Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (77600 Views)

Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal's family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

Comparing the cost of Cocaine vs Tramadol is the first indicator.

The 2nd is ... the Family's influence and speed she was extracted. If you get in trouble even when 100% innocent and expect Nigerian FG to bail out, your bones would be dust before that happens.

The girl's family is so influential that they were able to pressurize the FG into bringing the matter up when discussing a business deal with Saudi.

Saudi of course would be "reasonable" so as not to jeopardize 100s of millions of dollars on the line.

Case in point - Jamal Khasoggi. The US looked the other way. What's his life compared to billions of dollars Saudi gives annually?.

Tramadol vs Cocaine comparison is as stupid as saying someone tried to steal a stainless steel cup when there was diamond or platinum available.

You made the vital points. I have been sceptical of this case.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Princeofasia: 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
rex444:
And all those so called cartel members could do besides planting drugs worth millions of naira was to plant tramadol in a girl bag , a girl who comes from where all sorts of drugs were taken by teenagers to get high....hmmmmmmm don't let others pay for your crime tho
dont mind them, they think we are stupid. the bitch even looks like an olsho that abuses drugs. i can bed my scrotum hairs that this girl knew about it
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Princeofasia: 4:02pm On May 04, 2019
shit video. that girl is a drug pusher. , its not her first
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by JOMAX: 4:06pm On May 04, 2019
Yha46:
Get a website Today For Just 10k!

I need more Info on the website deal
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2019
jaxxy:

People saying her family this and that. Do u know her family? Do u also know they used Twitter retweet’s and social media to get attention when the authorities weren’t responding to them? Do u not think the recent execution of a Nigerian lady weeks back help to sensitize her own case?

We just like to assume a certain norm because it has negatively become popular with Nigeria means it’s always the case in every situation.
Leave those idiots alone,if they were more stupid they would become plant based lifeform .That is how they always accuse mentally sick people of being kidnappers and setting them on fire.Nature has done the right thing by putting all the idiots in one place and calling it Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Mcslize: 4:32pm On May 04, 2019
Built2last:
Reason people seal their bags after checking at the airport.

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

If you know nothing strange in your bag and kg is okay. Seal the bag from home.

How is the sealing done? Can't it be opened by an intruder after sealing? Throw some lights on this.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by rex444(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2019
Princeofasia:
dont mind them, they think we are stupid. the bitch even looks like an olsho that abuses drugs. i can bed my scrotum hairs that this girl knew about it
don't mind em
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Mcslize: 4:36pm On May 04, 2019
Pavore9:
I spend extra to shrink wrap my luggage at the airport, I no fit shout, so you can spot more easily whether someone has opened it.

Does the transparent rubber for shrink wrapping the luggage not get torn unnoticed.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Saintp(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
most of you don’t even understand what really happened,this has nothing to do with Tram or coke!!The drug is not planted in your original luggage,another luggage is registered in your name by the cartel and that is were you have the drugs!!!once the luggage is lucky to bypass immigration in Saudi,there are people ready to pick it up!!!Hope you understand now?what Nigerian immigration has to do was check the time luggage was registered and if there is a security cam,check and pick up whoever did it!!!

Who will pick the extra luggage in your name at the destination airport? Everyone knows the bag they are traveling with. If I'm traveling with 2 bags and i see a third bag at destination, I will definitely not take it and assume it is for another person bearing my name or a mistake. So how will the cartel retrieve the bag at the destination airport? I'm confused
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 5:16pm On May 04, 2019
THUNDER4real:
Do we have it in Nigeria Airports?

We have one in Abuja but the last time I checked. It wasn't working
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 5:19pm On May 04, 2019
Mcslize:

How is the sealing done? Can't it be opened by an intruder after sealing? Throw some lights on this.

The crime is committed by those who receive your bag after you check in. The pick up the bag and put it into the plane. They wont have enough time to open a sealed bag and seal it again. They may not have your type of seal and so wont touch it.

Because of CCTV cameras in many foreign airports. You dont have such crimes.

So the subject of discussion here is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 04, 2019
Built2last:

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

How do you seal your bag?
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2019
Saintp:

Who will pick the extra luggage in your name at the destination airport? Everyone knows the bag they are traveling with. If I'm traveling with 2 bags and i see a third bag at destination, I will definitely not take it and assume it is for another person bearing my name or a mistake. So how will the cartel retrieve the bag at the destination airport? I'm confused
still wondering how you were suppose to ask that who will pick over there,there are people on the other side ready to pick up that extra luggage on the other end or how do you travel from US to Nigeria and your luggage gets stolen?
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
How do you seal your bag?

It's in most airports. The one in Abuja airport is not working

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2019
rex444:
And all those so called cartel members could do besides planting drugs worth millions of naira was to plant tramadol in a girl bag , a girl who comes from where all sorts of drugs were taken by teenagers to get high....hmmmmmmm don't let others pay for your crime tho

Don't look at the weight in Nigeria consider the weight of such offence in Saudi ..mind you even kolanit isn't allowed in Saudi .as simple as tramadol is over here they don't accept it there. Saudi doesn't consider race or religion .Caucasians have been killed there ..Caucasian from respected countries .
So tell me exactly how Nigeria got away if teully she wasn't guilt free? Let's reason well abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:34pm On May 04, 2019
Mcslize:

Does the transparent rubber for shrink wrapping the luggage not get torn unnoticed.

It is tightly wrapped, with the luggage locked and shrink wrapped, it is stressful for criminal minds to cut through the wrap to do whatever they intend to, they rather focus on luggage without the wrap.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2019
Built2last:

MBA ! Sealing can't stop this .how many times have sealed bags being torn and stuffs stolen ? ....o have told my self any time iam travelling out hence forth na over night bag I go carry once I pass check will open and search again .of course whilst returning I shall come with bigger load as per shopping
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2019
Saintp:

Obviously its well planned and they have partners there right at the airport .all they need to do is inform them on the luggage and right from when its brought down from plane they will take it off. You will never know

Iam sure the cartel gave names of their partners their at airport and when it checkes out Saudi was convinced
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by chrizdave: 6:04pm On May 04, 2019
ifyalways:

Hmmmn
So when you pick your luggage at Nigerian airport you just zoom off? No one checks your tags and luggage to see that it corresponds?

Interesting , coming from a frequent flyer.

This did not happen in nigeria, i have never been to Saudi so i cant comment about their airport but generally, arrivals at every airport usually have the tighest scrutiny, security and checks.

Security in Nigeria’s Airports are questionable. I have traveled and picked up my luggage’s from the conveyors belt without no one checking anything several times.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Very poor analysis.

Cocaine is expensive EVERYWHERE in the world. Quote me anywhere. Even if relatively cheap in Colombia. Do you have any idea of how far it is to Saudi ? How long the trip will be and what the final price would be there ?

I have at least 2 doctor friends in Saudi. Tramadol is a controlled substance, but available on doctor's prescription.

Sorry to be blunt, but only a fool would believe its more profitable to traffick Tramadol instead of Cocaine.

So from the long jumble you wrote up there, you feel Cocaine isn't expensive in Saudi ? ?

WTF? Are you high? grin cheesy cheesy
Only a Mugu will fall for that NDLEA nollywood storyline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 6:31pm On May 04, 2019
kjhova:

It is people like you who push the ethnic agenda and when it backfires on you, your types claim being marginalized or some type of odious claims like that.

Have you seen the stats on the number of Nigerians that have been delivered by Nigerian government diplomacy in the last 10yrs from places like Libya, S/Africa, UK, Italy, South East Asia and the Middle East?

All out of your inordinate hatred for the current administration your types will just push an ethnic agenda no matter how baseless your premise is.

And your type will support partiality and nepotism just because it makes you feel good..
Tell me in ur right senses if there is equality or blind justice in this country??
Do you think with all sincerity that FG would have interfered if it were SS/SE or S/kaduna that cried out??
Why did abike didn’t call the names of Hausas and Yorubas on death row in Saudi Arabia the way she called the igbos that robbed in Dubai??
Nobody is more ethnic than the buhari FG and of course you people who supports it

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
rinzaugustine:
Only a Mugu will fall for that NDLEA nollywood storyline

Don't mind the Boyslick guy.

Only people with microscopic IQ will fall for such daft lies. We need a Nairaland for the less privileged....brain-wise. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by TheCongo2: 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
ifyalways:
The whole story does not add up.

So they used her tag bla.bla on the luggage? Fine
How do they get through immigration checks, get to arrival area and retrieve the bag? How does that happen, anyone ?

Exactly.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by rex444(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Don't look at the weight in Nigeria consider the weight of such offence in Saudi ..mind you even kolanit isn't allowed in Saudi .as simple as tramadol is over here they don't accept it there. Saudi doesn't consider race or religion .Caucasians have been killed there ..Caucasian from respected countries .
So tell me exactly how Nigeria got away if teully she wasn't guilt free? Let's reason well abeg
my broda leave matter...there is a different battle going on we don't know
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by TheCongo2: 7:51pm On May 04, 2019
ifyalways:

Hmmmn

So when you pick your luggage at Nigerian airport you just zoom off? No one checks your tags and luggage to see that it corresponds?

Interesting , coming from a frequent flyer.

This did not happen in nigeria, i have never been to Saudi so i cant comment about their airport but generally, arrivals at every airport usually have the tighest scrutiny, security and checks.

Thank you so much.
I couldn't say it better
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Optionalx: 7:58pm On May 04, 2019
For what purpose will ‘the cartel’ plant drugs in your luggage...

Is this a crime of fun & pleasure ...
Someone explain pls...
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
most of you don’t even understand what really happened,this has nothing to do with Tram or coke!!The drug is not planted in your original luggage,another luggage is registered in your name by the cartel and that is were you have the drugs!!!once the luggage is lucky to bypass immigration in Saudi,there are people ready to pick it up!!!Hope you understand now?what Nigerian immigration has to do was check the time luggage was registered and if there is a security cam,check and pick up whoever did it!!!

Your explanation is vague and to a large extent false.

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 04, 2019
MarcusCrassus05:
I heard many people asking how and why would drug cartel plant drugs in the lady's bag, some also asked assuming it's tru e they plants it in her bag then his are they going to retrieve it at he destination airport while. There are a lot of things that I you weren't following the saga from onset they wouldn't make sense at all..Here is a brief ordeal of how it happened and answers to some questions above.

1. The airport cartel claimed that some one brought the luggage to help them send over to Saudi Arabia, its an illegal thing they does, they will collect luggage from unknown person and add it to soomeones luggage and send across, the person at the receievng end is aware of the parcel and will pick it at the airport once the luggage arrives.
2. In the case of Zainab Aliyu same thing happened, they registered a bag containing 2000 units of tramadol on her name, she has a small luggage which her total weight required is not IP to required KG so they used the opportunity to add the additional bag to her luggage and register it with her name, at the destination she only picked her bag which she was aware of and left the other behind since she wasn't aware that it do exist, Saudi official while carrying out scan of luggage later discovered that bad that were left perhaps the person who is supposed to pick the bag at the destination did not arrive on time and the bag was left behind which the Saudi agents intercepted, the bag was labelled with Zainab's name so they traced her to her hotel and arrested her.
3. The case was a bit straight forward as the item was in a luggage she was not aware of not in her main luggage. Immediately her parent realized what happened they went to the airport and demand for investigation on the luggage added to her, when the official that worked that day were intorregated they indeed confessed that they added that bag to her and many other passengers, its a normal thing they do there, add luggage to a passenger and collect money for it, the owner will received the added luggage at the destination. On searching through their phone they discovered WhatsApp chat where one of the official snapped the added bag and sent to some one at Saudi who will pick it.

I have to write this price to clear air on some of the questions that are not very clear, its a clear case of framing there was nothing like conspiracy or making some people as scapegoat to save the innocent lady.

It is still a big lie. Why is the name of the airline the faceless official works for not being mentioned? We know how everything works in Nigeria so we are not surprised.

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by kjhova(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

And your type will support partiality and nepotism just because it makes you feel good..
Tell me in ur right senses if there is equality or blind justice in this country??
Do you think with all sincerity that FG would have interfered if it were SS/SE or S/kaduna that cried out??
Why did abike didn’t call the names of Hausas and Yorubas on death row in Saudi Arabia the way she called the igbos that robbed in Dubai??
Nobody is more ethnic than the buhari FG and of course you people who supports it

Can't help your case bro.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by blantyre: 8:58pm On May 04, 2019
THIS STORY GOT TWISTED ALONG THE WAY BY THE WAY PAPERS ARE REPORTING IT. IT WASN'T A CASE OF PLANTING DRUGS IN HER BAG, RATHER IT WAS A DIFFERENT PARCEL ALTOGETHER THAT WAS BROUGHT AND THE AIRPORT OFFICIALS FULLY AWARE THAT SHE HAS NOT UTILIZED THE KG ALLOCATED TO HER FULLY AS A PERSENGER, NOW TAG THAT PARCEL IN HER NAME WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 04, 2019
Xda59:

Your explanation is vague and to a large extent false.
can you give us your own explanation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.