Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide (47893 Views)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

You don’t get it, but I understand it takes time to change mindsets.
Then make me, expatiate your points
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by tunize(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.
i'm telling you the person was even more stupid. if a person should send me that kind of message in as far as we're in same school i'll definitely go out to watch that person no matter what.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by mercyland93(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.

The girl is just 18 and her friend's age range should be between 18 - 20. This depict they ar still both young and can never think straight.

My take is that all parents should atleast always be on the look out of their higher institution children.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by ebenholer(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
Parents Sent Their Children To School To Learn, They Went Only To Forget The Reason Why They Sent Them To School. Female Students Who Are Leaving In Private Hostels Nowadays Rock Life With Male Students More Than Their Parents At Home. Some Of Them Between 7pm - 9pm Dress Waiting For Any Flashy Cars At Bishops Court Owerri, And School Gates. The Way They Hop Into Cars Keep One Thinking What The World Has Turn Into.
Blame the failing society that we belong where school going is gradually loosing values. Millions of Nigerian graduates are either presently jobless or underpaid in many establishments. This prompts youth to engage in demoralizing means to source for pays though not the last resort.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by abbiboy: 3:53pm On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
She is an adult,if she decide to take her life to end d pain is her decision, she decides relationship to her education. Her death her headache no body cares.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 01, 2019
Mtcheeeew
So everyone is blaming the friend now for not helping
I can't believe it
If everyone felt the solution to depression is suicide,I bet there won't be one single person on Earth
U chose to end ur problem by suicide,well done and good luck for where u go
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by davillian(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2019
Some people are just too emotional when it comes to love and heart breaks.
I feel really sorry she took her life. Rip
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Jman06(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
Guys and girls should stop taking relationship too serious! Stop building castles in the air about a guy/girl you're just dating. That is why they end up committing suicide if the relationship fails.

Enter relationships with one leg in and with your brain intact
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by jimcaddy(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
You have no idea what goes on in many marriages Sir. So many have broken down because of sex due to 'religious sentiments on what to do or what not to do'
marvel2011:
Styles or styling in love making are mere your visual perception what you've watched and long to have so do not drag your lustful altitude calling on religion please.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Adortem: 4:54pm On May 01, 2019
She was a daughter of a former deputy governor in Oyo state. The poor girl had everything in terms of money.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by JoshZionist: 5:31pm On May 01, 2019
Elliot2:
I don't know why my depression does not evoke suicide thoughts; I think I need help. I am not normal. How can I be this depressed and not suicidal,like wtf. Every day I wake up to these annoying situations that have refused to go away—especially brokeness and health wise. Does it mean that I can't even afford suicide thoughts again? what is happening to me?

People are funny on nairaland... Aswear grin grin grin
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by SkinnyNigga: 5:41pm On May 01, 2019
see this fine girl just waste her life like that..
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by madgoat(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
see this fine girl just waste her life like that..
She wasted a straffable kitten. Very sad
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz
Ciroc watermelon mixed with Sniper is a good cocktail
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2019
DEPRESSION is REAL,its too bad that our society doesn't recognize it as a real problem and little is done about this issue
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by fowlyansh181(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

You don’t need to be a therapist to go and check on your friend who says they are struggling. Presence alone is therapeutic.
not in Nigeria .. if one started checking up on everyone that says they are struggling or are struggling, then no one will be left to check out struggling friends. The friend did the best they could do, or thought they could do
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 6:24pm On May 01, 2019
fowlyansh181:
not in Nigeria .. if one started checking up on everyone that says they are struggling or are struggling, then no one will be left to check out struggling friends. The friend did the best they could do, or thought they could do
If someone is your friend you will go and check on them. Maybe you don’t understand friendship or never had true friends and secondly
Maybe where you live.
Where I have lived If no one had seen you for a few days they would come looking.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by crackhouse(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2019
Chai. .... and I have been looking for a girlfriend for like . Now this one wasted her life for nothing. If I had the opportunity I would have pampered this girl so much that she won't remember that her boyfriend again but just look at what happened now. Rest in peace beautiful girl....
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by GAJIT: 6:54pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz

I guess you're joking right? Please don't try anything stupid, I beg you in the name of God; you'll overcome whatever you might be going through right now. Stay alive and stay hopeful.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Kyrx(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:

Hey bro, please don't go yet, I've got something for you, wanna talk to someone please text me on 08073688284.

Don't take the life you can't give brother. We all have our purpose for been here.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Mirriamvic(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
Now That You're Close To Your Destiny?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by SimplePlan34: 7:24pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:

I have concluded all Der is now is to settle my debt and I depart. Sucide is better than ignominy. #deathcure
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Abcruz(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2019
philosophie:

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.--Isaiah 50:10

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!--2 Corinthians 4:17

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Masionreay: 9:50am On May 02, 2019
Pls don't blame the girl cos prostitution and fornication has taken over uniport aka university of pot hallot.
I and my friends had decided to choose any aboki lady
to a Uniport product. My people u won't understand. Any girl from uniport has been distroyed already even by her lecturers ...if u doubt me,ask Mr Hart of anatomy department and many other lecturers in the school.
I have visited all the federal universities in the South but non is like Uniport in terms of sexually craving and immoral thinking. Uniben and calabar dey learn where uniport dey.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by streetzdreamz(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
I really understood suicide the day my lil cousin took her life, her reasons? we never got to know......I mean she showed no signs of depression,no lack or wants,no desire just a normal teen with big dreams,it's been a year and I still haven't come to terms with her death,the victims who showed signs,even bold enough to mention their suicidal thoughts to close friends obviously wanted to be saved, from their thoughts from their pains, and it's sad they always go through with their plans when help doesn't come,I always wished she gave us something, just a tiny bit of motive,maybe she'll still be breathing fine right now, rest in peace to the dead girl.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by TeraHawks: 10:31am On May 02, 2019
USELESS PIKIN.

Imagine the pain and anguish you have forever put your family and friends into...because of dick.

I wish I could resurrect you so your folks could slap the hell out of you.

IDIOT.

God please, never let our children descend to this level; please always keep them grounded in your love and also in reality. Heartbreak is part of growing up into an adult man or woman. Everybody must taste it. Lord, give the family the strength they need to bear this wickedness unleashed on them by their loved one.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by OgaBuhari: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
Masionreay:
Pls don't blame the girl cos prostitution and fornication has taken over uniport aka university of pot hallot.
I and my friends had decided to choose any aboki lady
to a Uniport product. My people u won't understand. Any girl from uniport has been distroyed already even by her lecturers ...if u doubt me,ask Mr Hart of anatomy department and many other lecturers in the school.
I have visited all the federal universities in the South but non is like Uniport in terms of sexually craving and immoral thinking. Uniben and calabar dey learn where uniport dey.
you're sick
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Masionreay: 7:34pm On May 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you're sick
You are dead as UNIPORT.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by kabarka(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2019
i dont think if its in USA,the friend she chatted with will go scot free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.