Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (38986 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by highbee02: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Godsgift7837:
A woman's sex organ is dry but when a man touches it it gets wet.
Conclusion: Man refreshes a woman's life..
Man's sex organ is soft.When a woman touches it, it gets hard.
Conclusion: Woman makes a man's life hard..

My wisdom has reached another Level.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Hanonimos(f): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Still crying over my man and this one is managing 2 bfs. How are they doing it? I want to learn
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by fireprince14(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't believe loyalty has anything to do with sexual preference. Saying that the girl cheated on him because he's weak is not quite accurate. I have a friend who broke up with her bf because he was manifesting traits she could no longer cope with and she didn't want to cheat on him. Cheating on someone is the worst form of selfishness. It says you'd prefer to hold on to that person (hurting them in the process) while having sex with someone else. I don't believe in cheating. If you're doing things that make me sad, I'll try to get you to change. If you refuse to, I'll move on. It's that simple. The guy's still a p**sy though, just like most of the guys abusing him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by donsheddy1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
eneojoedu:
Na so one mumu girl wan use my head that year. at the start of the relationship everything was fine, suddenly male friends started increasing ''he's just a friend '' Na so I pretend as if I no know the truth, meanwhile I found out she was actually dating someone else ,don't know how many. but who cares she doesn't ask me for a dime and I dey fire steady, just like free midnight call that year, my own Na to buy condoms. never trust a woman.
My G.

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Platony(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2019
daddytime:
Otuocha....

Some guys are born reprobates...very disgusting....tell me why a woman won't cheat on such a disgrace of a weakling...women love to be with such knuckleheads because they can turn them whithersoever they wish and not for true love sake...

Every woman desires a truly manly man and not some sissy.. they are a turn off for most women.

Idiot boy.. e go commit suicide by the time dat olosho don finish with him numb skull.

If to say na my brother...na him shoe lace I go take tie him hand and leg then give am better flogging to reset him brains.

Monkey boy

Seriously, women don't like slow guys.

Them go use u take play canter ball.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by COOL10(m): 4:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Iretii0511:

You sabi person my brother. Passenger is super good

My favourite is 'Scare Away The Dark' wink
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Dubem29: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=Yuceeluv post=77930000]You won't be the first person I've seen here, void of understanding so no need.

Your damn beautiful, can I know you better biko

What a beauty and sexy smile

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Awwwn! Thanks.

[quote author=Dubem29 post=77965185][/quote]
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by eneojoedu(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
donkossy:
I think I have a lot to learn from you, I'm about experiencing the same shit
bro never let a woman control your emotions..think with your head not d heart, heart Na mumu. thou there are good women. live life and have fun.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by donkossy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
eneojoedu:
bro never let a woman control your emotions..think with your head not d heart, heart Na mumu. thou there are good women. live life and have fun.
abi
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Trendishine: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
rOsy247:

This one must have been heartbroken severally. U will be alright Las las.

Don't bother quoting me cos I already know u are going through the aftermath of heartbreak. Kpelle
lol, for ur mind, u Don talk...i no even follow u talk, u Don dey mention,.. Dis one strike u no be small, like say u follow 4 d " fvcked throway" squad, ..i no even get d heart wey ur likes go wan break at d first place.."heart break identifier"....buhaahaha.. Busy body..... U go learn las las... Ookpoo...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Wizywiz(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2019
Grupo:

She is cheating on her fiancé and you are saying she is going to be a prisoner in her own home, how?
thats because the guy will be so insecure with her...which will lead him to monitor her and boom she bcomes uncomfortable...and feels caged...

But if u ask me ..... D guy should grow some balls for woman matter him wan die
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by goosast: 7:31am On May 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Awwnn... grin

Can I inbox u?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by goosast: 7:32am On May 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Awwnn... grin

Inbox?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MrMacinterchi1: 9:45am On May 01, 2019
Godsgift7837:

lol haha haha
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MrMacinterchi1: 9:49am On May 01, 2019
Favourobyno27:
Probably the guy is fighting for what is his.... buh If we where to check it in other way round, it meant that the girl is his everything he needed in a woman... my view tho undecided

Yeah, it's like everyone need a cheating girlfriend these days.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MrMacinterchi1: 9:58am On May 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
#sigh
When will you people read to understand?
Surly understanding is hard sometimes ..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by Yuceeluv(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2019
You're free dear

goosast:

Inbox?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by xendra: 10:09pm On May 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na real wa. Which do we take now?
lol...don't mind dem, na loneliness want kill am but e go first confuse am cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MiddleSpot: 11:41pm On May 01, 2019
Godsgift7837:

grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MiddleSpot: 11:50pm On May 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So what's the big deal about the guy crying for the love of his life? If only the girl will accept him, and stop cheating, if only her eyes will be opened so that she knows the depth of his love for her. Girls if guys can't cry becos of us, let's never cry because of a man.

The last sentence is confusing. Explain
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MiddleSpot: 11:53pm On May 01, 2019
Grupo:

Okay, you seem to be more intelligent than the other person.

Lol clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MiddleSpot: 11:56pm On May 01, 2019
periphetes:
Never take a woman serious, if you love her so much don't let her know this fully because it will make her exploit you unnecessarily. There are lots of ladies out there, very few are loyal, sensible and God fearing. The others are indecisive, hungry and self centered.

If a woman gives you bullshit the first time, give her a sound warning, if she persists no need to shout or attack anyone. As a man just shift your attention to someone better, establish your happiness and peace.

Most women are kids, if you over pamper them with attention and love they will surely take you for granted because your always predictable. As a man become unpredictable when relating with your woman.

A woman/man that cheats and rubs it to your face is marked as an agent of death. He/She will always cheat on you, avoid such individual at all cost no need for confrontation and accepting apology because if he/she had truly loved you, there will be no other.

As a man if you are a very emotional dude don't invest on a lady that is not yet your wife.

God bless your wisdom. More oil
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by MiddleSpot: 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
donsheddy1:
My G.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating by EgunMogaji2: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021

You'd be surprised in my life I've never understood why a man would cry over a fiance or gf, if na wife that one dey different. I cant picture myself crying over a woman because if she doesn't love me, there are many ladies out there who will. The guy na monkey truly

Not even a wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.