Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (21942 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Tosinville(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2010
^^^lmao!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by omolola3: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2010
thank Gawd u know
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by googles: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2010
Wide mouth grin

hairy chest

big bums cant stand a bum competition with my partner cheesy

unkempt beard and hair
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by omolola3: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2010
Awww!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by baslone: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
4.k six pack- Get money, drink beer make your stomach comot!
Evidence of good living! grin
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by phemmy88(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
This thread is really funny!
It should be rename to

"who is an ugly man"
Lol
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by lajjy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Tosinville
I want u ladies to strip unclothed and look into a full mirror again nd again so see dat r damn ugly as hell. . . . . . . . . . . Remove your weavon to see your short break hair, clear off your make-ups, see hw dead your eyebrows are, remove your ear-rings, count hw many stretch-marks on your body, look at hw saggin bosoms are wit dirty nipplez, check out how horrible your belly is, ask urself are ma legs straight at al?, remove d manicure nd pedicure to see hw your hands nd legs look like a shrub to knw dat u r ugly *speakin coverin ma mouth at d same time sippin kunu*

what most women want , they end up not getting, most of these girls end up becoming MSL------------ MATURED SINGLE LADY

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
Well i m very hairy and appreciate myself that way , aint moved one bit by all these comments. Something i absolutely have no control over , y then should i bother ?
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by CaptCavey(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
Am i not so bless having all the qualities highlighted on this thread.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by InkedNerd(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^ lol lol
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Omolola1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
rotflmao
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by seunmsg(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
what most women want , they end up not getting, most of these girls end up becoming MSL------------ MATURED SINGLE LADY

And when they get to this stage, they forget all the features that they claim turns dem off while running from one holy ghost service to anointing service praying for just any man.

2 Likes

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by lajjy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
[/quote][quote author=seunmsg link=topic=5154.msg6632471#msg6632471 date=1282666830]
And when they get to this stage, they forget all the features that they claim turns dem off while running from one holy ghost service to anointing service praying for just any man.
[color=#006600][/color]

am laughing my ass out with ur post,,,,,,,,,,,,Instead of them to focus on the inner beauty of the man, they go about dating Tom, Dick and Harry. As them why cant u marry Tom, they tell u he is too short, I only want to siphon his money then dump him. Press further and ask what of Dick, they say that one i like him sha but he is too hairy. Then go for Harry now, they will tell u why they cant marry Harry is because he is pot-bellied can even allow him to touch their bra. But they have forgotten that ---------''You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." Let them bring it on;;;;;;;;;;;; we are ready for them
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by madlady(f): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
WHAT PHYSICAL FEATURES TURN YOU OFF IN MEN

The twisted mouth a FEW guys get from constantly verbally abusing females. lipsrsealed
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by madlady(f): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2010
googles:

Wide mouth grin

hairy chest

Full bums cant stand a bum competition with my partner cheesy

I like those.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
Thank goodness i ve seen a lady(madlady) that likes hairy chest . I dont c anything wrong in my hairy chest , i didnt put it there but like it all the same .
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by librangyps(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
I cnt stnd men below 6ft in height, too blaqq like coal, and bad grammer/mouth odour ewww and too thin as in very thin
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by GSyntax(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ poster

I don't know if it has ever occurred to u dat d proportion of short girls far outnumbers that of men. If we begin to catalog all the  shortfalls of women lik u folks are doing here, then u chicks will loose more.
    Wait o, but if d guy hold some dough, all of una go overlook all these, abi? Una no serious at all.

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Tosinville(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
All those girls wey talk for here, most of dem get stretch-mark 4 body nd u fit use their saggin boobs take kill mosquitoes 4 night nd look their two left legs hittin themselves from d thigh nd 60% of naija girls these days r midgetz who lack protein from their tender age.

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Jaideyone(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^ some of them even have bobi that looks likes graph sheet because of the stretch marks  grin some have pot belly, pacid/unresponsive bobi, flat chest, flat ass, wrinkled bobi, hairly body, unsexy lips, brown teeth, big eyeballs, scattered teeth, unattractive gap tooth and so on.
I have this female friend whose palms are as hard as wood. Yes it's a turn off. I wouldn't want her to slap me grin

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Mobinga: 4:10am On Aug 25, 2010
Tosinville:

All those girls wey talk for here, most of dem get stretch-mark 4 body nd u fit use their saggin bosoms take kill mosquitoes 4 night nd look their two left legs hittin themselves from d thigh nd 60% of naija girls these days r midgetz who lack protein from their tender age.
grin grin grin grin
Murdered the entire thread

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Mobinga: 4:12am On Aug 25, 2010
Jaidey-one:

^^^ some of them even have bobi that looks likes graph sheet because of the stretch marks  grin some have pot belly, pacid/unresponsive bobi, flat chest, flat backside, wrinkled bobi, hairly body, unsexy lips, brown teeth, big eyeballs, scattered teeth, unattractive gap tooth and so on.
I have this female friend whose palms are as hard as wood. Yes it's a turn off. I wouldn't want her to slap me grin
grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2010
Jaidey-one:

^^^ some of them even have bobi that looks likes graph sheet because of the stretch marks  grin some have pot belly, pacid/unresponsive bobi, flat chest, flat backside, wrinkled bobi, hairly body, unsexy lips, brown teeth, big eyeballs, scattered teeth, unattractive gap tooth and so on.
ur just one hell of a clown , this made me laugh real hard .
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by onyengbu1(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2010
Jaidey-one:

But some of you guys de try oo.

How una de even get mind begin UnCloth those kain gals in the first place.

I will know the texture of a gals boobs from the way it is packed and for the stretch marks, they dont usually hide too much and I can hardly stand 2 feet from such a lady let alone undressing her.

Plenty fine gals wey ready to mingle full out there now, why I no go spare myself of these horror you guys are describing here. grin cool
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by SmashingM(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2010
The ladies are just listing what turns them off and i'm sure you guys have your own turn-off in ladies too so why all the dissing?

@ Thread

Body odour
Bad breath
Unkept beard and hair
Bad walking steps
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by LadyLocs(f): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
Short men
Fat men
Light skinned men
Slim men
Small feet
Small dick
Processed hair
Feminine hands
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by LadyLocs(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
lajjy:

@Tosinville
I want u ladies to strip unclothed and look into a full mirror again nd again so see dat r damn ugly as hell. . . . . . . . . . . Remove your weavon to see your short break hair, clear off your make-ups, see hw dead your eyebrows are, remove your ear-rings, count hw many stretch-marks on your body, look at hw saggin bosoms are wit dirty nipplez, check out how horrible your belly is, ask urself are ma legs straight at al?, remove d manicure nd pedicure to see hw your hands nd legs look like a shrub to knw dat u r ugly *speakin coverin ma mouth at d same time sippin kunu*

Honey, I've got a kick ass lean, toned body, thanks to good genes, spinning, yoga and pilates. I have my own hair, never worn a weave or extensions and I keep a bare face - moisturizer and lip gloss. No stretch marks and I'm 30. Put that in your pipe and smoke it boy,
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by evertrue: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
jst needs geting used to. i dont think there is any girl who hates all d yuck yuck completely. ha ha ha
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by oilfielden(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
I,m 5'' 6' and live large in Lagos.Most gals I know are close to 6ft and weight 75kg or more (What we call in Nigeria ''big Nyansh'').Not becos of my moni or cars,but they find other positive things in me when they visit.They dont actually want to leave, /

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by slex(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2010
All these comments from the ladies are shocking. Most of them will close eye to marry cripples as far as the money is there
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by googles: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

why the hating ? errbody is entitled to their own taste.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2010
~~and when their opinion is blinded out of thier selfish desire n misleading we guys 2 d way of destruction,we shuldn't counter them,rite?gal examine ur TAIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Right Finger To Wear Engagement Rings? / Nairalander Court Wedding In Pictures / ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.