Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? (13512 Views)

Demon Jumps On Man As He Calls Jesus Without Power - Tb Joshua / A Message To Budaatum / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by budaatum: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
wickedtuna:

Thank you sir and parson the grammar as usual.
It makes me shame and humble and enlightened.

Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by Shepherd00: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
wickedtuna:
my brother, we are both running the same race and my wish for you is that you find that same light i seek also. Do not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
-Romans 12:2
cheers bro
Amen
Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by budaatum: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
budaatum:

I've said this so many times but it seems to just go over your head, I wonder why! You do not need to seek proof before you believe. In fact, the fact that you have not sought proof is the reason that you can believe or not, if you knew you would know and not just believe. There is afterall a level of confidence you'd have if you were certain a thing is true because you had checked for yourself and its likely more than what you'd have if you never bothered. Just that some choose to believe and some don't believe. But if you are the sort that needs evidence before you can accept a thing is true then you will “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A7-11&version=NKJV]opened[/url]", even the mystery of "Jehovah is God, and He is in heaven" if that is what you need to know.

Do note that is not to say everybody must seek or not believe. Some people can't seek or just don't seek and are blessed, says the word, just that not using your talents and abilities, if God gave you any, is like worshipping God with a tithe in my opinion, and not giving it all to the poor and following Christ.
Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by budaatum: 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
Shepherd00, it has been long. Hope all is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Today is 22-12-2012 And The World Has Not Ended. Praise God. / Does Your Name Determine Your Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.