Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting (29693 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by bigkahuna704(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2019
asdzxc9i:
For latest Free RELATIONSHIP TIPS , WORLD News, Gist, Phone Reviews, Business and Blogging Tips.

[/b]

[b]

[b][/b]

The Site is Updated Everyday, we promise you won’t get Bored.
U no dey Taya?
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by czarina(f): 9:44am On May 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Human dog or animal dog....... smiley
Really? Can't deal with a "human dog" if there's anything like that. I'll go with animal dog any day.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by SirLakes: 9:45am On May 05, 2019
She don carry belle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Mrshocker(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2019
Just tell us you are pregnant and non of Arosko accept the pregnancy...!! Mtshww They will all be pretending as if they can do Without our dickkk

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by namiji2598: 9:46am On May 05, 2019
she is so dumb jus imagine after saying humans are insatiable she now says she give no Bleep and can accommodate anything

madam jus tell us that u have no womb!!!!!!! period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On May 05, 2019
I have also considered Eva's stand, especially the adoption part.

Eventually though, if I can't find someone, I'll find some way to adopt a child. There are millions of kids out there who need love and we shouldn't be selfish with it, just because we are waiting for one elusive right partner.

Time waits for no man, we can't waste it waiting for what may never come. Adoption is a great idea

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Really? Can't deal with a "human dog" if there's anything like that. I'll go with animal dog any day.

Some people say, men are dogs nah...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 9:47am On May 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

Old wives tale... cheesy
But the substantive point holds up.

Which one is easier for you? Researching my claims online or coming here to display foolishness. I read it and shared it but a lazy youth like you just jump to dismiss it. I ask you which one do you prefer your fathet cursing you every morning or your fathet blessing you. And if you dont believe in my words can you give me the go ahead to be dropping some curses for you here on your comments every day? And i hope you are not one of these scammers because if you are, boy na die you dey o for this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by opineflu(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2019
who would give a f*ck

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 9:49am On May 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Marriage is not for everyone, especially ladies like Eva who has slept with over 100 men in her lifetime, and so it will be incredibly difficult for her to stay loyal to a man, undecided adopt all you want nobody cares you exist

Another way to look at it is that she fully sown her wild oats and will now be faithful to a spouse... cool

Compare that with the 15-year-old whose marriage was published on NL recently, wishing her the very best of luck but reasonable certain she will likely be a completely DIFFERENT person by the time she hits her 20s/30s.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On May 05, 2019
Mrshocker:
Just tell us you are pregnant and non of Arosko accept the pregnancy...!! Mtshww They will all be pretending as if they can do Without our dickkk
if you haven't had something, you can do without it

And the cheap men in Nigeria have proven you don't need a marriage certificate to get their dick. Your dick is not special, stop flattering yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by toprealman: 9:49am On May 05, 2019
Yes people are insatiable. You have a man providing for your basic needs a but what is basic here? He must buy you the latest apple products ( phone, tablets...etc). Must change your mob yearly ( at least). Must call you every hour.....if not he is cheating. Baba must pound away his life like say na poundo una go chop later.....if not he no Sabi do the thing!
Yes for genuine reasons....never a crime to be single AND adopt kids. Single and stay away from men with Jenny like donkey and emission like horse ( Ezekiel 23:33).
Bottom line is some people are happy jumping from bed to bed all in the name of being single. Just like Linda Ikeji who was preaching celibacy but yet behind the scene was as good as the Allen avenue girls waiting for the next customer...."collecting used CD", according to aunty Kemi Tatafo.
All them "small girl big **** " crew hiding under feminism will be outed/ unveiled with time.

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Oddsman(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2019
When last did she drop a song?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by czarina(f): 9:52am On May 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Some people say, men are dogs nah...... cheesy
They may be right or wrong.... I just need a dog. Can't deal with plenty drama. Life's too short.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 9:54am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Which one is easier for you? Researching my claims online or coming here to display foolishness. I read it and shared it but a lazy youth like you just jump to dismiss it. I ask you which one do you prefer your fathet cursing you every morning or your fathet blessing you. And if you dont believe in my words can you give me the go ahead to be dropping some curses for you here on your comments every day? And i hope you are not one of these scammers because if you are, boy na die you dey o for this forum.

Never understand why some people need to resort to personal insults rather than substantive points (apart from a poor upbringing)... angry

I believe that I was quite clear that the SUBSTANTIVE POINT was a valid one, but if you actually profess the veracity of your “research” tale, it should not be terribly difficult to dig up the details and share it with the rest of us here on Nairaland. We will be here waiting! SMDH
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by TotoNaRubber: 9:57am On May 05, 2019
EVA AMADIOHA, OK WE SEE YOU.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by JONITEZ(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Way to go babe! Me, I'm considering adopting a dog. kiss
hahaha....abeg leave innocent dogs out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 9:57am On May 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

Never understand why some people need to resort to personal insults rather than substantive points (apart from a poor upbringing)... angry

I believe that I was quite clear that the SUBSTANTIVE POINT was a valid one, but if you actually profess the veracity of your “research” tale, it should not be terribly difficult to dig up the details and share it with the rest of us here on Nairaland. We will be here waiting! SMDH

You really have a damn head. How else do you want me to share after narrating the research? I stumbled upon that research while on the internet and i've shared it many times. If you dont believe why not go ahead to search for it and read as well? Like i said i just hope you are not one of those scammers boy cos....... na curses now for those boys. I am done.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 9:59am On May 05, 2019
dingbang:
grin thats the devil speaking to her. Every child deserves a complete family.

NO SIREE BOB! undecided

What every child deserves is a LOVING family - or simply LOVE!
Having two abusive, neglectful, alcoholic, druggie, etc., parents is WORSE than a single loving parent or in fact no parent at all!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Mxzeede: 10:00am On May 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2019
Eva calm down.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by XaviDayo(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2019
That yeye guy wey swallow her lips for headies after e do im fake proposal.

She sef for see say the guy na fake ass nigga.

Wish u well in ya decision. Byeeee

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 10:02am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

You really have a damn head. How else do you want me to share after narrating the research? I stumbled upon that research while on the internet and i've shared it many times. If you dont believe why not go ahead to search for it and read as well? Like i said i just hope you are not one of those scammers boy cos....... na curses now for those boys. I am done.

Just because something is “on the Internet” does NOT make it factual...
A lot of the beer-parlor rumors here on NL are also “on the Internet”, so just post the ALLEGED research let’s evaluate it. cheesy
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by zicoraads: 10:02am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Way to go babe! Me, I'm considering adopting a dog. kiss
This is a serious discourse. angry angry

Me too. I am also considering same. grin

Make babies... Be a single dad. Me and my baby mama may or may not be sexually involved. But of course, we'll be free to date other people.

Why can't life in Nigeria be this easy? undecided

Who has Eva's number?

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 10:03am On May 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

All i was trying to tell those scammers is that there is power in words spoken not necessarily backed by a supernatural power or vudu. I didnt quote you i mentioned them. So if you are not one of them why not stay clear? And from today, their curses have arrived until we have our peaceful nairaland back.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Deepfeel(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2019
Is like she's already pregnant
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by czarina(f): 10:05am On May 05, 2019
zicoraads:

This is a serious discourse. angry angry

Me too. I am also considering same. grin

Make babies... Be a single dad. Me and my baby mama may or may not be sexually involved. But of course, we'll be free to date other people.

Why can't life in Nigeria be this easy? undecided

Who has Eva's number?
You too dey feel Eva abi? Too much baggage to carry with marriage.

Eva's number; no idea.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 10:05am On May 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

Just because something is “on the Internet” does NOT make it factual...
A lot of the beer-parlor rumors here on NL are also “on the Internet”, so just post the ALLEGED research let’s evaluate it. cheesy

You are right boy. The research i read might be false and a palm wine parlor news. That was why i also wrote that permit me to always drop just one per comment curse for you and let us see what becomes of your life in the next one month. Just give me that go ahead boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Palehair: 10:06am On May 05, 2019
That's just what I want, no partner just adopt beautiful kids, there are so many kids that needs love

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 10:07am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

You are right boy. The research i read might be false and a palm wine parlor news. That was why i also wrote that permit me to always drop just one per comment curse for you and let us see what becomes of your life in the next one month. Just give me that go ahead boy.

You have my FULL permission... undecided <*rolling eyes*>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel / Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.