Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting (29734 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Way to go babe! Me, I'm considering adopting a dog. kiss
Baby let me be the father of ur baby instead of you to adopt dog
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 05, 2019
I only sense lesbianism from this.

My opinion. So I don't need YOU to start quoting me like an uncivilized person.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by remi1444: 9:53pm On May 05, 2019
jrusky:

Look woman you better reason well ok. No one is expecting any woman to remain in abusive union to please anyone I personally stand against abusive relationship and any man into such he is cow and a useless man.

BUT what we are saying is we don't want woman like Tontoh Dick and Kemi in our lives as a man they don't deserve to be a wife as I called them women in these 2 people category are *wizard, the damn Once Chance marital Demons* So pls clarify your statement and don't come here stylishly supporting Tontoh by using this lady issue to balance the equation pls Hell No.

So pls edit your statement. This lady case is a different scenario. If she want to be single good for her if she want to adopt a child goid for her it's no crime and she has no be breaking internet or being abusive or being arrogant or itter or lies to disturbs anyone peace.

Peace.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 5:54am On May 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ah mogbe, even you? Why can't Nigerian women find good Men exactly. Maybe someone should make a post on this.

Because most of them are looking for Nigerian men... grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 6:15am On May 06, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

You are right boy. The research i read might be false and a palm wine parlor news. That was why i also wrote that permit me to always drop just one per comment curse for you and let us see what becomes of your life in the next one month. Just give me that go ahead boy.

Dude, what happened to the "curses"? I had a FANTASTIC day! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 6:34am On May 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

Dude, what happened to the "curses"? I had a FANTASTIC day! grin grin grin

Hope you know those that have problems dont really have problems. But the one that has problems and never knew is the real one with real problems. Those are words that the older folks can relate with. If you have anyone in your family 60 and above show him this comment then come back to me. Okay?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 6:38am On May 06, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Hope you know those that have problems dont really have problems. But the one that has problems and never knew is the real one with real problems. Those are words that the older folks can relate with. If you have anyone in your family 60 and above show him this comment then come back to me. Okay?

Since you love "older folks" and old wives tales, heard the old folks' tale that what you don't know won't hurt you?
Anyway, I don't live by beer parlor proverbs, so please increase the "curse" so that I'll have more FANTASTIC days as today! grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Raheemzee(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
starstaz:

Hope u will maintain it at the deal and not crawl to her bed at nite demanding for more adoption.
if she wants to adopt me in that area too,who am I to say no? She's done enough for me already and that would be a very good way of paying her back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / May D Welcomes Son, Ethan, With Carolina Wassmuth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.