Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (58776 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by biacan(f): 6:46pm On May 05, 2019
gypsey:
whaaaaaa?!! come! were have you been? grin grin grin I tink say you don travel go dubai. tongue Or married wit lots of babies.
Yes I travel embarassed But I never marry Ooooo abi you go marry me ? cheesy
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 05, 2019
Prognose:
Perhaps he was trying to test her?

You know those old fashioned advice of giving the girl small money to cook food and deliberately making her angry to see how she would react.

Seeking a good wife now is like hunting in a thick jungle with very dangerous animals.

Na so you go carry your marital issue come social media.

Carry go. The man dodged a bullet.
bro that's what I'll do to girl, to test her if she falls. I like this kinda method, though I'm extravagant person but I still like this old method of putting a girl into test.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by classicdessy(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
That girl most be a wicked some body�

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2019
xendra:
extra money from who? the inspector? cheesy and more like- free sex ?? this comment is killing me cheesy cheesy typical naija man always quick to advice ladies to put up with BS

I'm seeing this from a different perspective.

She went out to do good.
She should at least finish that particular one and stylishly get her money back from the guy if she know her onions and decline next time.
My opinion though.

Forget what u read online most times. Majority of the guys here are still in secondary school trying to form alpha males so it's best to ignore most of the comments.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Kelvinw1se: 7:34pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

All right, he has stove. Can she do anything to make it right? No. Why worry? Secondly, a guy's presence while cooking actually means he is inspecting the meal, right? Okay, let's assume u don't trust her don't g is inspecting it, is she is wife? Why must he trust her? What Nigerian law is against inspecting a cook, if this is the case?
If there is, let her sue him.
don't be stupid if he doesn't trust her he should have gone himself or look for someone he trusts primitive premature shallow broke guys

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
u lack sence and tink as an animal

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by megareal: 7:47pm On May 05, 2019
She did well. Taking the food was her way of hitting him below the belt. Let him go to the market and buy ingredients and make the food himself. Stingy, unappreciative human being.

For those saying na test, I pray every woman fails this kind of useless test. Truth is that is the guy's nature.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by bigcasava1(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A Nigerian lady took to Facebook to reveal what she did to a man who gave her N2K to prepare egusi soup. According to the Nigerian lady Arike Ade, the man who who gave her N2K to prepare egusi soup, came to her kitchen and started inspecting everything she bought with the money given. She further revealed that this got her irritated and also initiated her plan for him.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/lady-reveals-what-she-did-to-man-who-gave-her-n2k-to-prepare-egusi-soup/

babe I love can u be my wife.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by pride4legacy(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2019
do u know if u just failed a test that could have earned u a good stand point
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Bossjakande: 9:10pm On May 05, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
u self know u cant use bad word and tell me face to face if I wont beat u up
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by namo77: 9:24pm On May 05, 2019
Eyah
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by mozona(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2019
am a guy and i like what she did.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by vikstandon(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2019
A letter to my bae...

Pls my caramel, don't feel unsecured when you see me around kitchen... I am that kind of man that watches my love prepare my meal while helping her out...By so doing I have learnt a lot about different delicacies, and would give you a long lasting memory when u are heavy...and as such would leave you with a feeling of wanting to take in for me and be heavy on a monthly basis.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
u self know u cant use bad word and tell me face to face if I wont beat u up

Who owns this monkey? undecided undecided Go and back to zoo cheesy
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by aalangel(f): 10:17pm On May 05, 2019
Good girl....very good girl!!!!
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Ijeomaejiofor: 10:53pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Dear cook who cooks for every caller,
You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you see him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girls who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.

Oga abeg what the guy did was wrong, asking all these questions was too extreme and not a good quality in a husband.

if you read well, you'll know she's working, i know the extra 1k didn't fall from heaven.

and don't just point out someone would have marital problems, you're neither a marriage counsellor or seer.
Maybe you'll find a girl who'll take all this bullshit from you, and then again, you'll complain she's not sharp.

nothing pleases you men!!
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by emaopel: 12:55am On May 06, 2019
I am a man...but love what the lady did because the man actually behave abnormal...
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by LordsApostle: 2:03am On May 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're wrong in your assertion in a way.

Where she was wrong, using gas all your life doesn't mean you can't use stove especially when that's all the guy has got, but stove can be very stressful. It's slower and when it has issues, it can take hours to cook a 30minutes meal.

That said, the guy on the other hand is petty. Why inspect the foodstuffs? If he had trust issues, he could've gone to the market by himself to avoid being cheated. Inspecting the foodstuffs tells a lot about the kind of guy she was dealing with. That's bad!

I so love your comment dear, please come grab my balls.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Ginaruby: 2:24am On May 06, 2019
Why bring it online?

To me the guy just doged a bullet, churchill missed.

Tonto spotted.

All this alpha guys and girls saying crab will do worst we know them.

Who uses stove in this 21st century, petty man and all i guess u are richer than dangote.

If i start looking into this story as a counsellor we won't go, that foolish girl needs to grow up for now.

Quote me and let lucifer visit you every night

I swear internet in nigeria is more of a course than a blessing. The internet has expired so people can deal with their issues privately.

Foolish girl, she is wrong even with the saint paint. If the young man in question tell us exactly what happened you will see she is not far from 40 seconds.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Lifeviewer: 3:54am On May 06, 2019
Another perspective but I think he should be fast enough to let her know . We all gonna feel like a cheat if it’s done to us.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Lifeviewer: 3:56am On May 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

You got it wrong �� the guy was surprised how she used 3k to cook everything

Another perspective but I think he should be fast enough to let her know . We all gonna feel like a cheat if it’s done to us.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Psoul(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2019
Debramaye:
it might be someone she's friends with.. She might have considered him special at some point, but my cousins in school tell me random girls do cook for them esp dept friends, you don't know money can change people's attitude, to me it seems like the guy was broke and was expecting some sort of change grin but that attitude mhennnnn he could've just chilled maybe next time he'll learn to hang his bag where he can reach for it

Or maybe he fore saw he wasn't going to chop her grin whatever his reasons was it was avoidable

Yes, the guy did not do well by cross-checking what the girl bought weda she is his girlfriend or just a girl that wanted to help him. I don't support that petty action.

I lay the buck of the stupidity and foolishness on the girl. She lacks good manners. Making the soup, packing it and giving the guy his money back is very gross. She said she paid the guy N500 for using his stove and kitchen space. What kind of stupidity is dat. Logically, if you make use of my space and other property, u are not the one to determine for me how much u will pay me. I will tell u the worth of my property that u used.

See, some minor attitude can deprive of some future opportunities. Who know tomorrow, if this guys happens to be in a position that the girl may need help from. That is why I try as much as possible to mind how I treat everyone even my assumed enemies. The person may be the one to help me tomorrow or I may need to help the person tomorrow but cos of the strained relationship I will not be able to and my conscience will not rest wen I am supposed to help but did not.

What if this guy becomes a bad guy tomorrow and in one of their hits, he meet he girl on the way. Do u think he will be happy to let the girl go free. See, this world is like a circle. Don't behave as it it does not matter. What goes around comes around.
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 7:19am On May 06, 2019
biacan:
Yes I travel embarassed But I never marry Ooooo abi you go marry me ? cheesy
if you want grin
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by biacan(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2019
gypsey:
if you want grin
I'm all yours grin
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2019
biacan:
I'm all yours grin
bianca how far Nagrin Gypsey see bianca ooogrin
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by biacan(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2019
Martin0:

bianca how far Nagrin Gypsey see bianca ooogrin
martin where you dey since wey I dey find you cheesy
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
biacan:
martin where you dey since wey I dey find you cheesy

omo my hand full now ooogrin I dey hustle like mad now my dear!

how ur side Na!
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by biacan(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2019
Martin0:

omo my hand full now ooogrin I dey hustle like mad now my dear!

how ur side Na!
Tell me something shocked shocked shocked

I just dey work on one project since last year that's why I traveled.....
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2019
biacan:
Tell me something shocked shocked shocked

I just dey work on one project since last year that's why I traveled.....

omo everywhere tight! I dey go east if possible this week! I wan go buy red oil wey I go store against June ,July !huge profit involve !

how ur side Na,which project you dey handle again eeegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.