Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating (44010 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Pidginwhisper: 11:34am On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by whytediamond(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
Lol! Guys, should I tell her ?

Please tell her that even planting live cam on his penis would not stop dude from having her twin sister, if she has one.

What we fear most is what eventually happens.

Like I fear to be as rich and scandal free like Dangote, I can't sleep at night. This fear must happen o.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by TheTrueSeeker2: 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Hope she's also wearing the one with his face
as she's indirectly trying to display her's
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by omoseth(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Just imagine the dude hanging those shorts on the rope after washing in a rented apartment..Poor guy!
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2019
He'll still change it inside car grin
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by popsy2(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2019
whytediamond:

Please tell her that even planting live cam on his penis would not stop dude from having her twin sister, if she has one.

What we fear most is what eventually happens.

Like I fear to be as rich and scandal free like Dangote, I can't sleep at night. This fear must happen o.

She never know whatsup. grin
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by MissRaine69(f): 11:39am On May 01, 2019
undecided

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Kingjames(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2019
tstx:
Mumucity
no Man city- my club
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Cocolatti(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
If she like make she buy factory for boxer. It won't stop the guy from cheating
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by thisnaijaguy: 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
Put a CCTV camera on his boxers ... he will still find a way around it.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Codes151(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2019
Don’t!!! They always feel they are smart!
popsy2:
Lol! Guys, should I tell her ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by TRAVEL101(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2019
Doesnt make sense..

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Zimmermann(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2019
Isn't it enough dat he is cheating on u Now the proceeds of the cheating (cum) will be poured right on ur face grin grin grin

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by EmzyT: 1:13pm On May 01, 2019
No be person wey Konji no catch get time to pull boxer, I go just tear the thing while I'm romancing the hell of out the lady

1 Like

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Jacklezz(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2019
For her mind now it will stop him from cheating...
My sister there are numerous girls who don't even care to see what on the boxer...
they just enjoy him and tell him your boxer is nice. Chikina shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2019
hahahahah, she get money o.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by HMarshal(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2019
If u like brand his dick wit ur picture...men will be men
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Beedude(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Even if u tattoo ur image all over his body, Slay mama's go still help u breast feed am grin grin
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Akaujaa(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Story...you never jam guys who can lie for Africa. They must cook up a cover-up story sharp sharp.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Akaujaa(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2019
...and what if I cheat in the night with the light off and the girl is drunk? Cheating must take place last last.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by TruthinAction: 2:31pm On May 01, 2019
Just seeking attention. Besides she does not know what to do with her money.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Aboks(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
d man dont need boxer he needs this. and she should hold d key

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Ozkar: 2:45pm On May 01, 2019
This is meant to discourage other girls? This girl never see anything.

A girl that wants to ride your man would do it with the boxers on him, and and cap the experience with her fluid all over your pics. grin

The only thing that can stop your partner from cheating is your partner's own resolve not to cheat.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Dannie1802: 3:13pm On May 01, 2019
Is it your money?
SageMK:
Definitely not woman of the year.

And doesn't matter?
This is a waste of time and money.

Her type are extremely possessive and insecure.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by sapeleboi(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2019
fool of the year

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by HolyboiAy(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2019
If the idea behind this is to stop him from cheating then the purpose is defeated right from conception.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by davillian(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
This just shows she doesn't have sense , he would still cheat on you using those same boxers or he would probably buy his own 100boxers that he would use for away match and put on this rubbish u bought for him when you are home.
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2019
More girls will even rush hims as more girls prefer guys who are in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.