Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages (1505 Views)

Are Some Bible Verses Truly "Mere" Opinions of Men And Should Not Be Followed? / If Quran Is A Holy Book, Why Do Muslims Still Accept Some Bible's Message? / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by frank317: 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Darevofpeace:
We shall definitely see the event unfolds someday.

If I get 1kobo for every time I have heard this nonsensical lone, I would sure have been a millionaire by now.

Don't u guys get tired? The world have been existing for thousands of years before u were born. People have come and gone, and u thing God is waiting for when u are born to to unfold himself.

Wake up and smell the coffee, life will only continue to have it's ups and down until u eventually die one day. Nothing will unfold that we have never seen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
TVSA:
When I was watching that movie, it got to a time, I believe the maker of the movie was trying to mock God.
pls what's the title?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by OtemAtum: 1:18pm On May 01, 2019
Yahweh kan ijangban grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by Darevofpeace(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2019
frank317:

If I get 1kobo for every time I have heard this nonsensical lone, I would sure have been a millionaire by now.

Don't u guys get tired? The world have been existing for thousands of years before u were born. People have come and gone, and u thing God is waiting for when u are born to to unfold himself.

Wake up and smell the coffee, life will only continue to have it's ups and down until u eventually die one day. Nothing will unfold that we have never seen.
Few months would definitely tell.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one na mugu.

The day she allows all the cripples and leprous people in Kano and Borno to enter her house, that is the day she can dictate to God concerning who and who he should allow into his own house.

Yes of course, the God of the old testament is still the same in the new testament because he doesn't change. It's situations like this that makes me mock all those who throw away the Old Testament and stick only to the new testament. Majority of those who support this stupidity are those who kick against tithing. According to them, God has instituted a new form of giving in the new testament. They love to quote the below verse.

Acts 4:34-35 (KJV)
Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

According to them, the above act is called free-will giving and is what God now wants us to be practicing today instead of tithing. Their foolishness doesn't know that free-will giving existed in the old testament. How can they know when they've thrown that part of the Bible away.

Moses speaking:

Exodus 35:5 KJV)
Take ye from among you an offering unto the
L ORD : whosoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the L ORD ; gold, and silver, and brass,

How did the people respond?

Exodus 35:29 (KJV)
The children of Israel brought a willing offering unto the L ORD , every man and woman, whose heart made them willing to bring for all manner of work, which the L ORD had commanded to be made by the hand of Moses.

The people brought the offering to the point that the house of God had more than needed. Moses had to tell them to stop.

Exodus 36:5-6 (KJV)
And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the L ORD commanded to make.
And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.

Look, the new testament is nothing without the Old Testament. Don't ever try to separate the books. Yes, God commanded that certain people should be killed in the old testament. As long as he didn't change such stance in the new testament, it means it still stands. No one can show us where God changed the law on tithing in the new testament. This means that what he said back in the old still stands in the new. The laws he wanted changed he did in the new. Examples are the laws on diet, washings, Sabbath etc. He changed those ones specifically in the new testament. Where did he change the law on tithing or incest, or tattoos, or gay marriage etc? Nowhere. So what he said back then still holds. Anyone telling you to stop tithing is only telling you to rob God. Even Jesus upheld the law on tithing in Mathew 23:23.

The commandment this stupid lady is even talking about is not a commandment to prevent disabled people from entering the temple of God Read Leviticus 21.

The command is for Aaron the priest who alone with his sons can enter the altar of God where the Holy of Holies is. God told him that none of his children who have blemish must enter that altar. Nowhere is it stated that cripples or disabled people can't enter the temple. Even Aaron had to do certain cleansing before stepping into the altar of God. Altar is different from temple.

I'll advice you read your Bible or else's all these satanic agents unleashed at this end time will just confused you.
I don't know if someone else read this trash...... I have always said this, you have sense but your comments always lacks sense. In your comment, the fourth paragraph from the bottom shows that you are Christian of questionable characters.
Stay away from the Holy Bible because you lack the truth it contains.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by alBHAGDADI: 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
Agrogbeide:
I don't know if someone else read this trash...... I have always said this, you have sense but your comments always lacks sense. In your comment, the fourth paragraph from the bottom shows that you are Christian of questionable characters.
Stay away from the Holy Bible because you lack the truth it contains.
Thanks.
God bless.

You should have used this post to point out what is senseless about my post. Instead you wasted it on rant
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by TVSA: 3:22pm On May 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
pls what's the title?
Exodus: gods and kings
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Look, the new testament is nothing without the Old Testament. Don't ever try to separate the books. Yes, God commanded that certain people should be killed in the old testament. As long as he didn't change such stance in the new testament, it means it still stands. No one can show us where God changed the law on tithing in the new testament. This means that what he said back in the old still stands in the new. The laws he wanted changed he did in the new. Examples are the laws on diet, washings, Sabbath etc. He changed those ones specifically in the new testament. Where did he change the law on tithing or incest, or tattoos, or gay marriage etc? Nowhere. So what he said back then still holds. Anyone telling you to stop tithing is only telling you to rob God. Even Jesus upheld the law on tithing in Mathew 23:23.
alBHAGDADI this is part of your comment that lacks all traces of sense thereby making all that you have said senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by alBHAGDADI: 4:04pm On May 01, 2019
Agrogbeide:
alBHAGDADI this is part of your comment that lacks all traces of sense thereby making all that you have said senseless.

You still failed to point out what's senseless in about it.

Another wasted post.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by MuttleyLaff: 4:41pm On May 01, 2019
Agrogbeide:

Agrogbeide:
Nwanne, I can see that somehow your head remain and still dey there

alBHAGDADI:
You still failed to point out what's senseless in about it.

Another wasted post.
Everything thing in your post, is senseless and it should be a wasted post not the Agrogbeide post

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2019
''Jesus Christ coming had changed SOME of such WEIRD laws'' (Some, not all) That was my statement. For example if you read Mat. 19:8, you will see the reply Jesus gave when he was asked about the method of divorce in the old testament. Meaning that Jesus disapproved that method of divorce. If you go to John8:7 you will see another instance where Jesus disapproved of the harlot being stoned to death, of course in the old Testament, a woman who commits adultery was stoned. If you read downwards, (ie John 8:12) you will see that the people disagreed with what Jesus said, they preferred the old oppressive laws, they challenged Jesus. Then if you read same John 8:16 you will see Jesus's reply. His reply means that His Father indeed is aware of his new laws.
lepasharon:

Didn't Jesus say the laws aren't done away with?

And didn't god say he changeth not?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:25pm On May 01, 2019
I forgot to add in my previous message that Jesus spent a lot of time with the maimed, disabled, leprous people etc, He did not discriminate them. He loved them, he healed them. He treated the poor, maimed and rich as equals.
lepasharon:

Didn't Jesus say the laws aren't done away with?

And didn't god say he changeth not?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages by frank317: 6:09pm On May 01, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Few months would definitely tell.

Lol... Carry ur confused Christianity and gerarahia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton / Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) / Muslims Insult Each Other For Imitating Christians In Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.