Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting (29730 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by adisaaowala: 10:07am On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:
I have also considered Eva's stand, especially the adoption part.

Eventually though, if I can't find someone, I'll find some way to adopt a child.

Hian...please nah sad

safarigirl:

There are millions of kids out there who need love and we shouldn't be selfish with it, just because we are waiting for one elusive right partner.

Marry me sad

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Snow02: 10:08am On May 05, 2019
undecidedif you don't give a fvck what anyone thinks then why should we care what she thinks??

anyway her last album was dope war coming, deaf, were some of my favourite songs that year

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by zicoraads: 10:08am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
You too dey feel Eva abi? Too much baggage to carry with marriage.

Eva's number; no idea.
Of course. There's a certain freedom with not having to deal with a lot of baggage. These days, I don't have the time and energy for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Deepfeel(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Eventually though, if I can't find someone, I'll find some way to adopt a child. There are millions of kids out there who need love and we shouldn't be selfish with it, just because we are waiting for one elusive right partner.

Time waits for no man, we can't waste it waiting for what may never come. Adoption is a great idea
If you need as sperm donor am here dear, I will give it freely
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by MissRaine69(f): 10:11am On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.
I appreciate your candour thank you.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mutumina007: 10:11am On May 05, 2019
Ondo APC Crisis: Akeredolu Will Survive – Adebayo - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5170284/ondo-apc-crisis-akeredolu-survive
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 10:12am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

All i was trying to tell those scammers is that there is power in words spoken not necessarily backed by a supernatural power or vudu. I didnt quote you i mentioned them. So if you are not one of them why not stay clear? And from today, their curses have arrived until we have our peaceful nairaland back.
I'm with you on this since THE CEO of Nairaland can't do anything about the scammers on his forum. The one that hurts most is the betting and recharge card scams.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by SpyAC(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Way to go babe! Me, I'm considering adopting a dog. kiss
add snake join am okay
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:14am On May 05, 2019
bigkahuna704:

U no dey Taya?

Are the accounts not supposed to be banned especially the bettors whom a lot have declared as scammers?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Prettyify713: 10:16am On May 05, 2019
Marriage is not for everyone..... If u think getting a child is Wat u want go it gal

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by HMarshal(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2019
Celebrity to celebrity or celebrity or non-celebrity marriages and relationships will always be packed wit more up & downs & turns than Nigerian roads.insecurity,complacency,competition, schedules,time etc...it's fair to concur wit celebrities being baby daddies/mommies & keep "broken homes"...the base of a all relationships is compactable character, humility & respect (in that order) above any physical features. Wat is good looks without xtermost celebrities/humans are insatiable (not sex wise alone).no1 wants to take blames, it's always the fault of the other guy .in this age we forge our perception with trends,in the end, only the almighty creator will judge rights from wrongs...
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 10:17am On May 05, 2019
MasterRahl:
I'm with you on this since THE CEO of Nairaland can't do anything about the scammers on his forum. The one that hurts most is the betting and recharge card scams.

Bless you sir. Curses will help. Since the admin guys dont know what to do to them. And you cam see that boy sweating on my opinion and submissions. I have told him i think he is one of them. Na curse sure pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:
I am happy to donate the condensed milk....... cheesy

Our oga for the other thread shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by eduora: 10:23am On May 05, 2019
no perfect human beings as far as life is concern....if she like married or spinster is none of your business....everyone has it own cross to carry.if she like....let her be a professional prostitution is none of your business....mind your own business for Christ's sake.why must you rejoicing people's failure? please I beg you,stop insulting her.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by greggng: 10:23am On May 05, 2019
czarina:

I hope you are not gonna abuse the dog sexually? Was just minding my business before you wake me up....

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Born2Breed(f): 10:24am On May 05, 2019
Yard4people:
I am the GROUP ADMIN of this whatsap... I have concluded been a Mother not a wife... Not ever Mentally Ready to be Any Man's wife

Pls what's the groups name?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Bless you sir. Curses will help. Since the admin guys dont know what to do to them. And you cam see that boy sweating on my opinion and submissions. I have told him i think he is one of them. Na curse sure pass.
Lol. I don't even understand why he was angry. You're right! He may be one of them. Nairaland should be the Quora of Africa. Seun has a golden opportunity to create something similar to Google, Facebook, Twitter and other blue Chip ICT companies. Unfortunately, he has lost it. Scammers have overrun the forum. I've used the report button so many times but it seems these guys keep replicating like Boko Haram...Never ending. But come to think of it, do people actually patronize them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by bewla(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.
Am a man but some time I found it hard to comply with how ego manic men are

a woman fill pain and hurt as we

y b total about u man

Love to me is the will to compromise in some things

even if she is wrong take time to tell her
not scold her in public and u expect

nice words after

a little me a little you we can work things out
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by starstaz(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2019
Raheemzee:
Adopt me please angry grin

Hope u will maintain it at the deal and not crawl to her bed at nite demanding for more adoption.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by KcMarShalL(f): 10:26am On May 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Marriage is not for everyone, especially ladies like Eva who has slept with over 100 men in her lifetime, and so it will be incredibly difficult for her to stay loyal to a man, undecided adopt all you want nobody cares you exist

She has slept with over 100 men?? Oga, make una dey fear God kwanu, chai!
When shall a woman have a say in this God forsaken continent??

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by LearnITsmash(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2019
KcMarShalL:

She has slept with over 100 men?? Oga, make una dey fear God kwanu, chai!
When shall a woman have a say in this God forsaken continent??
You are beautiful babe cool shocked
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by turischool(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2019
Mk93:

The good ones who got out because of abusive partner are not on social media spreading hate. They have a good heart and they are likely to move on easily with peace of mind knowing that they gave their best and God will also bless them.
These ones on social media seeking attention and justification for their stupidity deserve all the bashing coming their way

You just post my mind
They are so lonely and worthless that's why they are trying to influence younger girls into this rubbish of single motherhood

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On May 05, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Our oga for the other thread shocked grin

Lol..... Wetin you find reach here....... tongue
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 10:30am On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Eventually though, if I can't find someone, I'll find some way to adopt a child. There are millions of kids out there who need love and we shouldn't be selfish with it, just because we are waiting for one elusive right partner.

Time waits for no man, we can't waste it waiting for what may never come. Adoption is a great idea

Ah mogbe, even you? Why can't Nigerian women find good Men exactly. Maybe someone should make a post on this.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 10:30am On May 05, 2019
MasterRahl:
Lol. I don't even understand why he was angry. You're right! He may be one of them. Nairaland should be the Quora of Africa. Seun has a golden opportunity to create something similar to Google, Facebook, Twitter and other blue Chip ICT companies. Unfortunately, he has lost it. Scammers have overrun the forum. I've used the report button so many times but it seems these guys keep replicating like Boko Haram...Never ending. But come to think of it, do people actually patronize them?

Truth is this forum has been flooded with boys and girls that dont even add values but are nuisance. And where you have kids of this generation that are hell clouded with making it rich in 2 days. So they will patronize those scammers. As clear and glaring as it is to me and you that they are scammers, they dont see it that way. Their thinking faculties are dried up. Forget all the way they constitute nuisance here, they have very shallow minds. Shey you see now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 10:31am On May 05, 2019
Richealadada:
See below[color=#990000][/color]

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY. YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME WILL BE BEG FOR MONEYBTO FEED AND TO BUY CLOTHES. YOU WILL NOT KNOW PEACE IN LIFE.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by monimekaz(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Oya come let me marry u if u never pass 30
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by timmyrocks(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
I sell dogs�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog / May D Welcomes Son, Ethan, With Carolina Wassmuth / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.