Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing (4480 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ImaIma1(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
omokudu:

U must not drink all night, u can take fanta and dance all night. I think we should rename nairaland to saint Nairaland.

Not drinking alcohol or clubbing doesn't make me a saint

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by wrench: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
last weekend I was at a club and right there I was dozing off, even with the loud music, the DJ ain't even helping matters, he was just interrupting the music by praising some certain people
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Barryseal: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
otipoju:
Clubs are the most boring places for me especially nigerian clubs in atlanta.

Club opens by 10pm people will not start coming until 1am then wont start dancing until am, pressing phone and forming here and there, then when it is 3pm and time to go they will start begging DJ not to stop.

DJ sef...back in the Days of Jimmy Jatt and Shy Shy Shina, DJ will start with slow relaxing music and increase the tempo with songs that will drag you off your feet to the dance floor until it gets to a frenzy climax where everybody is singing and enjoying themselves . Then they wind down like that till its time to go.

Then the must play each song at least 3/4 of the way but American DJ talk pass parrot interrupting songs they barely start before playing another one.

It just pure time wasting to me.
Dj Shine shine shyna.. Kai! One of the baddest naija Djs then. I have mad respect for him and the likes of Fx2 bebe and Jimmy Jatt

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by sconp: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:

See them

Club Masters grin

LOL, Are you among the non clubbers too? sad
This thread shock me sha
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
sconp:

LOL, Are you among the non clubbers too? sad
This thread shock me sha

I am among, but I wouldn't just take my time to start analyzing what happens there. If it is of any socio-economic relevance or nah grin
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Michelle55: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Went to club once, couldn't make out the kinda music they were playing smiley Just jelely sat down and was busy consuming all the drinks I could lay my hands on while nodding my head.. I found myself Sleeping soundly in the house the next day. cheesy My own clubbing no follow come abeg
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by UniQue84: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Clubbing ! Clubbing!! Hmmmm clubbing ....

It happened way back during my university days, we went to a particular hotel to flex the Valentine along side watching the replay of a Carling cup match between Arsenal vs Bolton wanderers and arsenal finally won after a hard battle, me, Odyrito, Juicy J and my baby girl after celebrating the victory choose to finish it up at the club that nite which is inside the hotel.

Around 2am or thereabout, comes argument between two guyz of different cult factions (names withheld) over a babe ( woman una matter don tey lol), what was followed were gun shots, people were running out and this resulted to stampede, after making it out managing to hold my girls hand, we were faced with the fence with wire, people were using blade filled wire as rope to climb down not minding the injury .

How I manage to escape with my babe with severe injury is a story for another day.:

Lesson I learnt :

1. You must not go to club .

2. If you must go, go once in a blue moon .

3. If you must go, go with your male friends .

4. You must never take your correct babe to the club .

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by sconp: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I am among, but I wouldn't just take my time to start analyzing what happens there. If it is of any socio-economic relevance or nah grin

shocked shocked shocked

I find the statistic on this thread shocking though. I suppose even get one kind wicked party turn up sef on Sunday.

How do you relieve stress though?
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
What? Thought I was the only one.....I went to about 2 night parties during my service year. It was fun while it lasted but the dance floor had a stench that wasn't pleasant, couldn't deal with it. Furthermore, I don't drink alcohol, maybe alcohol improves the mood. Abeg no need, and Benin self dey hot.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2019
sconp:

shocked shocked shocked

I find the statistic on this thread shocking though. I suppose even get one kind wicked party turn up sef on Sunday.

How do you relieve stress though?

You are wondering where all your brothers in arms went to? Considering you seem to be a lone soldier here... grin

I sleep, listen to music. I look woke, but I am a conservative. Clubbing and so many things like that isn't my thing, though I have been there (including strip clubs) out of curiosity.

Party on Sunday? I won't come. The only thing on mind is how to sleep against Monday.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Harkyn92(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2019
I used to think something is wrong with me anytime I think about this, but you're confirming it for me that im perfectly OK.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by sconp: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You are wondering where all your brothers in arms went to? Considering you seem to be a lone soldier here... grin

I sleep, listen to music. I look woke, but I am a conservative. Clubbing and so many things like that isn't my thing, though I have been there (including strip clubs) out of curiosity.

Party on Sunday? I won't come. The only thing on mind is how to sleep against Monday.

Yep, before clicking on the thread I was hoping to see posts decimating the points raised by the OP only to discover that I and one other person are the party hearty on the thread angry.

You're among the sleep crew too? There are a few things as sweet as a good sleep especially when the weather is in your favour.
Definitely not conservative on NL grin. All ye curious people, don't let the fate of the cat befall you all cheesy. I haven't been to a strip club though. No outdoor activities?

I could party till 4am, sleep and still meet up for appointments by 6am, not in Lagos though. Lagos traffic is a killjoy.
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Avast(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:
So we are many

Even in University, i never went to the club once. I didn't see the point of it.

Besides i don't drink alcohol. Will i drink fanta all night? cheesy

The day i knew clubbing was not for me was the day i fell asleep in a club even with the loud music.

lol, Your case is not from this planet
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
sconp:

Yep, before clicking on the thread I was hoping to see posts decimating the points raised by the OP only to discover that I and one other person are the party hearty on the thread angry.

You're among the sleep crew too? There are a few things as sweet as a good sleep especially when the weather is in your favour.
Definitely not conservative on NL grin. All ye curious people, don't let the fate of the cat befall you all cheesy. I haven't been to a strip club though. No outdoor activities?

I could party till 4am, sleep and still meet up for appointments by 6am, not in Lagos though. Lagos traffic is a killjoy.

If e reach FP, your fellow comrades would come through. Na anti-club people dey here for now.

I am the Sec Gen of the sleep crew. I like sleep well well. Lol, forget NL, I take weed before coming online, except on days when I am sober grin. Nothing dey happen, I did them just once or twice, years ago. I haven't tried it again since then.

I hangout when the spirit leads, beach, cinema, depending on the location/mood.

Lagos traffic? Made in hell!!
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by sconp: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If e reach FP, your fellow comrades would come through. Na anti-club people dey here for now.

I am the Sec Gen of the sleep crew. I like sleep well well. Lol, forget NL, I take weed before coming online, except on days when I am sober grin. Nothing dey happen, I did them just once or twice, years ago. I haven't tried it again since then.

I hangout when the spirit leads, beach, cinema, depending on the location/mood.

Lagos traffic? Made in hell!!
By then it'll be too late cry cry. I used to sleep a lot until I had a body clock reset last month barely sleep for 5-6hrs now and I'm good.

You dey chop AZ seriously? shocked shocked
Beach is cool, but like others I'm guessing you don't enter the water. You just chill and watch waves, if so......Boring tongue
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
sconp:

By then it'll be too late cry cry. I used to sleep a lot until I had a body clock reset last month barely sleep for 5-6hrs now and I'm good.

You dey chop AZ seriously? shocked shocked
Beach is cool, but like others I'm guessing you don't enter the water. You just chill and watch waves, if so......Boring tongue

I can relate to that body clock reset. Somehow you body wakes after some hours of sleep or at a certain time. cheesy

Just kidding, I am not that wild, yet.
I am scared of water, so you can't find me inside water. I stay fawawayyyyyy!
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by sconp: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I can relate to that body clock reset. Somehow you body wakes after some hours of sleep or at a certain time. cheesy

Just kidding, I am not that wild, yet.
I am scared of water, so you can't find me inside water. I stay fawawayyyyyy!

Just when I was about to hail you angry

Smh vigorously, you don't know what you're missing, water no get enemy-water e no get enemy! Fear fear like you.

In have derailed the thread enough, I don't know about you tongue
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ComputerOperato: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
gloria34:
I sight you cheesy
You are sighted too ma'am.
How are you doing?

Modified...
Are you really from Warri?

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by IfoyinTEDO(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
ruggedtimi:
There are some average guys especially yahoo boys wey manage get like 10million for account and they will be spending like 200k everyweekend on expensive drinks in club just to show off, Do it for the gram. I have never heard of any award for most spender in a club
Don't you think, maybe, we should organize an award for Best Spender In Club
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by CastingCrowns(f): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
I love clubbing but only go once in a blue moon but the few times I went I really liked it... an advice here taking alcohol reduces ur inhibitions and makes the experience worthwhile... makurdi clubs are fire
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
I hate clubbing cos i cannot dance. Strip club any day askamaya or ocean blue
Re: Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
Don't you think, maybe, we should organize an award for Best Spender In Club
lol we go make money oh.. Because big boys will bribe their way to win it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot / Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) / There Is Nothing Like True Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.