Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... (8283 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by tiptoe1: 11:59pm On May 03, 2019
You can't even post your real pics. I'm sure you look horrible, that's the main reason ladies keep running from you. Arindin jatijati

6 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 12:07am On May 04, 2019
The reason girls keeps running away from you is obviously obvious undecided
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by stieyven(m): 12:10am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
So in this era of unlimited information, you thought you could just lift any picture from the internet just so you could decieve gullible folks and feel good about yourself.

You must be a very big idiot for thinking we're all dumb. Better work on your self-esteem. Fake-ass, illiterate-fool.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by IamPlato(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2019
Lol... Funny Enough His Thread Made Front Page... These Mods Sha

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Toks2008(m): 1:15am On May 04, 2019
Akinolabadurs:
I will like to thank everyone for there contrubutions so far.i am really pleased to know am not the only one in this.thank you all once again.
And for those that asked of my picture. Well, here it is.
P.S. my grand mom is from Niger.

I knew I was not wrong when I asked for your pics on the fake story thread you created.

Arindin akindanidani

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... Funny Enough His Thread Made Front Page... These Mods Sha

You can't blame the mods.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2019
Omo see casting

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by deleib(m): 2:21am On May 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Use Google lens app
J
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by deleib(m): 2:21am On May 04, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

It's easy.... Long click on any image using Chrome browser and you'll see the different options which includes "Google Search this image ".
G
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 3:22am On May 04, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Raalsalghul: 5:31am On May 04, 2019
Guy you Bleep up oh.
See as them bust you sharp sharp grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by wealthyhenry(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2019
PaulAris:

Wow, I like this.
How did you do the Google image search, please?
Long click on the picture and "search in Google" option will pop up...
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 5:51am On May 04, 2019
This guy is still a learner grin
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 5:52am On May 04, 2019
akinyemi0103:
Oja ti burst,never mess with n'landed, grin grin
grin grin
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by LUCAS99: 5:59am On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:
Trying to scam Nigerians......that was one epic fail grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by LUCAS99: 6:01am On May 04, 2019
rychard:
Chai, the guy was just about to take off, and Nlanders chopped off his wings

grin grin grin

Takeoff aborted...

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by goodnewscliff(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2019
amasayamasa mamacusa grin grin cheesy grin

u too handsome niii angry angry angry

idiot
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by anochuko01(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Are you sure that's you? Okay wait let me do a reverse Google image search
Are you Corey Campbell?
yes! He is curry cowbellgrin
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:39am On May 04, 2019
LOL at those lamenting here.

Apologies but Nigerians are generally not so bright.

From the first article the guy wrote it was very obvious he was trolling.

Sadly, till now, people abusing him here still can't see that's the exact response he's looking for.

Do you know why he posted the obviously fake picture? He's gloating that he came up with a fake story, a MOD foolishly took it to FP and thousands of gullible folks gave him sensible advice.

He could have used a more "realistic" picture - he just came to call you FOOLS.....Again!.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by columbus007(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2019
Trust Nlders cheesy dem fit help you get your DNA without your blood sample Lol cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by SouthSouth1914: 8:06am On May 04, 2019
PaulAris:

Wow, I like this.

Reverse image search on google.com
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 8:49am On May 04, 2019
Just like Churchill the Op was busted in 40seconds

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On May 04, 2019
pussyAvenger:
Yoruba people ehh
fear them shaaa
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by traihit: 9:03am On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Sadly, till now, people abusing him here still can't see that's the exact response he's looking for.

Do you know why he posted the obviously fake picture? He's gloating that he came up with a fake story, a MOD foolishly took it to FP and thousands of gullible folks gave him sensible advice.

He could have used a more "realistic" picture - he just came to call you FOOLS.....Again!.

You say Nigerians are not so bright really? If Nigerians call for the head of whoever ask for help like he did, you'd still call them names. It's the guy that needs help because this is a forum and it doesn’t matter whether you're joking or not, people will respond to whatever you post.

10 Likes

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobodyperson: 9:09am On May 04, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You and your God are both fools.
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by TANID(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Lool. Liar grin grin
Hahahahahaha The Guy Wan To Look handsome For Him Mind

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Konki: 9:41am On May 04, 2019
traihit:

You say Nigerians are not so bright really? If Nigerians call for the head of whoever ask for help like he did, you'd still call them names. It's the guy that needs help because this is a forum and it doesn’t matter whether you're joking or not, people will respond to whatever you post.

Absolutely.

That guy is the chairman of Name Callers Association of Nairaland (NCAN)

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Toseenlove: 9:56am On May 04, 2019
delugajackson:
So in this era of unlimited information, you thought you could just lift any picture from the internet just so you could decieve gullible folks on Nairaland and feel good about yourself.

You must be a very big idiot for thinking we're all dumb. Better work on your self-esteem. Fake-ass, illiterate-fool.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 9:58am On May 04, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MariaLavina:
grin
bros don kawa grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2019
PaulAris:

Wow, I like this.

I have used it to burst many scammers.

Very handy feature.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by PaulAris: 11:06am On May 04, 2019
Toks2008:

I have used it to burst many scammers.
Very handy feature.
Hehe! Tech is awesome! But then they'll begin to improvise new ones, lol.
Re: Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... by Nobody: 11:10am On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Does you ass get jealous of the kind of poo that comes out of your mouth?..

Read what you wrote bro, the joke is really on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! My Fiance Always Makes Me Do Things In Bed That I Don't Enjoy. / Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.