Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (59989 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Shhhh01(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice... She must have saved his life from death and his dvck from conji in the past
You need Jesus son. LOL
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Ogirheema: 11:56am On May 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Thai no be white people
Nah green.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by follock007(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2019
They would have been fucking for a long time before now obviously. But, I wonder why the king is wearing army uniform. What are they trying to prove by this?
Bang-Cock, Thail-and?

Tail-And what? Maybe same as Sec-and = (Cyce &wink or (Second) = the union of Uranus and Saturn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by SmellingAnus(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2019
Shhhh01:
You need Jesus son. LOL
Lol ... kiss
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by kheny12(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2019
donbenie:
India and the Far East do not exactly have the same cultures even if they are grouped in the same continent,

It's like comparing Nigerians with Egyptians,just because we're all in Africa..
Am not talking about culture or grouped am talking about Asia as a whole.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by anthonyuncle(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2019
tochyano2:
Kids everywhere
na him money & strength
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Checked86: 2:31pm On May 03, 2019
quote author=atilla post=78058683]Dunno why I thot he married a man. I had to read the article like three times to understand maybe I'm sleepy. Happy married life to them[/quote] i thought so too. may be because they used the word 'guard' which is mostly men's job
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by donbenie(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2019
kheny12:
Am not talking about culture or grouped am talking about Asia as a whole.
Asia is a vast continent,

The largest in the world..

With different races and culture..

Therefore you cannot lump them together under one group,

Some Asian countries have death penalties for Gays..
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Omofranca(f): 10:52pm On May 03, 2019
kheny12:
but transgender is very common in Asia especially Indian.there are millions of transgender in India and are called hijra.I watched a documentary about them, so disgusting.

hian! even at that, any national leader that is gay will NOT be accepted in Asia, not even in a so-called 'permissive' society like America. Noticed that they publicly claim to accept such people but in private, it's a different matter. For instance, just check out & assess the anonymous Yahoo comments section on stories about gays and LGBT people - 3/4 of such comments are usually negative and condemnatory of them & they are obviously posted by Americans!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.