Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (21941 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by googles: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

am sure not all girls appeal to you. . . same way it is for girls not all boys appeal

its not selfish to at least desire some things in a partner undecided

different strokes for different folks we cant all live with the same ideologies. . . too boring
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2010
~~my point is dat most ladies are unrealistic.What u are definitely would attract others 2 u.
B4 i 4get 2day is sunday,so go 2 church.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by googles: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

like you are in church yourself. .
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2010
I attended two services last sunday in order 2 cover up 4 2day's service absent.Sn u see we are not d same.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by googles: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny you. . . . i attended a looooooooooong church service last sunday too tongue

so i can decide to cover up for today with all the last week's sermon
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2010
Tell dat 2 Jesus.that is if u made it 2 heaven.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by googles: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  undecided

err. . . okay
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2010
smileyRODFLMAO what of guys with flat head,walk like girls,laughs alot,big p.rick?
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by frankcj(m): 3:24am On Sep 03, 2010
grass is not always greener, but, in this thread a lady, said that any man less than 6 ft is off the way. I'm having a laugh, same lady call poor guy 6ft and iresponsible or nuissance but guy of 5ft 7 to 5ft 8 with money is alway honey.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by madoba: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
The physical attributes i don't like about men are:

1. Small/tiny dicks [/b] that is a big NO NO for me. I like the medium and large size.
2. Unshaved & hairy armpits
3. Fat men
4. Pot bellied men
5. Ugly men
6. Long & unkept nails
7. Mouth & body odour
8. Dark lips (from tobacco smoking)
9. Shaving bumps left untreated.
10. Men with big heads or uneven shaped heads
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Tosinville(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^roflmao! u dey kolo like person wey dem use cow rope tie, u fit create person, malu?
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
Yawns. . .If a man with their so called undesirable trait comes along

but with MONEY,they soon forget all 'bout that 'pot belly' and so on
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Hurbaroh: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
i tink a thread shld be created vice versa 4 dis ladies, mscheww tongue grin angry
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by kcblast(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
madoba:

1. Small/tiny dicks [/b] that is a big NO NO for me. I like the medium and large size.
3. Fat men
4. Pot bellied men
5. Ugly men
6. Long & unkept nails
7. Mouth & body odour

this is d craziest thing am hearing tonight.Tanx 4 makin ma day,wheww**still laughing**
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by folammy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2010
Nawa for these ladies oooooooooooo, them wan kill me with laugh.
I am pretty sure most these ladies that despise short guys are short themselves.
How i wish u ladies could all post ur pics so that we cud see ao u all loook like (lmao)
My advice to u ladies, if u are lucky to get hold of any guy , u better hold him well ''OKO WON LODE OOOOOOOOO''
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2010
Well said
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Tosinville(m): 5:36am On Sep 04, 2010
Oko won lode ke? No be 4 naija.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Onchedu(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2010
Who cares what girls say they like or don't like. talk is cheap. Na today?
Which guy here hasn't heard all this "I like this" & "I dislike that," only to see her passionately gravitate towards what she said she dislikes making U think "come o, is this thing true that girls don't have brains?"

Half the time or more, when a girl comits a crime with a guy, he's most likely not showing enuf of the features she said "she likes" to give a logical backing to the act. That goes to prove that women are more vulnerable when they don't see U coming.

A typical woman see's something she likes and the first thing she does is put up a wall of defence (except when she's at that point in her cycle where the she's very very receptive). She see's something she doesn't think she could like and her defences are down so much she feels it couldn't have her because she doesn't like/want it.

It's easier to get a woman to get recklessly comfortable with things she doesn't like or find attractive than it is with things she finds appealing.
When there's appeal and an approach is made, she starts trying to be perfect and seek perfection the whole process is left to the object of her desire to prove why she's safe liking and indulging him/it.

Anyway, short guys, don't let the girls talking bad about U affect your ego. U have better chances sleeping with them than the rest of us cos they don't see U coming. Babes and their arrogance,  if it were up to them, they would be liked and sougnt after by guys they like and seek after them.

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by sexylogan(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2010
madoba:

1. Small/tiny dicks that is a big NO NO for me. [/b] I like the medium and large size.
3. Fat men
4. Pot bellied men
5. Ugly men
6. Long & unkept nails
7. Mouth & body odour

LWKMD!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Onchedu(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2010
Pay more attention to what they do and to how they feel than to what they say.
Focus on your strong points and as much as U can; know how to get them comfortable around U and excited about U or something U have and U will eventually become like that very handsome man they fantasize about, or better than that, that very good looking stud that makes them feel weak in the knees & gives them the feeling of buterflies in their stomachs will become U.

Stay objective with women and don't let your emotions get in the way. That feels like work, but then again it does work better than leaving things to chance.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Onchedu(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2010
So what is a big rod and what's a tiny one? What's the reference scale they are using to measure? Are all sex holes of the same dimensions?

If size were the major determining factor to lasting sexual pleasure, God in His infinite wisdom would have made rods a one size fits all thing so every woman would get it all with no effort.
The greatest tool for sexual pleasure has always been the minds. your's and his.

Still on that size thing, it also depends on what use U want to put it to and when.
See the way I see it when it comes to stuff like fellaito, the guy with the smaller tool has it made esp if the girl and him are well bonded on other fronts besides the sexual, cos when she see's it, she'd loose some hope of getting pleasure from it (and we all know that how memorable the pleasure is and the impact of it is more lasting when it is gotten from where we did not ecpect it initially shey?).
Now if he doesn't let her reaction affect his ego & continues to swet talk her or/and she's as interested in his pleasure as she is in hers (now that's unlikely, she is afterall a girl), then she'l toy with it while they make out, and then it'l grow in her hands/mouth much to her delight & appreciation of her ability to make even an "eel" hard, then the realiation that she's that skillful will excite her, then she'l play with it more till she finds she's turned on like mad by this eel and she can't explain how come. then she'l want the eel in her nest, then she'l have it, and the culmination of all these events would lead to a memorable sexual experience which would strenghten their bond & endearing him to her and her to him and there by their relationship.
(Guy's with small ones, word of advice, have lots of money too or be the best at something else; ok?)

Now the guy with the average sized one? Blessed are U for U can have it anywhere in her depending on how convincing U are & how into U she is. U have the best of both words,  or is it the six worlds sef (depending on how kinky U are)? Plus frequency of getting pleasure is usually in direct correlation with frequency of giving pleasure.

Finally those with monster rods? Sorry but in reality U are more of a fantasy; An occasional desire or craving. Women love comfort. they wont compromise on it for pleasure often enough to want U the way U want to be wanted. Your chances of having a regular blissful sex life with one woman are slim. Heck women would give up on sex and sek other pleasures if it ALWAYS feels like your going to tear them open. Either that or the dissatisfaction from having "normal sex lives" with a "regular guy" would lead the not so righteous one's to cheat.

The funny thing is it seems a woman's perception of size, her internal measuring abilities, seems to get distorted atimes. I say so cos the same rod that was "just there" some days ago myt get a "waoh! what did U do to it? your so huge, " tomorrow
One last thing, if U are into exploring various positions, U should know that your liberty to explore & frequency of exploration are inversely proportional to the size of your rod. The bigger it is, the fewer options U are stuck with. The smaller it is, the broader your options and frequency of exploration.
Anyhow sha, One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Onchedu(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2010
One man has a Ferrari and drives it like it were a limousine. Another man has a Peugeot 504 GL & knows how to drive it like its a Ferrari, so much so, every time he gives his girl a ride in it & show's her how well he knows it, she comes out looking and feeling like absolutely nothing could be better than how well his driving makes her feel right now.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Onchedu(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2010
Now onto lighter stuff, Bumps. U don't like bumps and U don't like beards. What is with some of U girls sef ehn? Oh! I forgot, U are jusy being self centered so much so U assume the word 'sensitive' can only be used in a female context.
Wake up, some guys have sensitive skins especially around the parts "unwanted" hair grows and the bumps U see are from reactions of the skin to the hair removal tool used. Now unless U intend to do a research into how to safely remove the hair off the men, U better chose betwen bumps (occasional or constant) or the beards.

As per height, how shallow can U get. can any of us choose our heights?

Now I'm with U on odours, but I must say some dudes are just simply ignorant on the odour thing, whether mouth or body. The good thing is men pay attention to women a whole lot more than women know (that's why we have so many men sleeping around, cos women say they want experienced men & men heard and became caught up in seeking out experience). Anyway, U can help by subtly making him become aware of the problem and if he cares for Ur pleasure enuf he will pay attention to his personal hygien and U will have Urself a nice smelling man.

Ask for hairy chests, think of how that would feel brushing against Ur nipples on nights when U just want to be teased. Besides it can be grommed.

What I'm trying to say to the girls is, don't write a guy off cos U see in him a couple of physical things U find unattractive/unappealing. It's what lies under that is harder to influence to Ur taste.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Onchedu(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
NL, U seriously need to consult a good dictionary or the thesaurus for better synonyms than most of those U use to replace words U find offensive. The words U find offensice sef make U look hypocritical. If I said tities now instead of n.ipp.les would U still use "unmentionables" to replace it as the word most similar in meaning? Did U people even do biology in secondary school? As long as we are using the biological terms I donbt see why we should have U slam us with Ur hypocritical censorship cos it really does make U look pervy.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by albridge(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
hmm, God save us from these women. i wonder whats going on in their heads now angry
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nainai: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
Here are mine:

!) Too skinny.
2) Balding.
3) Shaved legs LMFAOOO
4) Thinning hair
5) Too pretty
6) Shapeless
7) Low self esteem
cool Short
9) Black as night
10) Strong face (eww)
11) No lips
12) Big nose
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Uclloyd28(m): 3:40am On Sep 28, 2010
Lmfao, Damn, Girls Are not smiling, anyway, Guys do the choosing in the real sense, Blab all you can, when the time comes, we will do the choosing, forget all these, We sabi wetin dey
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nainai: 3:56am On Sep 28, 2010
Don't get too cocky, mister. Especially if you might look like Seal. Watch when you "do" choosing and end up alone and confused.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2010
Nainai:

Don't get too cocky, mister. Especially if you might look like Seal. Watch when you "do" choosing and end up alone and confused.
Seal that married that fine ass woman you mean, you just confirmed my sermon. Guys do the choosing, Seal as scared as he was, married a fine ass woman. So you know, you will leave your man, if you lay your eyes on my Preetty Face grin shocked cool
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Nainai: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2010
KEEP ON DREAMING, GIVE ME A SANE BLACK GIRL THAT"LL DATE SEAL!!!!! ZIP NADA ZERO ODO, ONLY WHITE WOMEN WILL OPEN THEIR ARMS FOR HAND ME DOWNS LIKE HIM, IF YOU DO LOOK LIKE SEAL, I'LL PRAY SOME LADY IN THE CAUCASIAN RACE (PREFERABLY FAT WITH NO TEETH) LETS YOU "CHOOSE" HER.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Uclloyd28(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2010
Nainai:

KEEP ON DREAMING, GIVE ME A SANE BLACK GIRL THAT"LL DATE SEAL!!!!! ZIP NADA ZERO ODO, ONLY WHITE WOMEN WILL OPEN THEIR ARMS FOR HAND ME DOWNS LIKE HIM, IF YOU DO LOOK LIKE SEAL, I'LL PRAY SOME LADY IN THE CAUCASIAN RACE (PREFERABLY FAT WITH NO TEETH) LETS YOU "CHOOSE" HER.
lmfao, i pray that the Poor Version Of OBJ will sweep you off your feet to the Altar
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by tpiah: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2010
the fact of the matter is one shoe does not fit all.

what is ugly or unattractive to one person may be ok to another.

seal just has a preference for white women, i think. Not that he couldnt get a black woman if he wanted to.

after all, abiola married a very beautiful woman even while he was still poor.

so never say never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Right Finger To Wear Engagement Rings? / ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ / Nairalander Court Wedding In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.