Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (58759 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Prognose: 3:11pm On May 05, 2019
Perhaps he was trying to test her?

You know those old fashioned advice of giving the girl small money to cook food and deliberately making her angry to see how she would react.

Seeking a good wife now is like hunting in a thick jungle with very dangerous animals.

Na so you go carry your marital issue come social media.

Carry go. The man dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2019
Baddiezz:
in your mind you've made sense
I have warned you not to tag me.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2019
Lol, I had a good time laughing gringringrin
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Mobola33(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2019
Monster!!!
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by AkataYeriYeri: 3:54pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are just being a typical guy on Nairaland. So, you don't see anything wrong in him inspecting the foodstuffs? And what do you mean by "Is she his wife?" na wa for una.
What is wrong with inspecting the food stuffs?
Please tell me
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by dominique(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2019
He should have followed her to the market to ensure his money was judiciously spent but nooo, he was probably raised to believe the opposite gender was created to serve him. How can one person be broke, lazy and stupid at the same time?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Stillthebest: 4:01pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're wrong in your assertion in a way.

Where she was wrong, using gas all your life doesn't mean you can't use stove especially when that's all the guy has got, but stove can be very stressful. It's slower and when it has issues, it can take hours to cook a 30minutes meal.

That said, the guy on the other hand is petty. Why inspect the foodstuffs? If he had trust issues, he could've gone to the market by himself to avoid being cheated. Inspecting the foodstuffs tells a lot about the kind of guy she was dealing with. That's bad!

Abi oo why even asking for the prices lol. Don't think men ask even their wives for prices. But who asked her to add 1k? Why does she cook for every Tom, Dick and Harry? She didn't state that she's a professional chef...or is she thechefchi.... Davido u dey hear me so?
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by zone51: 4:02pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Ok.

Grabbed his balls with smirk on your face while replying OK
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nanatrendy(f): 4:02pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Dear cook who cooks for every caller,
You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you see him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girls who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.
stingy guy spotted grin dude don't carry that inspector attitude into your marriage you'll equally have marital problems. A man who is an inspector general in the kitchen is that one too a man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Chinny024(f): 4:02pm On May 05, 2019
Lols....Hope he learns next time!!!!
Don't know why some men are just.....

TOO STINGY!!!

ONUKWU!!!

MUGU!!!

ENJOY your SOUP...Nne!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by harizonal123(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2019
.You tried your best by trying to help him but u finished badly cos you couldn't bear his atitude. In a way sha you are absolutely right but u wicked sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by legba1(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2019
If truly d dude was asking questions aboutthe purchased ingredients...then it serves him right.

Back then...once i ask you to help me do the cooking...i put extra money so you have more to play with....somtimes you get gud bargain for your money and sometimes you dont...its all part of the sifting process and i make no issue about it...guys do go and marry

7 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 05, 2019
Nanatrendy:
stingy guy spotted grin dude don't carry that inspector attitude into your marriage you'll equally have marital problems. A man who is an inspector general in the kitchen is that one too a man
Just take a look at what you wrote. You are a sorry apology for whoever made a book.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by smartchoice900: 4:04pm On May 05, 2019
;DFood
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Mydazz(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2019
Something tells me madam was not just there for Egusi alone,........ please complete the story

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by vertueptime: 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are just being a typical guy on Nairaland. So, you don't see anything wrong in him inspecting the foodstuffs? And what do you mean by "Is she his wife?" na wa for una.

The guy wrote with his yoruba accent thats y, lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by EmekaBlue(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
God punish poverty mentality
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Crown033: 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
Hahahahaha
Am a guy oo, but if this is true that guy is a bloody stingy person...
U pay girls money to cook for u because is sweeter and bigger
Don’t to go and be calculating the cost.
My dear Abeg give me the soup make I pay u,My babe don travel...

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by smartchoice900: 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by naijajobx: 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by darlenese(f): 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you see him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girls who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.

you read the post but did not understand a single thing.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Afrosage(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

All right, he has stove. Can she do anything to make it right? No. Why worry? Secondly, a guy's presence while cooking actually means he is inspecting the meal, right? Okay, let's assume he is inspecting it, is she is wife? Why must he trust her? What Nigerian law is against inspecting a cook, if this is the case?
If there is, let her sue him.
If u really don't have anything to say...you just shut up,u mustn't show your hilarious self...people be taking up space for nothing

9 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by dominique(f): 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
Prognose:
Perhaps he was trying to test her?

You know those old fashioned advice of giving the girl small money to cook food and deliberately making her angry to see how she would react.

Seeking a good wife now is like hunting in a thick jungle with very dangerous animals.

Na so you go carry your marital issue come social media.

Carry go. The man dodged a bullet.

She dodged a bigger bullet. The man is too petty, lazy and stingy for any girl to consider herself lucky to date or marry. It's men like that I pray not to cross my daughter's path when she's of age.

11 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Newmans: 4:12pm On May 05, 2019
Dear cook I also want you to come and cook for me, I will budget like 5k when are you coming.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by udemzyudex(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

No be by force to comment ooo. Mtcheew.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 05, 2019
Afrosage:
If u really don't have anything to say...you just shut up,u mustn't show your hilarious self...people be taking up space for nothing
Just ignore people's views and pass; stop acting like a perfect corpse.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Ignore that guy jare,some people don't have anything reasonable to post but they will always want to post nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by fuckfuckman(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2019
spongeisback:
So he can't trust her with his money but he can trust her with his life? Your argument made a lot of sense.
0ppa and spongeisback let's not be sentimental. You know he is not inspecting the food for his life but the money. As you can see where he was asking even price of Maggi and saying things like it's small despite her money and her transport. Don't she have a right to be angry indirectly calling her a thief
That behavior is bad don't be one sided in your judgement because he is a man call a spade a spade.
Will both of you be happy if your daughter marry this type? Yet you condemn the girl.
When you a bad character in a relationship just run don't say he'll change in marriage

7 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On May 05, 2019
This is the kind of trash men we have in Nigeria, and they walk atound thinking they are the best thing to happen to someone's daughter.

His ilk are everywhere in Nigeria. Imagine 3k to cook egusi and stew wey get meat and chicken inside. A cup of egusi alone is #200 and you'll need more than one cup for egusi. What about tomato, pepper, ugwu, a kilo of chicken is up to 700, and her transport was in this money too.

Better soup na money kill am.

10 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nanatrendy(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Just take a look at what you wrote. You are a sorry apology for whoever made a book.
if you truly feel the guy was right then I pray your sis and daughter marry that type of man. Take your insults elsewhere am not responsible for your frustrated life

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Baddiezz(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:
I have warned you not to tag me.
who is this one

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.