Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (77581 Views)

Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by etrange: 11:09pm On May 04, 2019
iamjavadem:
Because tramadol is expensive in the destination country. If tramadol is ordinary then why does it carry a death sentence? U have a brain, use it.

You made a point but you lack communication etiquette, no offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by etrange: 11:10pm On May 04, 2019
sulasa07:

Tramadol in Saudi Arabia is just like cocaine

I see...
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by etrange: 11:11pm On May 04, 2019
LBanks:

Say it already, its not a matter of "I just hope" its what happened, the airport officials have been framed up for the crime the girl committed, ho ha

Well, we might never find out...
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Benwems(m): 12:32am On May 05, 2019
Built2last:
Reason people seal their bags after checking at the airport.

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

If you know nothing strange in your bag and kg is okay. Seal the bag from home.
How do they seal bag? Kindly explain.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 5:31am On May 05, 2019
landsngcom:

Its not the victim that check out or pick up the luggage since he or she does not know about the luggage since it was just registered in her name without her knowledge.

Things have to work perfectly for a member of the cartel to pick it up at the other end. What if that member is a traveler on same flight as the victim. If the story is true, this is probably a new trend. It would be easier to get luggage out in airports in third-world countries than in developed ones or countries with extremely strong illegal drug laws like Saudi.
You are adding a new twist to the story,is it a whole luggage that is illegally registered in a victim's name or the drugs are criminally inserted into the victim bag?,in either case the person in whose name the luggages are registered would have to clear it first n that was why the girl was arrested, since their claim the cartel responsible has been arrested let them be made to disclose their full modus operandi, this explanation of yours is not convincing enough, something keep telling me that the whole story right from on set doesn't just add up properly.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 7:35am On May 05, 2019
kjhova:

Can't help your case bro.

I know bro since you couldn’t help yourself either..
Smiles
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 3:45pm On May 05, 2019
Benwems:

How do they seal bag? Kindly explain.

Its called wrap

1 Like

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by mfm04622: 4:52pm On May 05, 2019
Saintp:

Who will pick the extra luggage in your name at the destination airport? Everyone knows the bag they are traveling with. If I'm traveling with 2 bags and i see a third bag at destination, I will definitely not take it and assume it is for another person bearing my name or a mistake. So how will the cartel retrieve the bag at the destination airport? I'm confused

In the lady's case, she left the luggage with the drugs at the airport and only took luggage she checked in. She was arrested in her hotel that the luggage she left behind in the airport has drugs in it. If she had been the one, would she have abandoned it in the airport?
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Abini2012: 5:51pm On May 05, 2019
Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Potch: 10:08pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sorry to say this, but the rich gal's family likely got away with framing the luggage handlers.

Comparing the cost of Cocaine vs Tramadol is the first indicator.

The 2nd is ... the Family's influence and speed she was extracted. If you get in trouble even when 100% innocent and expect Nigerian FG to bail out, your bones would be dust before that happens.

The girl's family is so influential that they were able to pressurize the FG into bringing the matter up when discussing a business deal with Saudi.

Saudi of course would be "reasonable" so as not to jeopardize 100s of millions of dollars on the line.

Case in point - Jamal Khasoggi. The US looked the other way. What's his life compared to billions of dollars Saudi gives annually?.

Tramadol vs Cocaine comparison is as stupid as saying someone tried to steal a stainless steel cup when there was diamond or platinum available.

Pray you will never fall a victim. When your gate pass is issued, the number of luggage you are travelling with is clearly imprinted.This must have been checked by the Saudis immigration department and in addition to a fact that she only picked her luggage and left for her hotel. However, if she was involved anyway, it is okay to set free 99 criminals but wrong to jail one innocent person.
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:12pm On May 05, 2019
Potch:

Pray you will never fall a victim. When your gate pass is issued, the number of luggage you are travelling with is clearly imprinted.This must have been checked by the Saudis immigration department and in addition to a fact that she only picked her luggage and left for her hotel. However, if she was involved anyway, it is okay to set free 99 criminals but wrong to jail one innocent person.

1. How do you know she was arrested later ? And not with the bag?

2. Wouldn't the authorities suspect a frame immediately if i leave the airport and then a bag is eventually found in my name ?

3. Why hadn't the so called cartel picked up the bag? Why did the Saudi authorities get there before them?

I am curious to how you would answer....
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by beezyblaze(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
rex444:
And all those so called cartel members could do besides planting drugs worth millions of naira was to plant tramadol in a girl bag , a girl who comes from where all sorts of drugs were taken by teenagers to get high....hmmmmmmm don't let others pay for your crime tho

GOD bless you...i swear you get sense die.
See what rich men do..
Smh
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Built2last:

Once I pass clearance at the airport. I place my bag at the sealing machine and seal it. I can't shout.

Imagine landing and they open your bags and it's full of drugs. You will look for stammer but wont find.

Seal your bag once checked at the airport in Naija. Abroad, no one opens your bag except the scan picks up something strange.

Please,what did you use in sealing yours?
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Built2last: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
tck2000:
Please,what did you use in sealing yours?

Go through this thread. You will see pictures of how to seal
Re: How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Built2last:

Naija I hail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.