Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage (6586 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by shooze: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mobo I think you are crossing the line first you gave details of kehinde and her family and now this haba.if a black woman hurt u in the past I suggest you move on and stop posting your frustrated threads all over
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

kadman you know the dfference between me and you, i am a Crusader and you just a little sissy coward, what have i done wrong, i re open a post the India Man opened that his lady was not to be trusted, what have i done wrong then expose 90% of black women for what they re, you are the chalantan and the sadist, you did prefer to see our sister do prostitution, you have been on Nairaland for 5 years and you have never for once point out any wrong of any of the women on Nairaland.

You're a jobless crusader without a cause. Pick a f.ucking cause and work that - unemployment in Nigeria ? IBB about to rule for accumulated 19 years ? Our detrotating healthcare system ? There are so many, pick one.
I've been on Nairaland for 2 years, Why should I point out wrong doings on anyone. Am i in their home ? Do I know them ? Get a life man, you're a sad disgrace.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mobo,

You crossing the line now negro, it does not matter if she cheated, committed fornication, begged for diccs, or sold some azz for a pack of ciggarettes, THE QUESTION REMAINS, WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUGG MOBO?

APPARENTLY HE LIKE THAT AND WHAT HE SEE SO LET HIM ENJOY ALL THAT SHE HAS TO OFFER GOOD AND BAD, IT NOT YOUR DECISION NOR LIFE MOBO!

GET A LIFE!
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2010
kadman:

You're a jobless crusader without a cause. Pick a f.ucking cause and work that - unemployment in Nigeria ? IBB about to rule for accumulated 19 years ? Our detrotating healthcare system ? There are so many, pick one.
I've been on Nairaland for 2 years, Why should I point out wrong doings on anyone. Am i in their home ? Do I know them ? Get a life man, you're a sad disgrace.

Kadman look at all my past thread did i ever say anything Nigeria women dont do, what have i done wrong, were did i go wrong, all i ever said were thing that happened in the past and presently, all i wanted was change and i try to do my bit, Nigeria problem is because we refuse to speak up so the rot has eaten deep into the system and almost everyone is affected.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

loooooooooool, please let him know o. The mumu no dey hear.

This guy does not annoy me, he scares me. Do you notice he never gets angry or argues, that's the making of a psycho ? He just opens sadists post and watches it explode. The guy is not normal I tell you, the worse part is some NL members who see any atom of reason in his posts (really good way to tick list of other mentally unbalanced people on this site).
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Mobo,

You crossing the line now negro, it does not matter if she cheated, committed fornication, begged for diccs, or sold some azz for a pack of ciggarettes, THE QUESTION REMAINS, WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUGG MOBO?

APPARENTLY HE LIKE THAT AND WHAT HE SEE SO LET HIM ENJOY ALL THAT SHE HAS TO OFFER GOOD AND BAD, IT NOT YOUR DECISION NOR LIFE MOBO!

GET A LIFE!

I know you did come in Queeneve at some stage and intrude, see how easy it is to get you, i can get you if i want you Queeneve but i dont want you, and back to the topic all i did was follow up some investigation on sole old thread and here we are people raining insult everywere.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Igwe9(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
It beats me on why some people can't mind their business for once.
yes, they'd had their differences in the past and that should be past dude, so get it that this your thread is not just blackmailing but also the epitome of jealousy and busybody.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
Igwe.:

It beats me on why some people can't mind their business for once.
yes, they'd had their differences in the past and that should be past dude, so get it that this your thread is not just blackmailing but also the epitome of jealousy and busybody.

he will be ban in fe minutes, like for a month
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
kadman:

This guy does not annoy me, he scares me. Do you notice he never gets angry or argues, that's the making of a psycho ? He just opens sadists post and watches it explode. The guy is not normal I tell you, the worse part is some NL members who see any atom of reason in his posts (really good way to tick list of other mentally unbalanced people on this site).

We are online here, only a fool will get angry online, how could someone possible lose his or her cool on a forum like this beats me, it show how shallow and limited you are, you have not answered my question, what did i say about Nigeria black women that they did not do, were did i go wrong, you always seems to take and intrest in me, what is it about me you hate so much.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
odiaero:

he will be ban in fe minutes, like for a month

Odiaero so you too can say this about me, NL will miss my company for sure.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
the nunniest off all is that hte girl is from Edo and poster is same too
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
Please all of you click on the link below and see how Kadman and Tpiah insulted the living day light out of each other, see how the holier then thou Kadman traded cheap and derogatory words on Tpiah, you will be ashamed of Kadman and will want him banned from Nairaland for life, click on the link below and see how cheap Kadman is.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-515154.0.html
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2010
mobo44 na wa 4 ur crude sense o!y r u always jealous n on d defensive.so u cant be happy dat some ppu r hapily marid but if u hear jist like naija man sent his wife packing or wife battering u'll be happy.u rolly disgust me a lotta tyms n it kips me wondering if u had a troubled background while growing  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. stop d hatin n u'll see d world is one big beautiful n happy place 2 be if u make it one 4 urself n ppu around u
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
kadman:

[/quote

Please all of you click on the link below and see how Kadman and Tpiah insulted the living day light out of each other, see how the holier then thou Kadman traded cheap and derogatory words on Tpiah, you will be ashamed of Kadman and will want him banned from Nairaland for life, click on the link below and see how cheap Kadman is.

Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
kulyie:

mobo44 na wa 4 your crude sense o!y r u always jealous n on d defensive.so u cant be happy dat some ppu r hapily marid but if u hear jist like naija man sent his wife packing or wife battering u'll be happy.u rolly disgust me a lotta tyms n it kips me wondering if u had a troubled background while growing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. stop d hatin n u'll see d world is one big beautiful n happy place 2 be if u make it one 4 urself n ppu around u

I wont even reply you cos you english is so poor, you really never went to college.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

Odiaero so you too can say this about me, NL will miss my company for sure.
i wonder who will miss ya
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Rocktation(f): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
Really really really can't believe that people still take MOBO serious enough, to actually sit down and construct insult contexts for him. Such a hugh waste of talent.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Igwe9(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

We are online here, only a fool will get angry online, how could someone possible lose his or her cool on a forum like this beats me, it show how shallow and limited you are, you have not answered my question, what did i say about Nigeria black women that they did not do, were did i go wrong, you always seems to take and intrest in me, what is it about me you hate so much.
hey, some things we do here transcend into reality, in this sense, we can't give what we don't have. In most cases, our actions speak for us but here write-ups do.
javascript:void(0);
For crying out loud, this man has their pictures up here and as such the could come across a close acquaintance.
You really didn't have to put up this thread at this point in their lives. damn it!

MOBO444:

Lol, do I sense digression? smiley

Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Akemivo(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2010
Some people are just bored out of their senses. Everyone should just ignore them. Give people like them the silent treatment instead of giving them what they crave for - Attention.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Malyq06(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO MOBO. MOBO my friend. Every post from you expose your upbringing. You lacked parental attention, and suffer from it. You have no value for constructive opinions. Nothing kills faster than this. Keep it up.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

Kadman look at all my past thread did i ever say anything Nigeria women dont do, what have i done wrong, were did i go wrong, all i ever said were thing that happened in the past and presently, all i wanted was change and i try to do my bit, Nigeria problem is because we refuse to speak up so the rot has eaten deep into the system and almost everyone is affected.

I can't believe I'm going into a logical argument with you. But if you're looking for change, why not address then men first ? Which you are, after all charity begins at home. The shenanigans
men still do are incomparable with the women (I should know. .  I am a virile man).
Why do your threads target working class women and that's your bone of contention . . jealous much ?
All the alleged stories you have. .  why do these always happen to you and people you know. .  are you sure this stories aren't wild figments of your
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by LAGOS1976: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
I dont see anything wrong with this post, he only re said what the indian man said before.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2010

F for FAIL. Me and ONE poster had a fight, she insulted me and I replied back. And I will do that if it happens again. That ONE poster does not represent the a section of individuals, neither did I open 100s of threads on this ish.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ The way you insulted Tpiah private part and insulted her about abortion shows you are a little minded man, you are a shame to the word MAN, you have belittled MANHOOD.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ The way you insulted Tpiah private part and insulted her about abortion shows you are a little minded man, you are a shame to the word MAN, you have belittled MANHOOD.

I'm loving your digression, but I would play along.
Yes, I'm not a man, You that you're a MAN, be a MAN you misreable Arrow and and stop spamming Nairaland with tales of lies about black women.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^You one funny dude, i am trying to think how old are you really to have used such words on Tpiah, to have used such words on a mother, yes Tpiah is a mother with kids, how can you do such and turn around to blame me for your short coming Kadman.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mobo,

Oh my fuccin goodness, you actually thought I WANTED YOU or thought that you wanted me??!!  OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOO!  MOBO, I WOULDN'T WANT YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN WITH A PENIS, PLEEEEEASEEEEE!  THAT DISGUSTING!!!

Ooookay the room is spinning and I am about to hurllll, (running)
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^You one funny dude, i am trying to think how old are you really to have used such words on Tpiah, to have used such words on a mother, yes Tpiah is a mother with kids, how can you do such and turn around to blame me for your short coming Kadman.

Hmm, did you see the words this so called mother used on me ? And have you seen the insults she has rained on YOU to. You want to digress and I'm not having it. TODAY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR SICK HATE OF WOMEN.
How did you know Tpaih has kids ? It's part of you not having a life. Get a life, preferably one that doesn't involve black women.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ Cant even spell correctly, this tells me you have limited education,maybe just college educated, go to the other thread and see people are exposing the indian man wedding as a hoax to get Nigeria passport and you are here trading words with me.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Mobo,

Oh my fuccin goodness, you actually thought I WANTED YOU or thought that you wanted me??!! OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOO! MOBO, I WOULDN'T WANT YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN WITH A manliness, PLEEEEEASEEEEE! THAT DISGUSTING!!!

Ooookay the room is spinning and I am about to hurllll, (running)

Hmmm now that intresting, look i wont even argue with you, we all know you single so please dont rub it in any more and we know it hurt you a lot to be single and parade the name Queeneve about.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Cant even spell correctly, this tells me you have limited education,maybe just college educated, go to the other thread and see people are exposing the indian man wedding as a hoax to get Nigeria passport and you are here trading words with me.

Ha Ha, Oloshi, No I don't have any education, wasn't it in the other thread you were begging my advice for what city to relocate to after your masters in UK ? Thank God I didn't give you my yahoo ID . . We re (mad man) I even regret the little advice I gave.
I thought you were a human being. Ki nu hun.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ This link will intrest you and maybe just maybe you will apologise to me for everything, please click below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515539.msg6778863#msg6778863

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Jamaican Girls Are Cool / 5 Great Sex Positions If You Don’t Live Alone / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.