Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (77579 Views)

Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 04, 2019
festacman:
annnnnnnnnnnñ
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by kjhova(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
If only FG could extend this goodwill to other ethnic groups in Nigeria undecided

It is people like you who push the ethnic agenda and when it backfires on you, your types claim being marginalized or some type of odious claims like that.

Have you seen the stats on the number of Nigerians that have been delivered by Nigerian government diplomacy in the last 10yrs from places like Libya, S/Africa, UK, Italy, South East Asia and the Middle East?

All out of your inordinate hatred for the current administration your types will just push an ethnic agenda no matter how baseless your premise is.

6 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:54am On May 04, 2019
How wld they pick up d drugs on the other side?? Na to just plant dem dey??

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Investmentfreak: 11:55am On May 04, 2019
Built2last:
Reason people seal their bags after checking at the airport.

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

If you know nothing strange in your bag and kg is okay. Seal the bag from home.

How can the bag be sealed at home?? What kind of seal?

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by RTSC: 11:57am On May 04, 2019
So a drug dealer would plant tramadol into a bag.

As cheap as it is.?

Make una dey lie.

9 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On May 04, 2019
I was speechless when I saw the video clip cool
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Connoisseur(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal'w family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

Comparing the cost of Cocaine vs Tramadol is the first indicator.

The girl's family is so influential that they were able to pressurize the FG into bringing the matter up when discussing a business deal with Saudi.

Saudi of course would be "reasonable" so as not to jeopardize 100s of millions of dollars on the line.

You are very wise in the ways of the world. You understand how things work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
tongue
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Connoisseur(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
How wld they pick up d drugs on the other side?? Na to just plant dem dey??

Very important question
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Ohomem: 12:08pm On May 04, 2019
rex444:
And all those so called cartel members could do besides planting drugs worth millions of naira was to plant tramadol in a girl bag , a girl who comes from where all sorts of drugs were taken by teenagers to get high....hmmmmmmm don't let others pay for your crime tho

U re right. Who is believing this kind of cover up from Nigerian government. To me the case of drug implantation is totally false.

6 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2019
Built2last:

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

I really don't understand some of the points being raised by this issue.

1. Security checks are done before luggages are checked in. I have never had to handle my main luggage again after it has been checked in till the final destination, and once the luggages are picked from the conveyor belt at the destination, there ideally isn't any other security check/scanning.
Is there a chance there's such a check when someone lands in Saudi?
How do these people get caught at their destinations, if the drugs are in the main luggages?

2. Are the so called airport drug cartel not subject to the normal checks passengers are subjected to when they come to work every morning? How are they able to cross to the luggage loading point with the drugs?

3. I've seen people with sealed luggages, but I didn't take note of where and how they got them sealed. Do they have the sealing machines in every airport?

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 12:11pm On May 04, 2019
tendingNews:
Following the widely publicised case of Zainab Aliyu who was almost killed in Saudi Arabia until she was proven to be a victim of drug Cartel at the Kano Airport, many travelers now need to be careful with their luggage.
The arrest of 7 officials who plant drugs at Kano airport helped saved Zainab and this became an eye opener.

Many may have been killed in Saudi Arabia and other countries because they were victims of planting of drugs in their luggage. This is bad:

Here is a video showing how easy airport officials can insert drugs or anything in your luggage at the airport without you knowing.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/how-easy-airport-officials-can-plant.html?m=1
please can you now explain to us how the drug cartels retrieve the drugs after the luggage is successfully checked out of the destination airport?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Adeniyii2017: 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
Built2last:

How do you seal your luggage?? You mean with pad locks??

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Captaincool1(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
I don't trust this news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by dederocs(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
Planting the drugs, for what aim?

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by dederocs(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
Deepthoughts:
please can you now explain to us how the drug cartels retrieve the drugs after the luggage is successfully checked out of the destination airport?.
Crux of the matter...nice one.

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Mikhailkutusov: 12:30pm On May 04, 2019
grin
rex444:
this country matta don tie rope for waist
lol
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal's family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

The 2nd is ... the Family's influence and speed she was extracted. If you get in trouble even when 100% innocent and expect Nigerian FG to bail out, your bones would be dust before that happens.

The girl's family is so influential that they were able to pressurize the FG into bringing the matter up when discussing a business deal with Saudi.

Saudi of course would be "reasonable" so as not to jeopardize 100s of millions of dollars on the line.

Case in point - Jamal Khasoggi. The US looked the other way. What's his life compared to billions of dollars Saudi gives annually?.

People saying her family this and that. Do u know her family? Do u also know they used Twitter retweet’s and social media to get attention when the authorities weren’t responding to them? Do u not think the recent execution of a Nigerian lady weeks back help to sensitize her own case?

We just like to assume a certain norm because it has negatively become popular with Nigeria means it’s always the case in every situation.

5 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Mikhailkutusov: 12:33pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=comshots post=78095417]Is it true that they planted drugs in her luggage or the Muslim didn't want to be embarrassed so they look for a scapegoat?[/quoteWhat does this have to do with being a muslim? some of una no just get sense
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal's family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

The 2nd is ... the Family's influence and speed she was extracted. If you get in trouble even when 100% innocent and expect Nigerian FG to bail out, your bones would be dust before that happens.

Case in point - Jamal Khasoggi. The US looked the other way. What's his life compared to billions of dollars Saudi gives annually?.
most of you don’t even understand what really happened,this has nothing to do with Tram or coke!!The drug is not planted in your original luggage,another luggage is registered in your name by the cartel and that is were you have the drugs!!!once the luggage is lucky to bypass immigration in Saudi,there are people ready to pick it up!!!Hope you understand now?what Nigerian immigration has to do was check the time luggage was registered and if there is a security cam,check and pick up whoever did it!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:35pm On May 04, 2019
jaxxy:

People saying her family this and that. Do u know her family? Do u also know they used Twitter retweet’s to get attention when the authorities weren’t responding to them? Do u not think the recent execution of a Nigerian lady weeks back help to sensitize her own case?

We just like to assume a certain norm because it has negatively become popular with Nigeria means it’s always the case in every situation.

Read what i wrote slowly. Digest it well.

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by wunaESQ(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2019
My question is Wat benefit does d cartel stand to derive by planting drugs in a travellers bag?
How do de retrieve d drug from d traveller after d traveller might have gotten to his/her destination ?

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Glycosunde: 12:36pm On May 04, 2019
Deepthoughts:

OP care to explain?
Make FG dey wine us bcus we nor dey enter plane now
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:37pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
most of you don’t even understand what really happened,this has nothing to do with Tram or coke!!The drug is not planted in your original luggage,another luggage is registered in your name by the cartel and that is were you have the drugs!!!once the luggage is lucky to bypass immigration in Saudi,there are people ready to pick it up!!!Hope you understand now?what Nigerian immigration has to do was check the time luggage was registered and if there is a security cam,check and pick up whoever did it!!!

It was claimed she had only one bag. Right?

So question is this :

If i have a single black bag, why would i be checking for another bag on the conveyor belt that says "Adolf Hitler "?

Besides you didn't answer to the first indicator. Why on earth will one be so stupid to risk one's career, freedom and possibly life for profit from Tramadol?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
Fools, they are wellcomed to plant in my lugagges, i will come back a blow their brains out. After selling their shiits.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by hammer6F: 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
I AM SURE THAT ALL THE RECENT DRUG CASES ABROAD, THIS IS WAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING.

U CAN NEVER TRUST AFONJA AND ABOKI WITH IGBO MAN SUITCASE.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 12:42pm On May 04, 2019
I wish people would learn to read, listen to and understand facts as they are. I am not disputing this revelation; however, Zainab's case is different in the sense that because she had unused baggage allowance, the conniving bastards brought the tramadol filled suitcase which resembled hers, and used her name to transport the drugs. That explains why the suitcase was left unclaimed at the Saudi airport.

3 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 12:45pm On May 04, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

How do you seal your luggage?? You mean with pad locks??

It's called secure wraps. Usually before you check in your bag, you can do that after security checks

It's in most airports in the world. Most people dont just know

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 12:45pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The most stupid and upside down thing I've read today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.