Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

7 Reasons Why Women Fall For The Wrong Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Women Fall For The Wrong Man (538 Views)

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Women Fall For The Wrong Man by dboy2492: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
1. Ladies, you know how people always say, “Actions speak louder than words?” Well, this very saying is getting a lot of you in big trouble. Yes, actions do speak, but please understand actions also lie and in some cases lie more than words. Actions only speak louder when the heart and motives of the person pursing you is pure. If that is not the case, then what you have is manipulation and womanizing. Many men already know they can fool you with actions and words, so stop believing actions mean anything unless it’s done consistently over a long period of time. Don’t forget this consistency also includes you. Your job is not to sit around and watch what he does while you do nothing. That is selfish and speaks of fear, etc.

2. You have sex with a man and become closer to him than you really think you are. Sex causes soul ties and makes you emotional, thus you feel closer to a man than you really are. I don’t have to tell you how to avoid this mistake you, because you already know. Good or great sex will always cause a woman to be with a man longer than she should and be with the wrong man.

[b]3. Women are moved by beautiful things like shoes, curtains, homes, candles and a handsome man. [/b]There is more to a man than his looks. If you fall easy for nice looking men, find out why and make the correction.

http://www.bonnynet.com.ng/2019/04/25/university-of-gavle-study-scholarship-for-bachelor-master-programme-in-sweden-2k19/

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee And Her Family: Lies And Secrets That May Haunt Us / My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents / Love Mother, Love Son - A Night To Remember(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.