Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (58748 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by LowerPriceData0(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2019
Have you paid for this Advert. You dey advert yourself.

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE!
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Ozkar: 4:17pm On May 05, 2019
Lol. Serves him right.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Prognose: 4:18pm On May 05, 2019
dominique:

She dodged a bigger bullet. The man is too petty, lazy and stingy for any girl to consider herself lucky to date or marry. It's men like that I pray not to cross my daughter's path when she's of age.

And hopefully they won't.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by hollywater: 4:18pm On May 05, 2019
U come my house cook soup finish carry am go?Dem no born u well.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by ashjay001(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are just being a typical guy on Nairaland. So, you don't see anything wrong in him inspecting the foodstuffs? And what do you mean by "Is she his wife?" na wa for una.

Walahi, u get time for that guy!

Me that was amazed, a young marriageable man, no get gas

Come dey inspect join? See guys dey defend amshocked

Ityaff finish! Even if u feel cheated, no be to shut up n no invite her next time? Werey ni gbogbo won(all of them mad angry), no shame!

7 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Where has she been? cheesy

Babe, I hate that stove ehn!!!!

If I am not using gas, I go firewood o.
At the risk of sounding petty, Lord knows I can't go to a guy's house and cook with a stove in 2019. I rather cook in my space, he would come pick it when I am done.

Stove!!! person go come dey inspect on top? Nahhhhh!

Incase you are looking for who to help cook, I have gas

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Austine567(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2019
the guy ain't stingy, I do that also not that am petty ,I Have an expectation from you
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Afrosage(f): 4:20pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Just ignore people's views and pass; stop acting like a perfect corpse.
lmao.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

All right, he has stove. Can she do anything to make it right? No. Why worry? Secondly, a guy's presence while cooking actually means he is inspecting the meal, right? Okay, let's assume he is inspecting it, is she is wife? Why must he trust her? What Nigerian law is against inspecting a cook, if this is the case?
If there is, let her sue him.
There is nothing right in inspecting a woman in the kitchen. If she cheat you, you manage whatever is cooked or do the cooking yourself

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by EvieP(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
Social media freaks.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Zinny25(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
Gals hate guys inspecting them while cooking, if you ain't going into the kitchen to help out, then stay glued to your TV set

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by bamasite(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
Good job!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by zeejewel(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2019
This situation is a little bit funny, at least the lady returned the guy's money he can go to the market himself and price the meat well, he might not even spend up to 2k

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by ogawisdom(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin

Chai girls nawadays Taya me
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by dandollaz: 4:25pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Dear cook who cooks for every caller,
You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you see him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girls who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.
The dude is a dullard.there are people like that so irritating to be close to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by gabolz(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2019
chivera018:
Imagine marrying this type of man, he will write list of what you should buy, he might even go to the market and buy foodstuffs himself.

I buy food stuffs myself, is anything wrong with that?
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
dominique:

She dodged a bigger bullet. The man is too petty, lazy and stingy for any girl to consider herself lucky to date or marry. It's men like that I pray not to cross my daughter's path when she's of age.
Just reserve her for me. Don't let any man touch. We can replay the Regina/Nwoko drama all over
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by bendike: 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
[quote author=0ppa post=78116365]
You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you see him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girls who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues. [/quote

Watin this one de say

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
[s]
0ppa:

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.
[/s] Everything that a man does is right right ?? angry A woman should be able to accept anything since she's a woman right ?? angry
You're probably like the pesky dude, that's why you find nothing wrong in what he did
I won't tolerate such crap ! angry
What Rubbish!?

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
Alot of people are jobless in Nigeria, just like me. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 05, 2019
dominique:
He should have followed her to the market to ensure his money was judiciously spent but nooo, he was probably raised to believe the opposite gender was created to serve him. How can one person be broke, lazy and stupid at the same time?
grin grin this comment hit the bone. Funny enough there are many guys like this. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
dominique:
He should have followed her to the market to ensure his money was judiciously spent but nooo, he was probably raised to believe the opposite gender was created to serve him. How can one person be broke, lazy and stupid at the same time?

Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're wrong in your assertion in a way.

Where she was wrong, using gas all your life doesn't mean you can't use stove especially when that's all the guy has got, but stove can be very stressful. It's slower and when it has issues, it can take hours to cook a 30minutes meal.

That said, the guy on the other hand is petty. Why inspect the foodstuffs? If he had trust issues, he could've gone to the market by himself to avoid being cheated. Inspecting the foodstuffs tells a lot about the kind of guy she was dealing with. That's bad!

Where are you now? Wouldn't you explain to the people commenting that what we earlier saw as the OP's post isn't totally what is here now, especially the attached images?
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Neocotez(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

At the risk of sounding petty, Lord knows I can't go to a guy's house and cook with a stove in 2019. I rather cook in my space, he would come pick it when I am done.

I know that when I call you to bring your friends for a picnic and barbaque on a mountain, you will surely come and forget you "Gas Cooker" at home...fuckingg Bitches
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by olawoletosinm: 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

what is wrong with kerosene?... There is nothing wrong jst that the guy could have appreciate her a little... DAT what ladies want... Even if u don't give money they can still do it for u.. If they have the resources
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Iamoriginalben(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're wrong in your assertion in a way.

Where she was wrong, using gas all your life doesn't mean you can't use stove especially when that's all the guy has got, but stove can be very stressful. It's slower and when it has issues, it can take hours to cook a 30minutes meal.

That said, the guy on the other hand is petty. Why inspect the foodstuffs? If he had trust issues, he could've gone to the market by himself to avoid being cheated. Inspecting the foodstuffs tells a lot about the kind of guy she was dealing with. That's bad!

I agree with you, it's really petty. I mean, u got a sweet heart to help do ur cooking and u still cant let her be. Why not do it urself if u were so prudent in spending. But i was just thinking, what if he was asking so as to know d cost of these things should there come that day when he has to go to the market himself. No body likes to be cheated no matter how rich standing u are. Also i was thinking, could it be that she wasnt really doing the dude a favour. That she does this cookings for a small fee. I mean nobody says u can't use ur cooking skills to earn. Perhaps the guy has paid her to help do the cooking that is why he wants to be certain he is not been short-changed... Remember no body wants to be cheated. cool cool cool

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Ftheophilous(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
All you guys the at are hollering broke guy and stuff. The only mistake the guy made was to inspect the foodstuff while she was preparing the dish. Still, it might be because he did not trust her to manage money very well - you dont't know their history.

Mind you, 3k will prepare a sumptuous egusi soup as well as a stew.

Let me give you a breakdown.

Egusi = half derica #400

crayfish = #100

pepper = 20

okporoko = 50

Titus = #400

meat = #400

palm oil = ilarin #100

maggi = #20

onga soup = 10

vegetable = 50

Total = #1,550. balance. #450

If you use these ingredient, you will prepare confam! egusi soup.

OK.

Let's head to stew.

Tomatoes & pepper = #250

tomato paste = #50

maggi = #20

onions = #30

groundnut oil = #100

curry & thyme = #40

fish = 400

spice = 50

Total = #940. balance = #60

Total balance = #510

#510 should be more that enough for transport.

The 1k she added was to the orishirishi she wanted. If the guy wanted orishirishi, he would have given her more cause I kno that some people here are ready to counter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by cr7lomo: 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Stop saying trash...it's not everyone that are used to stoves...they hv people that grew up using gas cookers all their life ...okay expect in school whr de probably learnt how to use stove....

What sort of man enters kitchen to b inspecting...when his mates are thinking of how to improve from stove to gas cooker

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by isax(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
I think the girl story is incomplete...

0ppa:

All right, he has stove. Can she do anything to make it right? No. Why worry? Secondly, a guy's presence while cooking actually means he is inspecting the meal, right? Okay, let's assume he is inspecting it, is she is wife? Why must he trust her? What Nigerian law is against inspecting a cook, if this is the case?
If there is, let her sue him.

However if Need a lawyer, contact me.
wink
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by 1000angstroms(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are just being a typical guy on Nairaland. So, you don't see anything wrong in him inspecting the foodstuffs? And what do you mean by "Is she his wife?" na wa for una.
Nne I see everything wrong in what the guy did, if at all he was actually insinuating the girl might have cheat him. Once you can allow anyone touch the food you put in your mouth to your stomach, you should trust the person and from the story I feel this was the first time the gurl came to his house, why can't he please and at least do small eye service of thanks giving to the girl for even trying to come and cook for him.
This is my opinion though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.