Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting (29725 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Smhaykins(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Join the scammers here and i promise you we wont spare you with curses. The so called politicians you refferenced, if you know what type of deadly diseases they go around with you wont be saying that here. Even some of their kids are better off dead than what they are battling with. Some of them will be dead if a doctor doesnt attend to them in a space of three three days. Ignorance.

many non politician r also going thru all these....so its not happening to dem cos dey r politician
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 12:27pm On May 05, 2019
Smhaykins:

many non politician r also going thru all these....so its not happening to dem cos dey r politician

Join them i say.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by tydi(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Marriage is not for everyone, especially ladies like Eva who has slept with over 100 men in her lifetime, and so it will be incredibly difficult for her to stay loyal to a man, undecided adopt all you want nobody cares you exist

So you mean the more a lady sleeps with too many man iT would be difficult she stays put with a man .. I learn everyday shaa
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Truthbites: 12:33pm On May 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Marriage is not for everyone, especially ladies like Eva who has slept with over 100 men in her lifetime, and so it will be incredibly difficult for her to stay loyal to a man, undecided adopt all you want nobody cares you exist

How u take know d number of men she slept with?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by TheTruthRaw: 12:35pm On May 05, 2019
Oloshos wey no sell again dey find peace and home to settle and them no see grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by PrinceGeorge1(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2019
tintingz:
I don't believe in God.

Aaaw! Of course...wise words from the man dat dropped out of the skies.

Bless ur heart
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by markhalifa(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.
but I have a question to ask u,y is it mostly female celebrity dah always find themselves in such situations?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by remi1444: 1:01pm On May 05, 2019
markhalifa:
but I have a question to ask u,y is it mostly female celebrity dah always find themselves in such situations?
I'm not trying to bring in sex into this, in every 100 bashing, you'll find 94 women as the victim to men it doesn't come by easily.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by tintingz(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

Aaaw! Of course...wise words from the man dat dropped out of the skies.

Bless ur heart
How does this prove your God?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by PrinceGeorge1(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2019
tintingz:
How does this prove your God?

I'm not abt to prove anything to you bro.

I'm very pleased wit ur decision to deny God. It simply means more rooms for me to occupy In heaven...cheers!
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by tintingz(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

I'm not abt to prove anything to you bro.

I'm very pleased wit ur decision to deny God. It simply means more rooms for me to occupy In heaven...cheers!
Ofcos there will be enough room in heaven for you, your God will burn over billions of people inside hell even good people.

What a good God. grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by PrinceGeorge1(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2019
tintingz:
Ofcos there will be enough room in heaven for you, your God will burn over billions of people inside hell even good people.

What a good God. grin

Hallelujah brother!

Now leave me alone let me bang this chick in peace(more like: "to pieces"wink
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Catastrophe1: 1:28pm On May 05, 2019
Guyman02:
She dey find pikin wey she raise like herself. All these feminists who think that the role of a father is not important in a child's life. Cool down, leave Instagram and fake lifestyle for a while, find a gentleman that shares your dream and start a home
them no go gree nah

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by grandstar(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY

The guy don deactivate him account
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by larryking540: 1:41pm On May 05, 2019
dingbang:
grin thats the devil speaking to her. Every child deserves a complete family.
Most of these celebrity actually grew up in a complete family, so they want to have a taste of the uncomplete family, ,,forgetting also that it's d child that will bear the burden not them
Speaking from experience

Our parents actually endured with them selfs even wen na garri and palm oil they see chop, but now adays, every body want chicken and beef in their rice,
A lady that's goes outside the country(9ja)and stays there for a long time has a different perspective about love because they sometimes come to realize it isn't all about money,
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 1:43pm On May 05, 2019
grandstar:

The guy don deactivate him account

Bro i was wondering. So what admins couldnt do, curses did it. Anyone that decide to follow that path will also be properly cursed. Their mates will be 40 years of them. They will see stones and call it money by the time poverty hits their generations. Bastards..
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by larryking540: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:

The Nigerian men I have met are indecisive, and mostly selfish. They believe in immediate satisfaction, hit and run.

I can't say for all of them, I'm just using a tiny fraction of those I've met. And the things I see and hear haven't made most of them look better, tbh.

They say a lot of things they don't mean. I don't know why this is so, and I don't think I want to find out anymore, but you see women that can't get good relationships at certain ages or are unmarried, it is not always because they were promiscuous. Sometimes, it was because they had values the men couldn't uphold

Everybody must always defend their sex,thats very nice, woman way kw gree marry at the appropriate age,many of them if u check well get shoulder as pree mountain, wen they speak, no body wants to be around,,,,,even the young guys who later settle for them last last regret it,,,show me a woman that has a good writeable character that is not married and I will tell you d lady needs to go and see her grandmother in d village for consultation

Naturally there are some women that are not even approachable, no vex, ,,
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Hope you known Jesus rebuked peter. Hope you know Jesus got angry picked a cane and chased people out of the temple while trading inside. The more they post that nonsense the more we will keep cursing them. There are websites that permit what they are posting they should go there. The wages of sin is death.

I'm sure this quote from you is the equivalent of a rebuke.

Can you picture Jesus saying this:

"FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY"

Or rather: "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 2:00pm On May 05, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

I'm sure this quote from you is the equivalent of a rebuke.

Can you picture Jesus saying this:

"FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY"

Or rather: "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

Like i said if you have two heads join those bastards and see the type of curses you will be gifted. If you know damage those guys have done due to their fraudulent behaviors you wont be saying this. I hope you are not one of them hiding under another monicker. We are not smilling with curses now ooo.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Yard4people: 2:30pm On May 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Pls what's the groups name?
SUncle mothers association
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Yard4people: 2:30pm On May 05, 2019
Yard4people:

Single mothers association
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Yard4people: 2:31pm On May 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Pls what's the groups name?

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

Everybody must always defend their sex,thats very nice, woman way kw gree marry at the appropriate age,many of them if u check well get shoulder as pree mountain, wen they speak, no body wants to be around,,,,,even the young guys who later settle for them last last regret it,,,show me a woman that has a good writeable character that is not married and I will tell you d lady needs to go and see her grandmother in d village for consultation

Naturally there are some women that are not even approachable, no vex, ,,
you don't know anything about marriage.

I know poorly behaved women that some of you claim men will never touch with a ten foot pole that are married, just as I know very good women that have been constantly used by poorly behaved men and did not marry.

Is it not the same women you like refer to as postitutes and runs girls, that are getting married everyday? If men want all women to become prostitutes, so that they can be married, no problem. The same men will still return and say married women are loose.

Most men are poor judges of character, because their minds are clouded with sex, they overlook everything else. It is easy to accuse women of having chips on their shoulders, but don't forget that any woman who will easily roll over for you, will easily roll over for other men one day.

I repeat, you know nothing. Marriage these days is not about character.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by larryking540: 2:46pm On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:
you don't know anything about marriage.

I know poorly behaved women that some of you claim men will never touch with a ten foot pole that are married, just as I know very good women that have been constantly used by poorly behaved men and did not marry.

Is it not the same women you like refer to as postitutes and runs girls, that are getting married everyday? If men want all women to become prostitutes, so that they can be married, no problem. The same men will still return and say married women are loose.

Most men are poor judges of character, because their minds are clouded with sex, they overlook everything else. It is easy to accuse women of having chips on their shoulders, but don't forget that any woman who will easily roll over for you, will easily roll over for other men one day.

I repeat, you know nothing. Marriage these days is not about character.
Marriage these days is about what,drive your point very well girl cus u are floating left to right, just say it
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by larryking540: 2:46pm On May 05, 2019
Yard4people:

smiley cheesy grin wink
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Codes151(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
I used to crush on Eva

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.

Look woman you better reason well ok. No one is expecting any woman to remain in abusive union to please anyone I personally stand against abusive relationship and any man into such he is cow and a useless man.

BUT what we are saying is we don't want woman like Tontoh Dick and Kemi in our lives as a man they don't deserve to be a wife as I called them women in these 2 people category are *wizard, the damn Once Chance marital Demons* So pls clarify your statement and don't come here stylishly supporting Tontoh by using this lady issue to balance the equation pls Hell No.

So pls edit your statement. This lady case is a different scenario. If she want to be single good for her if she want to adopt a child goid for her it's no crime and she has no be breaking internet or being abusive or being arrogant or itter or lies to disturbs anyone peace.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Like i said if you have two heads join those bastards and see the type of curses you will be gifted. If you know damage those guys have done due to their fraudulent behaviors you wont be saying this. I hope you are not one of them hiding under another monicker. We are not smilling with curses now ooo.

For some amusing reason, you seem to believe you have a monopoly on curses — empty words with no efficacy.

How many wayward politicians and serpent-tongued pastors have cursed?

What was the effect?

If Jesus returns — if he's a real person — he'll be shocked at what you guys do in his name.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Agwoden(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Thanks bro! I love you already! kiss kiss
Exactly what he wanted, Attention of girls.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 4:00pm On May 05, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

For some amusing reason, you seem to believe you have a monopoly on curses — empty words with no efficacy.

How many wayward politicians and serpent-tongued pastors have cursed?

What was the effect?

If Jesus returns — if he's a real person — he'll be shocked at what you guys do in his name.

Post scam pictures boy. Just do.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

Marriage these days is about what,drive your point very well girl cus u are floating left to right, just say it
if you havr failed to grasp my piny despite all I have said, then I cannot spoonfeed you to understand it.

PS: In my initial post you quoted, I clearly stated that "SOME" women are unmarried not because of a character flaw, but for reasons beyond them. Some, not all, it was self explanatory, but you quoted me to say I was defending women. I was defending a section, not all. I don't even know why I responded to you originally, when my point flew right over your head the first time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje Pictured With Her Mother And Sister / Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others / Teddy A Goes Jet Skiing In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.