Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,312 members, 7,860,761 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage (6588 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
Mobinga:

Why? You guys should have ignored the thread. . . . I'm deeply appauled by MOBO444's actions. This ish is getting out of hand, Moderators request for a ban, haba!! What kind of thrash is this? They just got married nau. What kind of insensitive thread is this?
Mobo whats your phucking business with their marriage? You need to channel you're cranial storage of  insensitivity to other places, not to talk poo about peoples marriage.
You've won the award for the most retarded poster on Nairaland.
Common shut the phuck up, you clod

I will not use any of these words back on you, It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon, btw I can't bring myself to your low life level.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by omega25red(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
looks in laughs at the insults takes some notes and walks out because i just realised who started the thread
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
There is no moral justification for all this insult, not in the least.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
REALITY101:

I will not use any of these words back on you, It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon, btw I can't bring myself to your low life level.

You better bring yourself to our level o. Since you have chosen to see the reality of a mad's man yarns.
MOBO opened a thread about the Indian man's family the same family you hold sacred, and tell us not to talk about MOBO's family. Sorry that's not going to happen. Do you see his posts, they are always talking about one woman's family or the other, we are only doing the same.

And I'll give you the same advice you gave. If you see posts anyone makes and you don't like. WALK ON BY, commenting is not by force angry
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
omega25red:

looks in laughs at the insults takes some notes and walks out because i just realised who started the thread

walks out ke ? Where you dey go, come back here my friend.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ You have to grow up, you are even suppose to be supporting me and lets try and give the Black sisters a chance to change, you have to be wise my Black brother.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by babyme1(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wacko thread, wacko comments. Im outta here
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hi baby.me, how are you? Hope everything is ok.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by babyme1(f): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
Inkie darling, im ok. Just annoyed at this wacko loosed on NL.

How things na?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Mobinga: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
[size=20pt]Inked_Nerd[/size] How are you?? Long time cry cry cry
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ink Se olvida de mí como un loco pierde locura
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
Why do you people keep replying his threads?
If you truly want an end to his display of madness, ignore him.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
fellis:

Why do you people keep replying his threads?
If you truly want an end to his display of madness, ignore him.

Bro happy Sunday afternoon if we share the same time zone. Ok, we reply base on the same reason as you just commented and here I am responding to your comment as well grin grin
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2010
I don't understand the language you just spoke. Please speak English.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
fellis:

I don't understand the language you just spoke. Please speak English.

I don't talk to fo.ols
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
lol.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by spikedcylinder: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
This Mobo is at best mentally retarded, at worst a drone. Why are y'all exchanging words with it?
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
'it' . . . grin
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

This Mobo is at best mentally retarded, at worst a drone. Why are y'all exchanging words with it?

it ? he he he . This one is for the WIN  grin
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^You claim to have finished studying in the UK and you cant even make a good sentence, you are mediocre at best.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by kadman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^You claim to have finished studying in the UK and you cant even make a good sentence, you are mediocre at best.

mediocre is good enough. Your life of hating black women is a failed life, that would lead to your doom.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2010
Kadman i dont have a word for you.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by 1102(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2010
AOOO GOD I DON TIRE!!
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^190 how are you doing.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2010
MOBO444:

Kadman i dont have a word for you.

You think you are dealing with uneducated people here, right.
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2010
Mobo while dont ya look for other things to keep ya busy? undecided
Re: Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage by MOBO444(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ You have finally lost my respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Is Currently Your Number One Addiction? / Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.