Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (59983 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by anochuko01(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:
Look at the comment above and tell me why Africa won't remain this way.
Imagine the comments they would have made if this had happened in Nigeria or Africa.
To them anything a white man does is ok but would have looked for a way to introduce bad energy if this had happened here.
They would have called the girl all sort of names if this happened here. Same people who insult ladies here also begs to marry old women from foreign lands.
Inferiority complexed personalities everywhere.

The white men may have claimed Africans got independence,from it the mental slavery never ended.
your brain has expired...thats youre thinking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by mechanics(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2019
Promotion, from palace guard to palace queen.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by driand(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2019
pearcy:
Please don't let me die of hunger please I beg you
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Which school? And we need to investigate a lil to be sure... Who's with me on this?

2 Likes

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by thatigboman: 9:15am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:
Imagine the comments they would have made if this had happened in Nigeria or Africa.
To them anything a white man does is ok but would have looked for a way to introduce bad energy if this had happened here.
They would have called the girl all sort of names if this happened here. Same people who insult ladies here also begs to marry old women from foreign lands.

The white men may have claimed Africans got independence,from it the mental slavery never ended.
Thailand is Asia. They r not white men one bit
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by thatigboman: 9:16am On May 03, 2019
atilla:
Dunno why I thot he married a man. I had to read the article like three times to understand maybe I'm sleepy. Happy married life to them
he married his bodyguard. That's d news
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Jaqenhghar: 9:17am On May 03, 2019
I could make a movie out of this. The sexy Bodyguard who falls in live with the prince she is charged to protect..... wont trust niggerian producers to do justice to it though. Theu will get it wrong from the casting first

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Vince77(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:

You did not lie.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Nobody: 9:26am On May 03, 2019
Yameater:

Craze people full NL sha
na so..e kawa no je lara ishuu, alaiye
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by kheny12(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2019
deltateam:

Not for a second. Gayism is not common in asia not to talk of a king publicly doing.

Your brain must be full of poo.
but transgender is very common in Asia especially Indian.there are millions of transgender in India and are called hijra.I watched a documentary about them, so disgusting.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by MissRaine69(f): 9:27am On May 03, 2019
4th marriage .....5th will be coming up soon.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by pearcy: 9:28am On May 03, 2019
driand:
Which school? And we need to investigate a lil to be sure... Who's with me on this?

Sir I'm in 200lvl in IMSU, my Dept is Education-biology, faculty of Education, mat no. 18/17392
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by uuzba(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:

Oga, people in Thailand are not part of "Whiteman". They are called "Asian". They never did any colonisation. They don't have the usual scientists that we normally hear about. They're not even doing democracy. Infact, Whitemen from Europe tride to colonise and influence them.
These Thailand people are docile.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by donbenie(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:

THAIS are NOT Whites,

So,

The premise of your assertions are FALSE..

And you are the one suffering from mental INDIGESTION if you couldn't appreciate that fact.. angry
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by uuzba(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
I could make a movie out of this. The sexy Bodyguard who falls in live with the prince she is charged to protect..... wont trust niggerian producers to do justice to it though. Theu will get it wrong from the casting first
Film making is a thing of culture. You got to relax and write your story. Any too much gra-gra will just produce a bad script.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by donbenie(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2019
Vince77:

You did not lie.
He LIED,

Thais are NOT Whites and you are the ones with an inferiority issue.. angry
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by donbenie(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2019
kheny12:
but transgender is very common in Asia especially Indian.there are millions of transgender in India and are called hijra.I watched a documentary about them, so disgusting.
India and the Far East do not exactly have the same cultures even if they are grouped in the same continent,

It's like comparing Nigerians with Egyptians,just because we're all in Africa..
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Psoul(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
He married his Guardian, Wise decision. smiley

...and Regina marrying Ned is a foolish decision.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Corte: 10:15am On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:
Gather here if you thought the king married a man at first reading grin

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by UncleJudax(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Thai no be white people
To Africans, they are white. Even Arabs, Persians, Moroccons get god-like treatment from blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by iammolise(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2019
At least all the quickies and short sex sections they've been having in secret will now be officially unhidden and for the longer term grin
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by sulasa07(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2019
grin
JubrinElSudan:
Thai no be white people
Dem be brown people. grin
JubrinElSudan:
Thai no be white people
Dem be brown people.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by iammolise(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Corte post=78065130][/quote]

Exactly the first impression that came to my mind
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by tochyano2: 10:33am On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:
she have been safe guarding his d!ck for her consumption since
Kids everywhere
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Amuocha: 10:37am On May 03, 2019
Buhari sef angry
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Elemosho478: 10:42am On May 03, 2019
Mosesm:

For the ill-cultureds ranting on top Yorubas culture, see the postures of everyone before the king.

Don't mind those people without culture, if African bowed like this to their king especially Yoruba, those Okoro mofo will be everywhere wailing and Insulting them
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On May 03, 2019
uuzba:

Film making is a thing of culture. You got to relax and write your story. Any too much gra-gra will just produce a bad script.
Writing a good script is one thing. Intepreting a good script is another anything can ruin a good scrip/storyt. Poor acting, poor casting, even minor technical details can ruin it. Thats where up till now Nollywood is still behind.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Elemosho478: 10:47am On May 03, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Indeed. Delusion. This prostrate is of utter respect and sincere submission not the ones here. Who will prostrate and yet frustrate your destiny at your back.

Hire me. For creative graphic designs at pocket friendly rates.

You Africans and Your Backward and Inferrior mentality, everything that's not from Africa is perfect to you, how did you know the prostration was of utter respect and sincere submission?

So it is only Africans that can pretend and backbite?

Backward and Inferrior mentality, everything that is not done by African is perfect to you all

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by HMarshal(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2019
Human closeness always brings some king of affection, esp btw genders.thats y female one bestie hurts when the other starts finding comfort in another's company. A pretty body guard like her, always wit him... smiley
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by xtophy1(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2019
<i>impressive<\i>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.