Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide (47897 Views)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
Proffdada:
religion helps. Many would have done a lot of damages if not for religious reasons

No it does not
It just shifts causes from a mental source to a spiritual source it does not address the cause.
Do you know how many families stop prescribed treatment for mental illness, take their family members to church with the view that the Bipolar will be banished out of the person’s head? All they are going is crippling that person’s life as they will never be good for anything as long as they remain off medication. Religion is not medicine.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by dochenaj: 1:15pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s going of tangent not jumping off tangent anyway I digress
It’s not an access issue as even countries with far superior services than Nigeria suicides still occur.
Mental illness still carries enormous stigma, that fear of being stigmatised is why people internalise rather than voice matters.
You understand what "global" is, right?
In your case you're not just going off a tangent, you're jumping (leaping) off the tangent.
And because you've placed so much import on being right, something that should be a discussion has evolved into an argument about who is smarter.
And you have failed to realize you're running in circles.
Maybe it will help, if you reread everything I said on this subject so far.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by captainamiedi1: 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
I still think the friend could have done more. he could have spend time chatting with her. I once had a friend that lost both parents. they were the only thing she had. she was completely depressed. at times we chat on Facebook till 3am wen she will sleep off. I always take her out. thank God she has overcome all that now. may God help us all
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by henrixx(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz
howfar you die?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 6ixT8: 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
HitSong:
Shut up Do you think with your anus?
Bia. Behave!
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 01, 2019
Raylight2:
don't go anywhere o

Dude's last seen was 1.16pm.

But on a serious note someone has to reach him
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2019
Obviously her friend lied....she wasn't a strong woman
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
dochenaj:

You understand what "global" is, right?
In your case you're not just going off a tangent, you're jumping (leaping) off the tangent.
And because you've placed so much import on being right, something that should be a discussion has evolved into an argument about who is smarter.
And you have failed to realize you're running in circles.
Maybe it will help, if you reread everything I said on this subject so far.
Ok let’s do it this way cause I have stuff to do.
You have your point of view
I have mine.
Line is drawn in the sand now.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Kingkun69(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2019
Truest:
depression & suicide is real. I'm a victim & still struggle with it sometimes. some nairalanders are evil & sometimes curse u to go kill ur self even depicting it with meme

almost took my life some years ago cos of Owliver ( nl moniker) asking to do d needful & die.

He will surely bury his children for wishing another man child dealth & if is reading dis, & resend dis to me He sha reap it all in infinite googolplex. prophecy sealed.

Unless he is older than me, curse & prophecy cancelled. wicked soul.
it is nairaland ppl u are taking seriously 45% of them here are frustrated ppl that have wasted their lives and are taking it out on others to make themselves feel good u are the only one that can make urself sad on the internet the most judgmental evil ppl are the saddest
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Oguieke(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz
easy o
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

Everything must not revolve around dy/dx in the university.

It's as simple; Learn all and apply them responsibly with common sense.
The hypocrite himself. You are here advocating for romance and relationship for students in the university but will be the first one to attack non virgin ladies.

I know you will want to defend yourself by saying they should be careful not to have sex in a romantic relationship which is almost impossible because romance is the breeding ground for sex.

You, Mr Man, needs to pick a side and ride.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Crystalhonah: 1:57pm On May 01, 2019
Hell fire straight!!!!!
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Raylight2(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Dude's last seen was 1.16pm.
But on a serious note someone has to reach him
true if possible
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by sweetilicious(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
Hey! No no! Don't you dare do anything to your body.You need to go talk to someone closer to you now.Go spend time with family.Okay?

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So is this post
tongue tongue
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
donbenie:
Well,

Life is never A B C D..
That's true though

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Goovo(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
if u dare take that sniper, I go kill u grin grin
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by oshe11: 2:38pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.
As in ehn......

A friend of mine was in same spot some weeks ago......

I risked my work for her sake bro

Today I'm happy she is fine, and I'm still working........

But its nt easy being in his position though
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by jimcaddy(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2019
Nigerians are annoying... Someone said she was having suicidal thoughts, rather than seek help for her to see a counsellor asap, you are there inviting her for fellowship. We are religiously hypocritical in this country. Religion has done so much harm in the lives of Nigerians. Even in marriages, we put religion in everything. Wife will be telling her husband we should use only one style to make love because the other styles are evil. Nigerian wives will be reporting their husbands to their pastors rather than seek counselling.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by stanliwise(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

trash, your advice is filled with many hooks and torns
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by AlphaStyles(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2019
depression is really bad talking from experience
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by vivalavida(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

if u don't anything, just shut up. The places he mentioned are not red light districts. They are hostel areas. I lived in bishops court back then at imsu
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Buffalo2(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2019
Is that not Engr Hamid Gbadamosi's daughter?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by marvel2011(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.
Better said, a good councillor. You've forgotten that issues of life has spiritual under tone. She committed suicide, they could be a traced of this in the family lining nothing just happen especially in this magnitude. So reduce your blame game.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by TinaG(f): 3:04pm On May 01, 2019
100 level and you are doing boyfriend and girlfriend now see where you have landed yourself. Funny enough girls tend to get loose when they get admission into higher institution.they don't care about their studies and all they think is catching all the fun they missed at home being locked up. It's a pity you had to take your life because of a boy. RIP
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by marvel2011(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2019
jimcaddy:
Nigerians are annoying... Someone said she was having suicidal thoughts, rather than seek help for her to see a counsellor asap, you are there inviting her for fellowship. We are religiously hypocritical in this country. Religion has done so much harm in the lives of Nigerians. Even in marriages, we put religion in everything. Wife will be telling her husband we should use only one style to make love because the other styles are evil. Nigerian wives will be reporting their husbands to their pastors rather than seek counselling.
Styles or styling in love making are mere your visual perception what you've watched and long to have so do not drag your lustful altitude calling on religion please.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Ekaka1(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
You partly correct but wrong overall to assume that everybody understand suicidal signs or tendencies...you know this generation talk about dieing in conversation when they are angry...besides this is a new fad in our society..he or she could not have thought the lady will go that far......
I bet the guy or girl's kicking themselves already...
how you react to threats like this will be borne out of experience, intuition, guidance of the holyspirit or your very close knowledge of the individual especially when they are upset...
It's a sad story...again depression is real...but this suicide nonsense amongst our young is relatively new in that clime and most people will threaten to take their lives in a manner of speaking if they're are dumped but it ends there ...with passing of time and won't actually plot to commit suicide for real.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:

Thought I was the only one who noticed this. If I were the one she was chatting with, no way I'm letting her spend the night alone
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

There are always precipitating factors the relationship ending sets of a sequence of events . It’s not the sole cause but things spiral out of control very quickly.
So to your statement what of those that end their lives when they had been married for years? Single men who end their lives independent of any relationship?
Some people can cope others cannot and one has no way of predicting this trait. It’s not something that you can preempt.
You are kinda right, but I still believe any young girl(bf and gf) that couldn't handle heartbreak should stay away from dating. Nowadays the guys n babes ain't loyal no more, so heartbreak is imminent
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by ebi14: 3:21pm On May 01, 2019
committed suicide cos of a worthless prick. RIP
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 3:24pm On May 01, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

You are kinda right, but I still believe any young girl(bf and gf) that couldn't handle heartbreak should stay away from dating. Nowadays the guys n babes ain't loyal no more, so heartbreak is imminent
You don’t get it, but I understand it takes time to change mindsets.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:

Good luck to you on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.