Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating (44008 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2019
Men will always cheat..trust no man
fasho01:
Doesn't stop anything.. Nigga can go pull it off at the rest room and swap it.. In fact, there are several ways to go about it
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 01, 2019
captianfreeman:
All this I must trend by fire by force.

How does this end cheating if I may ask? shocked
she is jst fooling her self...dnt trust men dey will nt hear
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by jackals(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2019
TANID:

Yes Tell Her But Guy You Always Make FTC In Most Thread But All Na Vanity For You At The End I Notice That You Don't Used To Even Get Likes

grin grin grin grin grin OMG. I'm laughing really hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by Teetop22(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2019
Nkisiva:
See more screenshots here >>
https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/girl-buys-100-boxers-with-her-face-on.html?m=1
which problem is solved? my ex doesn't wear boxers so cheating just started...
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by TANID(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
jackals:

grin grin grin grin grin OMG. I'm laughing really hard.

Seriously That Guy Like To First Comment In Most Thread It's Been A Long Time That I Keep notice Him There's Was A Time That I Come Across 7 Thread On Front Page And He's The First To Comment On Them I Always wondring How He Keep Make It And What's His Gain grin
Re: Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating by fasho01(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2019
blissgregory:
Men will always cheat..trust no man

Cheating has no gender.. It's an individual thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.