Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide (47895 Views)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by HeyCorleone(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Honestly why would someone be depressed in this Country when there are a whole lots of crazy stuffs happening around to help keep ur sanity? Unless I know get data oh...

The Nigerian situation is engineered to make you feel depressed. You just confirmed it yourself. "Unless I no get data". Meaning data, and power, are the only things keeping you going, which is quite sad.

3 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by anabose: 11:21am On May 01, 2019
Depression is an nightmare many people can't wake up from it.

2 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Asour: 11:21am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:

Another depressed soul. Please let's save this one.

I doubt it. he is being facetious.

There are people who never draw any line to be facetious.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Elliot2(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz
I don't know why my depression does not evoke suicide thoughts; I think I need help. I am not normal. How can I be this depressed and not suicidal,like wtf. Every day I wake up to these annoying situations that have refused to go away—especially brokeness and health wise. Does it mean that I can't even afford suicide thoughts again? what is happening to me?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:
Let’s chat about the lack of adequate mental health support in Nigeria.

It is pathetic.

The level of awareness about severe depression is very low.

Back in secondary school, a boy attempted suicide. The incident made our principal to employ a counselor. Whenever I think about it, I used to wonder why we never had a counselor in the first place.

Then, parent/child relationship should be strengthened. Children should be encouraged to be free to share anything with their parents.

You wouldn't believe that child depression exists.

2 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by CaesarDon(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2019
This friend is a devlish and evil person

You can expose your private chats with the deceased to the world

But u did nothing to save her, a caring and thoughtful friend would have paid her a visit after this conversation

Instead of releasing chats for attention
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by mekuso89(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.
bro you are so right, that idiot need to be flogged with 2by2 dry Planck, can u imaging some body said she wants to take her life instesd that fool to reach out to her or call her family member or even police to get to her immediately he was was there being totally STUPID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 11:25am On May 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is pathetic.

The level of awareness about severe depression is very low.

Back in secondary school, a boy attempted suicide. The incident made our principal to employ a counselor. Whenever I think about it, I used to wonder why we never had a counselor in the first place.

Then, parent/child relationship should be strengthened. Children should be encouraged to be free to share anything with their parents.

You wouldn't believe that child depression exists.
The comments here alone shows you the attitude to this very real issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by HitSong: 11:26am On May 01, 2019
6ixT8:
Foolish and insensitive friend. imagine how the so-calleg friend handle the suicide discussion...
Shut up
Do you think with your anus?
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Martartins(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2019
How do people who commit suicide after break up do it? Me, I just play Beyonce Irreplaceable and go to sleep.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2019
Hikmat cry Islamic name that have great meaning. But why u come kill yourself because of okoo? No gain in doing boyfriend and girlfriend Its haramj

Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2019
More to what am reading, unfortunately the dead tell no tales.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by oluwakayode25(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2019
Person weybshe follow chat get strong sense abeg....I no fit even joke with this kind message!!!!!
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Raylight2(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz
don't go anywhere o

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Kenmatt(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2019
If this is true, that girl is an Idiot. Is that what her parents sent her to go and do in school.

Some people who are not matured to go into relationship, will be rushing in without knowing it's rudiments.

It is said, " If you're afraid of being hurt, don't love".
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by XTHRONE(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2019
She blocked him on her phone ,not on her mind. Not everyone can handle heart break, as for me , me and break up, be like bread and butter, good news is I easily move on. No time to worry over women cos they are nothing.RIP to the poor girl, she embarked on journey too hard for her.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 11:28am On May 01, 2019
CaesarDon:
This friend is a devlish and evil person

You can expose your private chats with the deceased to the world

But u did nothing to save her, a caring and thoughtful friend would have paid her a visit after this conversation

Instead of releasing chats for attention
It’s all for the likes
That friend does not care.
If my friend told me they were having suicidal thoughts and even hinted that they were not thinking about the future that’s a massive red flag for me.
I would go and see them immediately. Not tell them to be strong how can they be strong when they can’t even think about tomorrow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Raylight2(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2019
if you think about what's ahead of u, you won't take your life but if you think u have no future. then ....
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by paddyofboss(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2019
She has been dictkmatized
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by BluntBoy(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

The comments here alone shows you the attitude to this very real issue.

You are right.

Awareness needs to be raised. Many people in Nigeria think little about mental health. They only go to see the doctor when they have malaria and/or typhoid.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by skyfather09(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2019
stoopid girl, carry man matter for head...
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Elliot2(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Dude or whosoever it is that was chatting with that girl was so careless. She made it clear that she can't help herself but think about taking her life and she even said if she'll be alive the next day and all the idiot could say was u r a strong woman. She's obviously a child and was in a helpless situation yet the dude couldn't play hero to reach to her problem. Depression is REAL and that shit takes away every obvious survival option and present only the easiest route (suicide) to its victims. Let's watch out for each other. So bad.
u don't understand one thing about suicide. no body really understands until it is late — not even the victim does too. Most appear like jokes until the end. If she did not commit the suicide,those her statement would have been seen as mere words.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by dochenaj: 11:38am On May 01, 2019
Ziel20:
You shouldn't blame the guy. He was inexperienced and he did what he could.
The problem is Nigeria. If it was societies where things worked, and he didn't call 911, for the lady to get emergent psychiatric assessment then we will say he "fvked up".
There are people who have stated they had suicidal ideation but never went through with it. Actually statistics show that majority of suicidal ideation doesn't end in an attempt at suicide.
The young man was not a psychologist or psychiatrist and only tried to encourage his friend and make her feel strong, but he had no idea how bad the situation was. No one does.

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by densiks: 11:38am On May 01, 2019
Depression amongst young people is a rapidly spreading issue because of the increasing pressure from competing circumstances and the influence of social media.

I believe if she had a room mate or friendly neighbors,she could have gone through the heart-break experience without yielding to drinking sniper.

When I was a student at uniport,I had a challenge that put me in a delicate position and for few days I lost my appetite and I wouldn't go out of my room but a friend stopped by and in few minutes,we were both laughing over the issue.

My point is 'let's be our brothers keeper as much as we can' -It can save lives!

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by spiralwedge(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2019
A lot needs to be done on mental health awareness and how to deal with it. Imagine "you are a strong woman". What is that?

1 Like

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by lastempero: 11:41am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

Everything must not revolve around dy/dx in the university.

It's as simple; Learn all and apply them responsibly with common sense.

Well said, everyone been forming they where never in love.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by doggedfighter(f): 11:42am On May 01, 2019
RALPHOW:

What is your problem
Note Anyone that takes his or her life goes to hell fire.
Hell fire is the worse that can happen to anybody.
Never think suicide.
There's no hellfire. We avoid suicide not because of hellfire so stop the cock and bull story
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:42am On May 01, 2019
The Devil is really roaming about seeking who to DESTROY.
If only she had lived to attend the fellowship.
Those saying what can a fellowship offer, yes the fellowship isn't a mental institute but there's someone called the GREAT PHYSICIAN there who heals the broken hearted. He strengthens the weak. He said come to me all you who are heavy laden, I will give you rest. There is no Friend or Lover like Jesus. If only she had the chance, if only she knew Jesus, she wouldn't have seen the need to kill herself because of a mere man.

If you are Depressed or Suicidal please chat me up. We can talk it out and get over it together. Rant, Yell whatever, you will be fine las las. I've been through it before. I survived. Trust me, You will Survive!

2 Likes

Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by teefaht(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2019
May God help us. Depression is real.
Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by Ibrahim505(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2019
Individuals who are well integrated into the society are less likely to commit suicide.

Always live within your means and avoid copying others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.