Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting (29723 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 10:38am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Truth is this forum has been flooded with boys and girls that dont even add values but are nuisance. And where you have kids of this generation that are hell clouded with making it rich in 2 days. So they will patronize those scammers. As clear and glaring as it is to me and you that they are scammers, they dont see it that way. Their thinking faculties are dried up. Forget all the way they constitute nuisance here, they have very shallow minds. Shey you see now?
It's sad. If a youth is in charge of this forum, and most mods are also youths but the forum is as shabby as this, then I wonder what will happen if the same people get into government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by fcdgrand(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Way to go babe! Me, I'm considering adopting a dog. kiss
who cares! is ur life! but remember any day u need a man to make babies, God remember this very words to u!

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 10:40am On May 05, 2019
turischool:

You just post my mind
They are so lonely and worthless that's why they are trying to influence younger girls into this rubbish of single motherhood
you should also add frustration.
they are so frustrated because their ex seems to be moving on and doing better without them.
when a relationship ends, the one way to find peace of mind is to learn from your mistake and be a better person, wish your ex well and try to keep a healthy relationship with your ex especially if you guys have a child.

if you always pray that your ex fail, you will never be happy as you keep expecting his down fall but it seems not to come

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Tedpgrass: 10:43am On May 05, 2019
Offpoint this will be.

Has she considered a duet/collabo with Olamide or Phyno on curbing some social malfeasance project.

Or celebrating a distinct culture or heritage

That may get her more coverage..

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by baiaon(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ah mogbe, even you? Why can't Nigerian women find good Men exactly Maybe someone should make a post on this.
This is because Nigeria is a country that generally lacks "good men".Many Nigerian men are piece of poo and piece of poo men attract piece of poo women and vice-versa.A crooked cover will never close a pot properly.Nigerian men and women deserve each other

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ah mogbe, even you? Why can't Nigerian women find good Men exactly. Maybe someone should make a post on this.

The Nigerian men I have met are indecisive, and mostly selfish. They believe in immediate satisfaction, hit and run.

I can't say for all of them, I'm just using a tiny fraction of those I've met. And the things I see and hear haven't made most of them look better, tbh.

They say a lot of things they don't mean. I don't know why this is so, and I don't think I want to find out anymore, but you see women that can't get good relationships at certain ages or are unmarried, it is not always because they were promiscuous. Sometimes, it was because they had values the men couldn't uphold

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2019
baiaon:
This is because Nigeria is a country that generally lacks "good men".Many Nigerian men are piece of poo and piece of poo men attract piece of poo women and vice-versa.A crooked cover will never close a pot properly.Nigerian men and women deserve each other
Yes, Nigeria lacks good men.

At this point, I'm looking at foreigners. It's just hard to find something good in a trash country with a trash foreign image
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 10:55am On May 05, 2019
MasterRahl:
It's sad. If a youth is in charge of this forum, and most mods are also youths but the forum is as shabby as this, then I wonder what will happen if the same people get into government.

Bro a case study of your noble submission is yaya bello of kogi state, dino melaye of kogi, past speaker dimeji bankole of ogun state. When i hear the word youth in this country i just say what next do we have to say. Seun is a typical nigerian that believes more in money made from the forum than the brand. So please dont sweat this out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Lol..... Wetin you find reach here....... tongue

grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by makavelli80(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2019
Mk93:

The good ones who got out because of abusive partner are not on social media spreading hate. They have a good heart and they are likely to move on easily with peace of mind knowing that they gave their best and God will also bless them.
These ones on social media seeking attention and justification for their stupidity deserve all the bashing coming their way
u deserve an Oscar!
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by davidque007(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2019
She just wants to sentence a child to a life of bad upbringing
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by HomeOfMe(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Eva Alordiah whose engagement to her longtime boyfriend, Caeser was called off few years ago, has disclosed that she is considering being a single parent or adopting. The rapper disclosed this while reacting to a post in which Juliet Ibrahim defended single mothers.

Recall we reported earlier that the Ghanaian actress who questioned why a man doesn’t get “tagged” or “bashed” for actually being at fault for why a relationship ended, wondered why the woman isn’t given the same leniency. Juliet Ibrahim who defended single mothers as she disclosed she is a proud one too, added that people seem to forget that there is no rewind button to undo everything that didn’t work out in our lives.

However reacting to the post, Eva Alordiah who disclosed that she is considering adopting or becoming a single parent, wrote in the comment section; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/eva-alordiah-says-she-is-considering-being-a-single-mother-or-adopting/

It's.better to be a single parent than to be married to the wrong person. The person who's humiliate you,bully you,look down on you,disrespect you,and if it's a woman,she would sleep with other men while being married to you. Some wrong marriages have broken families that used to be happy and united before she came in. Some woman would come in-between siblings who used to be very close-knit. Marriage is better between best friends. I am happily married,but I see what many married people go through;amongst my friends and relations.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Bro a case study of your noble submission is yaya bello of kogi state, dino melaye of kogi, past speaker dimeji bankole of ogun state. When i hear the word youth in this country i just say what next do we have to say. Seun is a typical nigerian that believes more in money made from the forum than the brand. So please dont sweat this out.
It is well bro. Let's not talk about Bello & Co. It will cause a heart attack. Lol. We will get there some day. Have a great day/fruitful week.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY

Would Jesus curse him too?

Why not bless and pray for him

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 11:12am On May 05, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Would Jesus curse him too?

Why not bless and pray for him

Hope you known Jesus rebuked peter. Hope you know Jesus got angry picked a cane and chased people out of the temple while trading inside. The more they post that nonsense the more we will keep cursing them. There are websites that permit what they are posting they should go there. The wages of sin is death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by remi1444: 11:13am On May 05, 2019
Mk93:

The good ones who got out because of abusive partner are not on social media spreading hate. They have a good heart and they are likely to move on easily with peace of mind knowing that they gave their best and God will also bless them.
These ones on social media seeking attention and justification for their stupidity deserve all the bashing coming their way
Distinguished, i disagree with you on this especially the first paragraph, though the internet is a hub where fraudsters bait for gullible people to dupe, but here we've honest persons still keeping up the standard of honesty.
Moving on is not as easier as it sounds or spelt, especially when you've invested so much emotion you tend to whine about.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Proffdada: 11:16am On May 05, 2019
She's avoiding the lesbian name tag
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Carlyboi(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:
if you haven't had something, you can do without it

And the cheap men in Nigeria have proven you don't need a marriage certificate to get their dick. Your dick is not special, stop flattering yourself.
are you saying Eva and Juliet are lesbians tho lol but I think iceberg will disagree on that part that she hasn’t had it before well I think the D*** and P***y are both overrated but the D more cos Dick is cheaper
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Offpoint: 11:28am On May 05, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Offpoint this will be.

As she considered a duet/collabo with Olamide or Phyno on curbing some social malfeasance project.

Or celebrating a distinct culture or heritage

That may get her more coverage..

Lemme alone jor, wetin my name do una sef?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by banio: 11:28am On May 05, 2019
Her life. Her choice

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by PrinceGeorge1(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2019
tintingz:
Marriage is not for everyone, it's more like a social construct and a scam.

But then it's a beautiful thing as well.

Marriage is nt just a mere social construct
Its an institution ordained,evn somewhat commanded by God...go figure bro
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by tintingz(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

Marriage is nt just a mere social construct
Its an institution ordained,evn somewhat commanded by God...go figure bro
I don't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Champneys: 11:41am On May 05, 2019
I like Eva Alordiah
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Smhaykins(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY

u know millions of Nigerians(dead n living) wey don curse our politician... yet dey av a better lyf Dan ppu cursing dem
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Happyfela(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2019
Bitterness
mknigeriagreat:

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Distinguished, i disagree with you on this especially the first paragraph, though the internet is a hub where fraudsters bait for gullible people to dupe, but here we've honest persons still keeping up the standard of honesty.
Moving on is not as easier as it sounds or spelt, especially when you've invested so much emotion you tend to whine about.
good people don't go about wishing for the down fall of others. you mouth can just start bringing out hate from nowhere, it must have been in your heart.
it is easier to move on and learn from where you got it wrong knowing you have given your best but those who are guilty will always seek justification from people
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.
That war has casualty, has not prevented men and women from willingly enlisting into the army

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 12:06pm On May 05, 2019
Smhaykins:

u know millions of Nigerians(dead n living) wey don curse our politician... yet dey av a better lyf Dan ppu cursing dem

Join the scammers here and i promise you we wont spare you with curses. The so called politicians you refferenced, if you know what type of deadly diseases they go around with you wont be saying that here. Even some of their kids are better off dead than what they are battling with. Some of them will be dead if a doctor doesnt attend to them in a space of three three days. Ignorance.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 12:07pm On May 05, 2019
Happyfela:
Bitterness

Join them or let us detect you are one of them is we wont destroy the little destiny remaining in your life with curses. Supporters of evil doers. Animal.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Akuruoulo(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2019
I think no man will ever want to stay with her forever
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Thanks bro! I love you already! kiss kiss

It that all it takes to begin begin a journey into center of gravity?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Dshocker(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2019
The only reason Eva Alordiah wants to have a baby outside wedlock,is because she doesn't believe anyone will consider her as a wife due to her age and some other factors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) / "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.