Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,667 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage (6587 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

Hmmm now that intresting, look i wont even argue with you, we all know you single so please dont rub it in any more and we know it hurt you a lot to be single and parade the name Queeneve about.

Anyone is better single than to consider you.
Since when did being single become a stigma ? Grow up caveman.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
Oh my goodness, I am single?!!!!!!

I better tell that man that in my bed to get out because I don't do fornication!!! Oh my goodness, I am single?!! I could have sworn the priest pronounced me wife, then what did I signed? That was fake marriage certificate Mobo? So the wedding ring on my finger is a faux?

Oh nooooooooo I AM SINGLE?!!!!! FAINTED
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^I have evidence to prove that you are am Man with poor self confidence masquarading as a woman on Nairaland, but that i a topic for another day, i will expose you on Nairaland for who you really are.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Oh my goodness, I am single?!!!!!!

I better tell that man that in my bed to get out because I don't do fornication!!! Oh my goodness, I am single?!! I could have sworn the priest pronounced me wife, then what did I signed? That was fake marriage certificate Mobo? So the wedding ring on my finger is a faux?

Oh nooooooooo I AM SINGLE?!!!!! FAINTED

If you are married as you claim you wont call you husband THAT MAN, you wont use the word FORNICATION as it does not happen in marriage , or are you with another Man that is not your husband, look as your cheap and silly lie, wait till i expose you for the MAN you are.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mobo,

You just said I was single, so if I am single and having sex, that means I am committing fornication

I see you SLOW AS HELL,
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
HEE HEE, you still believe I am a man?

(laughing out loud and snortling)
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^You just said you are married, can some one commit fornication in marriage, why do you refer to your husband as that Man or are you with another man in bed, you cheating hag.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
RETARD,

I am married, but you said I was single, so I sarcastically said that I need to get that man out of my bed since I am single, but of course you SLOW AND RETARDED, YOU COULDNT FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT OF PAPER BAG!

You right you cant commit fornication if you are married, DUH!
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ I have lost respect for you, you a old thing and have no identity, you just want to argue, what did i do wrong that you insulted me, go and see the indian man marriage page, people are saying he married for Nigeria passport and it was all a sham and hoax, you can see the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515539.msg6778863#msg6778863
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
Oh it dont feel good to be insulted right? How do you think people feel when you insulted them mORE THAN ONE TIME, YOU HAVE INSULTED PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT, it dont taste right to taste your own medicine huh?

I don't need to read anything I still say let that mofo be with whoever he want to be if he want to be with a floozy let him, what business that of yours?

So what? He made the choice to marry her so let it be!

I dont care if you lost respect for me, I dont give a fugg, you aint chit,
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

your life is such a mess . . . . . . i hope you drop dead and end up eaten by ugly vultures

stoopid dumbphuck

u had to take ur R-rated campaign on a newly wedded couple yea ?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ You old hag goggle, you the worst of the lots, people are saying that marriage is a sham for Nigeria passport and what do you have to say, click on the link and see below.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515539.msg6778863#msg6778863
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hey Google,

We old hags now cos we speaking against him, INTERESTING, A TYPICAL SORRY AZZED MAN BOY!
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Oh it dont feel good to be insulted right? How do you think people feel when you insulted them mORE THAN ONE TIME, YOU HAVE INSULTED PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT, it dont taste right to taste your own medicine huh?

I don't need to read anything I still say let that mofo be with whoever he want to be if he want to be with a floozy let him, what business that of yours?

So what? He made the choice to marry her so let it be!

I dont care if you lost respect for me, I dont give a fugg, you aint chit,

Queeneve i apologise for any insult, you can dig into my Nairaland history and you will find that trading insult have never been a part of me, ok i agree i went too far with this post and for that i apologise, i may have also gone too far with other previous post on Black women, i hope you have a good night today and really i wish the new Indian Nigeria couple all the best in marriage life.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

look at this d[i]ee[/i]kless son of nobody undecided who is an hag ?

baba lo ma run down. . . .i will e-slap you if you annoy me tonite omo ale

who are you to post rubbish about anova man's wife. . . have you no self control ?

i wonder why the mods ban pple and leave you roaming around the forum mad undecided

you make me sick. . . . shame on your family ***spits***
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^I can bet my last penny you are as SINGLE and FUSTARTED as they come, that much i know and i also know how you cry yourself to sleep everything and use Nairaland as a solace to rest your heavy heart.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you keep repeating yourself like a cracked music box

dont you ever remix your lines undecided too dumb to do that i know

your case is hopeless. . . .news flash bozo

am happily engaged . . . . oya start nacking your head against your keyboard cheesy

cos i know i have added to the troubles of yur already troubled life

black woman googles is engaged to a black handsome brother. . . . your world is crashing like a pile of cards cheesy
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2010
Congratulations Google!!!!!!!!
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2010
queeneve:

thank you smiley smiley wink
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ If only you knew were you wish thinking black husband to be is right now, you guess is as good as mine and wait till he dump you before you get to print the wedding cards.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2010
queeneve:

Why are you still here, i was thinking we had settled our difference and i agreed the error was mine and mine alone.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by queeneve: 12:30am On Sep 19, 2010
Because I can!

You welcome Google! You doing a spring, fall, winter, or summer wedding?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2010
Poster is a fuxxing retard. Obnoxious piece of cow dung. Like seriously, some ppl were just created to help God "pass the time".
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ If only you knew were you wish thinking black husband to be is right now, you guess is as good as mine and wait till he dump you before you get to print the wedding cards.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

e-diot !!!

am not full of self-hate and bitterness and my husband is not

he actually thinks you need to get laid by a strong black lady  wink

we both know you dont have wat it takes to get laid. . . hence the hatred  cheesy

queeneve:

You welcome Google! You doing a spring, fall, winter, or summer wedding?

not fixed yet. . . still taking it slow cheesy
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ LMAO, nothing is going to be fixed, EVER, you just some skinny black woman who hide under the name google and you be single for a long time to come unless you buy a husband, you dont have that much money do you.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oh now u sound like a moppet dont you babyboy ? cheesy

my boyfriend is even a nairalander shocked shocked how about dat dumbo ?

skinny black woman ? at least am not like your fatso mother who made you mad at the world with her ugly self cheesy

i dont need to buy a husband they come begging for me but oops am in a relationship cool

you need some love kiddo some real real love grin
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ saw were you wrote in the Indo man thread you dont have a degree yet, i bet no job either and no man wants a liability, now it all means you just a liability to any man, hmmm you hae along way to go and like i said you the worst of them Black sister google, you the worst.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2010
lol. . . . . . yea my boyfriend stinks of money cheesy

and he doesnt mind so pls let me be his liability cheesy in so many ways am his asset wink

ode you think errone is as useless as you undecided i do not have parents abi undecided dats why i have to depend on a man

shior i guess since your mother depended on a thousand men to send you thru school

you must think it works like dat for everybody sad sad sad poor child
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ I am through with you, you have just exposed yourself for what you are, nothing but some cheap old tramp to be used by all male for pleasure.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 1:10am On Sep 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Poster is a fuxxing retard. Obnoxious piece of cow dung. Like seriously, some ppl were just created to help God "pass the time".

When did you come in, never knew you sneaked in and out, your have limited knowledge and you are also very guillible.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by r231(m): 1:14am On Sep 19, 2010
na wa o
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by googles: 1:19am On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ I am through with you, you have just exposed yourself for what you are, nothing but some cheap old tramp to be used by all male for pleasure.

too bad for you. . . . i just got started  cheesy

you a cheapie. . . . you come on here to act all yadda yadda abt blackk women

as if anybody cares if your mother only got smooched to produce a person like you  grin

let me tell you boy. . . am not one to mess with because i will finish wat is left of ur scattered life

you can bullcrap anybody but dont come near my post. . . we are like oil and milk we can never mix

so if its going to be the only thing your tinker brain can register do register it now dat googles is off your radar

stoopid dufus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

See What A Lady Found When She Visited Her Man's Place / It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O / I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.