Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (59867 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Castor Plant And Castor Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pistotita:
Please, focus on the subject at hand. It is 2020 dry season. We are not getting into debates with frauds. Please, no one should reply him. Let us just be focused on the task at hand which is to get rewarded for tilling the ground. May God reward everyone who is doing legitimate business and not trying to scam others in the name of consultancy.

You will pay for tarnishing my. Image and the libel I've raised before Heaven and earth against you. You swine.

You've started your nonsense this 2020

Were this not the lunatic you all were relying upon his lunacy in his delusional charges against non-existing enemies. You better have yourself checked into the nearest mental institution to be placed on psychedelics cause you're mad you're just in denial

Cc

Gidison
Damble
Olumide3367
Uboma
Stagger
Khia
Khiaa
Emptycoconuthead
Atlanticfire
Agropreneur
Midnighter
Nigerfine3
Cao
Easternprince

Come and take a look at your mentally sick dude again this new year
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hahaha
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Cc Pavore9
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Keeping pulling everyone down so you'll be the only voice in the section.

Continue with your libel and cheap blackmail. Pistotita. You will meet your end with your own hands by your own deeds and action. Intelligent people who can't tolerate other intelligent people.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
healthserve:

He is an intelligent dude. But uses libel under the assumption no one else should have knowledge of agronomic besides him and that because he spends 10 hours a day to study 200 books in a year means there aren't other people who spend time researching developing and practising these things. Libel, smear campaign and blackmail are his weapons

Rather than stick to his research and area of expertise without trying to polic other people. Imposing his projected and twisted thoughts on other people, he projects himself and imposes himself under the twisted assumption that no one should know anything about Agronomic. Besides him

Be careful. He destroyed my image completely shouting everywhere posting all over the forum that I was a fraud because we engaged in a discussion on a few issues and had differing perspectives

Libel and blackmail are his weapons. Check November last year and August on his time line and see how he did the same to Agroprenuer to pull him down

Khia
Khiaa
Uboma
Emptycoconuthead
Easternprince
Cao
Nigerfine3
Olumide3367
Midnighter
Smartchoiice
Stagger
Damble

In today's world, knowledge is very vast. No single person can have all the knowledge anymore. So we are forced to collaborate and share knowledge if we want to progress faster.

I don't allow anyone to write false information about me just because I want to share information or pass on a different view.

If someone post false information about you, my advice is that you report such a person to the moderators so that such post can be removed.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Atlanticfire:

In today's world, knowledge is very vast. No single person can have all the knowledge anymore. So we are forced to collaborate and share knowledge if we want to progress faster.

I don't allow anyone to write false information about me just because I want to share information or pass on a different view.

If someone post false information about you, my advice is that you report such a person to the moderators so that such post can be removed.

When the dude completely destroyed my e-reputation for months. Till it affected my. Registered business brand and image. To the extent that at the mention of my name people began to ran cause they saw me as a criminal after the dude hear began to broadcast falsehood about my person that was picked up by other persons who weren't calm to ascertain if it was truthful or not. As a result in multiple sections those other persons continue in different sections to address me as a thief

I had to forfeit my company's image, my website everything I built for myself because even with just my mention people run away because of the damage I suffered. I know how much I lost in the past 3 months last year and how many days I spent before God to pray concerning it

The problem I tried explaining was that knowledge is vast and no single person can have knowledge of the entire fields in this productivity. But no Pistotita because he spends 10 hours since his university days and asunnes he's the only person who reads 200 books a year kept destroying my. Image. Not giving mind to the consequences of his action. This new year he has continued. True knowledge ought to be the recognition of one's limits and the openness to the other person's perspective. All of which this mentally unstable human being doesn't understand nor appreciate.

Libel is his weapon. Once he sees another communicating intelligently like Saul in his zeal without knowledge he starts to blackmail and pull down because of his assumption that besides him no one else should have adept information on agric economics. I lost over 30 Million Naira worth of projects due to this individual's antics. Yet his unsubstantiated hallucinations continue to d lead him down the path of delusions
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
healthserve:

When the dude completely destroyed my e-reputation for months. Till it affected my. Registered business brand and image. To the extent that at the mention of my name people began to ran cause they saw me as a criminal after the dude hear began to broadcast falsehood about my person that was picked up by other persons who weren't calm to ascertain if it was truthful or not. As a result in multiple sections those other persons continue in different sections to address me as a thief

I had to forfeit my company's image, my website everything I built for myself because even with just my mention people run away because of the damage I suffered. I know how much I lost in the past 3 months last year and how many days I spent before God to pray concerning it

The problem I tried explaining was that knowledge is vast and no single person can have knowledge of the entire fields in this productivity. But no Pistotita because he spends 10 hours since his university days and asunnes he's the only person who reads 200 books a year kept destroying my. Image. Not giving mind to the consequences of his action. This new year he has continued. True knowledge ought to be the recognition of one's limits and the openness to the other person's perspective. All of which this mentally unstable human being doesn't understand nor appreciate.

Libel is his weapon. Once he sees another communicating intelligently like Saul in his zeal without knowledge he starts to blackmail and pull down because of his assumption that besides him no one else should have adept information on agric economics. I lost over 30 Million Naira worth of projects due to this individual's antics. Yet his unsubstantiated hallucinations continue to d lead him down the path of delusions

I do understand your plight, in Nigeria once you are accused of a crime, many people expect you to prove your innocence. So an accused is guilty in their eyes until he proves his innocence. It is jungle way of reasoning.

Your mistake is not reporting him to the moderators to have the post with lies taken down. Learn from it and move on. Next time if you are accused falsely, report it to the moderators.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Atlanticfire:

I do understand your plight, in Nigeria once you are accused of a crime, many people expect you to prove your innocence. So an accused is guilty in their eyes until he proves his innocence. It is jungle way of reasoning.

Your mistake is not reporting him to the moderators to have the post with lies taken down. Learn from it and move on. Next time if you are accused falsely, report it to the moderators.

I'll mentioned your moniker one one of those threads to see the massive embarrassment and harassment I faced. Not only did I involve the mods by sending them numerous private messages, I quoted their names all over the thread. I saw them on those threads reading and enjoying the defamation. I quoted other people who enjoyed his lunatic displays here to to see the lunatic they relied upon because they assumed being in business automatically meant being fraudulent. The zeal to be an upright nation and righteous needs to be counterbalanced with ensuring all facts are in check before proscribing anyone as a fraud which dents their image and bastardizes their reputation. I saw the mods gave credence to this hopeful that they caught a thief. So they ignored and violated my fundamental right to being whom I want to be through their inactions and his smear campaigns.

I've determined that since this forum gives credence to libel I don't want to be a part of the forum for live but only want about a year online so the few folks who know me offline would not saw I cowardly deactivated cause indeed I'm a thief. To say I'm disappointed with the mods is an understatement. Especially the mod of the agric section and the supermods

But that I didn't reach out to the mods multiple times is false. They simply enjoyed the defamations assuming the defame. Caught. A thief not knowing he was simply pulling me down to promote. Himself as the only professional in the section
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by kripen(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
This thread has gone haywire, it is totally lost.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by AgroHortiponics: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
I was eagerly coming to read this. When I saw the seed recommendation I got discouraged. So much ignorance

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by EasternPrince: 1:39am On Jan 10, 2020
healthserve:

You're intoxicated with stupidity. If Seun Pavore9 and the forum doesn't permit blackmail and libel would you be doing this without getting banned? The forum permits it. You're full of yourself. That you feel you attained a height makes you feel and assume you're the best that exists and the only one that exists

Atlantic fire was discussing with you on an issue the next thing you began to do was rant and insult throwing tantrums and curses all over the place calling healthserve Atlanticfire. Just the same way you blackmailed me throughout last year. Your problem is your inability to understand and accept that you're not the only astute person life has. Nor will ever be.

You managed to brandish me as a thief across the entire forum to the extent people see me as a thief the same way you did to Agroprenuer and Atlanticfire.

Should blackmail be a norm. I have heard I'm a thief and a fraud and have put it forward to you since August you've been trailing me you're yet to bring forward one single person that even knows my bank account let alone broungt a valid case

Yet you will call yourself a Christian. Brining down another to promote himself. Destroying one's image deliberately unsubstantially to promote oneself. Brilliant mind you have. Strong intellect but terrible personality.

I hope your followers see first hand the type of person you are

I didn't mean to mention the rest of the people you painted me as a thief before... But I think they should see your handiwork this new year

Olumide3367
Agroprenuer
Pavore9
Uboma
Khia
Khiaa
Gidison
EmptyCoconutHead
Oluchidelli
Midnighter
Pavore9
Stagger

Learn to leave Pistotita alone so he will leave you alone too. You don't go meddling with an intelligent troublemaker and expect nothing in return, however strong or shrewd you are. Just ask the US about Iran. Your threat of his bathing in blood was what made him open your case previously with co much zeal.

This is a new year. Sue for peace!

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2020
3 areas of concerns during harmartan
You will face:
1. Dry soil
2. Poor seeds germination
3. Retarded growth

These are three issues most farmers face. You may need to think ahead before starting this season. You may need nursery trays if your case is bad.

Remember, you will face so much hatred in farm when you do things differently and your star start shining. The strategy for 2020 is making the farmers, seed sellers, and haters look stu.pidly fo.olish by focusing on the main issue. No one who has tilled ground and knows the importance of this period has strength for negativity. grin

One fact I am amazed about is the way serious guys are making researches especially in regards to seeds. I even felt some are not possible to get, but some dudes got them. Hahahahha! Just follow the principles and you will not go wrong. You will understand how sweet it is when your haters, failed farmers, seed sellers, useless consultants (who never released any free info but always want to sell useless seeds, and get paid for useless services), and scammers pretenting to be assisting you are desperately frustrated with your successes. Mehn! Sweeter than honey.

What is the main focus? "2020 will not pass me by". Focus on what is very important this year. I am here to guide anyone who is serious whenever I am online. And I assure you all that I am safe. Thanks for your messages. It is why I do not meet NL peiple face to face until I know the person very well.

2020 is a year every serious peraon should make it. Border s are still closed.

Hmmmm! Follow my diary as I reveal more. Even the fraudukent guy follows me "bumper to bumper" - from agric to business to diary to health. You can feel it frim the trashes he dumped recently. What do you all think? In Davido's voice: "Dele, na my boy". grin Haters are our boys. They cannot leave success they cannot achieve alone. They are slaves to the person they are "beefing". It is funny how you tell a goat to stay away, but it will stubbornly return. Lol. When you realise the goat returns because of just one little cassava tuber (but you have so msny tubers inside), you realise the he-goat is a slave. And you start pinching it knowing fully well it will respond. Hehehe. And you control the he-goat as you like. That which you know the he-goat does not have is what you use to make it look more desperately fo.olish. Mark my words, it will never stop its fo.olis.hness.

It is a free arena. I always tell farmers and consultants. If they think you are doing it wrong, let them prove you wrong by doing it right. Lol. If they say your recommendations are not good, let them release their own. No, they cannot because they have none. They have farms they can use, but they will not mind their businesses, and must talk about yours. Why? You are a shining star. Of course, you hit their heads on the wall with na.sty words, but they will keep coming becauee they are slaves to you. I pray they get sense and open their threads to make good names for themselves. Nope. They cannot because they gat nothing to offer. They will remain slaves in this thread. Lol.... So, let us keep ourselves focused and continue making them more desperate. Lol.

While we make jokes out of these slaves here, follow my diary as I give updates there, and not anymore here. Let us make them important fo.ols here. Hahahahha. When I need to achieve a goal, I know how to toss aside distractions. But do not think the fun is over yet. When I feel like making my dogs bark, I will pinch them here. grin

Here is a link to my diary again. CLICK HERE: Twenty Thousand And Twenty - 2020
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by letout: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2020
kripen:
Nairaland there are many mad people. Many mad people.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by letout: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Pistotita:
You will face:
1. Dry soil
3. Retarded growth

These are three issues most farmers face. You may need to think ahead before starting this season. You may need nursery trays if your case is bad.

Remember, you will face so much hatred in farm when you do things differently and your star start shining. The strategy for 2020 is making the farmers, seed sellers, and haters look stu.pidly fo.olish by focusing on the main issue. No one who has tilled ground and knows the importance of this period has strength for negativity. grin

One fact I am amazed about is the way serious guys are making researches especially in regards to seeds. I even felt some are not possible to get, but some dudes got them. Hahahahha! Just follow the principles and you will not go wrong. You will understand how sweet it is when your haters, failed farmers, seed sellers, useless consultants (who never released any free info but always want to sell useless seeds, and get paid for useless services), and scammers pretenting to be assisting you are desperately frustrated with your successes. Mehn! Sweeter than honey.

What is the main focus? "2020 will not pass me by". Focus on what is very important this year. I am here to guide anyone who is serious whenever I am online. And I assure you all that I am safe. Thanks for your messages. It is why I do not meet NL peiple face to face until I know the person very well.

Hmmmm! Follow my diary as I reveal more. Even the fraudukent guy follows me "bumper to bumper" - from agric to business to diary to health. You can feel it frim the trashes he dumped recently. What do you all think? In Davido's voice: "Dele, na my boy". grin Haters are our boys. They cannot leave success they cannot achieve alone. They are slaves to the person they are "beefing". It is funny how you tell a goat to stay away, but it will stubbornly return. Lol. When you realise the goat returns because of just one little cassava tuber (but you have so msny tubers inside), you realise the he-goat is a slave. And you start pinching it knowing fully well it will respond. Hehehe. And you control the he-goat as you like. That which you know the he-goat does not have is what you use to make it look more desperately fo.olish. Mark my words, it will never stop its fo.olis.hness.

It is a free arena. I always tell farmers and consultants. If they think you are doing it wrong, let them prove you wrong by doing it right. Lol. If they say your recommendations are not good, let them release their own. No, they cannot because they have none. They have farms they can use, but they will not mind their businesses, and must talk about yours. Why? You are a shining star. Of course, you hit their heads on the wall with na.sty words, but they will keep coming becauee they are slaves to you. I pray they get sense and open their threads to make good names for themselves. Nope. They cannot because they gat nothing to offer. They will remain slaves in this thread. Lol.... So, let us keep ourselves focused and continue making them more desperate. Lol.

While we make jokes out of these slaves here, follow my diary as I give updates there, and not anymore here. Let us make them important fo.ols here. Hahahahha. When I need to achieve a goal, I know how to toss aside distractions. But do not think the fun is over yet. When I feel like making my dogs bark, I will pinch them here. grin

No comment, although what you mentioned on the first paragraph is true. My question is why not explain the solution here. I'm sure it won't take up to the write up for this post. I don't like your style but somethings you say are true.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by okoroemeka(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2020
kripen:
this is very sad I was hoping to be seeing updates on the billion naira hydroponics farm but all I see is inflated ego and bitterness,how I wish I know something about that nwc computer operating system for hydroponics I will really help those guys and they are even ready to pay good money.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2020
My real followers; a beg...let us allow these people express themselves ooooo. Many of them are still coming. Lucky me....I have finished tedious work and I am less busy. I still have broilers at home which I have grilled inside the fridge. And remember that I have just bought veggies. And God kon top am with kwam 1 tracks which I got from a worker where I visited two days ago which I wrote in one of my posts. Mehn! I dey ground.....full am....reading stu.pidity, while I am.stepping down my chicken and salad with cool organic juice (made of different fruits) with some litttle drops of vodka. What a nice cocktail?

Mainwhile.....follow my diary ooooo if you want to learn. Hehehhehhehhe. Life is too short to be anxious about anything. When the system is about frustrating you, develop a tough resistance to it, and frustrate it back. Shikena!

My advice is that they should perfect N500k on a plot using cutlasses and hoes. I am enjoying this show. Those who will learn will. Where is this guy? A beg loud my sound system. Give am belle. grin

We are moving into philisophy soon. There is a debate that has not been solved, and I want to put down my thoughts. I am a lover of nature; therefore, watchout for my thread in the culture section coming up soon. Hmmmm! Check out my diary for updates. Even haters are welcome to check them. Hahahahahhaha. Why not? Who no want to learn? Knowledge is addictive.

Note: I know my haters. And my memory is sharp. So, I will answer questions from non haters as soon as I spot them. I want to help and assist people. Please, feel free to ask questions ooo. Just ignore these ones that are filled with hatred. Pistotita is LORD over them all. Confirmed!!!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2020
EasternPrince:

Learn to leave Pistotita alone so he will leave you alone too. You don't go meddling with an intelligent troublemaker and expect nothing in return, however strong or shrewd you are. Just ask the US about Iran. Your threat of his bathing in blood was what made him open your case previously with co much zeal.

This is a new year. Sue for peace!

Sir I didn't go. About looking for Pistotita despite ruining my. Company's image leading to the loss of hefty projects. Check his comments before mine and see who's going about calling me unprintable names yet again. Despite inflicting great damage to my reputation and image last ye
Check his earlier comments and see if it was me or him stoking fires.

I'm ready to go to any length to fight a war to protect my image and identity. He can try what he tried last year. I have a full team waiting for this to escalate I can assure him it won't pan out how he imagines
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2020
AgroHortiponics:
I was eagerly coming to read this. When I saw the seed recommendation I got discouraged. So much ignorance

The op is on to steer clear off.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Pistotita:
My real followers; a beg...let us allow these people express themselves ooooo. Many of them are still coming. Lucky me....I have finished tedious work and I am less busy. I still have broilers at home which I have grilled inside the fridge. And remember that I have just bought veggies. And God kon top am with kwam 1 tracks which I got from a worker where I visited two days ago which I wrote in one of my posts. Mehn! I dey ground.....full am....reading stu.pidity, while I am.stepping down my chicken and salad with cool organic juice (made of different fruits) with some litttle drops of vodka. What a nice cocktail?

Mainwhile.....follow my diary ooooo if you want to learn. Hehehhehhehhe. Life is too short to be anxious about anything. When the system is about frustrating you, develop a tough resistance to it, and frustrate it back. Shikena!

My advice is that they should perfect N500k on a plot using cutlasses and hoes. I am enjoying this show. Those who will learn will. Where is this guy? A beg loud my sound system. Give am belle. grin

We are moving into philisophy soon. There is a debate that has not been solved, and I want to put down my thoughts. I am a lover of nature; therefore, watchout for my thread in the culture section coming up soon. Hmmmm! Check out my diary for updates. Even haters are welcome to check them. Hahahahahhaha. Why not? Who no want to learn? Knowledge is addictive.

Note: I know my haters. And my memory is sharp. So, I will answer questions from non haters as soon as I spot them. I want to help and assist people. Please, feel free to ask questions ooo. Just ignore these ones that are filled with hatred. Pistotita is LORD over them all. Confirmed!!!

Playing the victim card. Who exudes hate energy between me. And you. Intelligent people who can't tolerate other intelligent people. Envy and covetousness will destroy you. Who's attitude has been more of hatred between myself and you. I'm still waiting for at least one of the victims you accused me to have swindled since August last year. I am waiting you eediot
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2020
Continue your defamation you mentally sick fool. It's the fault of this nation's failed administrative processes. On a normal. Ground, Pistotita after displaying lunacy in the glare view of the entire forum shoul not be walking free. I am waiting for your next mental breakdown when you'll begin to have new hallucinations of me duping people. You foolish blackmailer who uses libel and blackmail to pull other people down. This 2020 will not be fruitful for your entire family. For destroying my. Image and accusing me falsely and ruining my image on falsehoods, you will also not build anything nor achieve a single thing this year.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2020
You ruined my image and employed falsehood in your libel and defamation. Expect to hear from me. It's my turn since you ticked me again this year Pistotita, expect my comeback grin You don't know what you've started. grin You will get served. It's an absolute guarantee.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
okoroemeka:
this is very sad I was hoping to be seeing updates on the billion naira hydroponics farm but all I see is inflated ego and bitterness,how I wish I know something about that nwc computer operating system for hydroponics I will really help those guys and they are even ready to pay good money.

The NMC machine is a control system for fertigation operation. It can be configured to control the pumps and fertigation valves and also to keep a record of the fertigation parameters.

I think what they are looking for is someone who knows how to operate the machine and someone who knows the mixing ratio for the different nutrients at the different growth stage of the crop.

They need to split the roles. They should get someone who knows about control or automation system to teach their staff how to operate the machine and get another person to give them nutrient preparation and dilution requirements for the crops they are going to be growing.

Automated fertigation operation is not common in Nigeria so getting someone to fit both roles is not going to be easy.

I can teach them how to operate the machine and how to prepare the fertiliser solutions, but I don't have the time to do that.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by austinomd(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sir what are the solution to the problems mentioned below? is there a hope that crops that managed to germinate but experienced slow growth will begin to pick up after the harmartan? I'm currently experiencing this in my Okro farm, Could it have been better if i planted when the rains were still heavy around September/October?

Pistotita:
You will face:
1. Dry soil
3. Retarded growth

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by olumide3367(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pistotita:

Mr pistotita please and please. Let's connect on whatsapp. I have series of questions to ask you regards agro. I beg you don't turn down my request. My whatsapp number 07015585967. Thanks in Addy.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
austinomd:
Sir what are the solution to the problems mentioned below? is there a hope that crops that managed to germinate but experienced slow growth will begin to pick up after the harmartan? I'm currently experiencing this in my Okro farm, Could it have been better if i planted when the rains were still heavy around September/October?

If you're not planting with irrigation.. its probably the hamattan due to low supply of water.. whiteflies are rampant during hamattan.. check beneath the leaves for whiteflies.. they can infect the plant with their virus thereby stunting the growth of the plant..

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dear followers,

I want to clarify the hydroponics issue again. The set up cost was $350,000 (N126 million naira) for 2 ha. And 1 ha is lettuce set up. And they are located in Kogi (not a premium price location). Look at it....who among these people will accept it if I tell them that we will start making profit in 3 years or 4 years after setup, and will agree it is a good business? If I say 4 years, it means that sales has to be N2.6million monthly. And salary and other inputs are not involved. In Kogi ooooooo! If one can survive that, then profit starts coming in the fifth year. The greenhouse will be powered ooooo. It means that profit will not roll in until after 6 years except a drastic measure is in place. And by that time, greenhouse would have depreciated. Cover cannot last up to that....and even so many changes and replacements in the whole system. Is it a good one to even consult for these people when it is clear they are losing before sowing a seed?

Please, think about this case again. The management does not still realise they are in deep problem. They still believe in the oyinbos who did not carry out market research. And I am sure that the oyinbos planned with the Nigerians there and inflated the cost. How can they use N126 million to set up just two hectares? Lol.

How many of these people here will even accept recovering their capital in 12 months when they can easily produce cucumber (open field) and make profit in 3 months? Lol. And i asked previously that....is this not why Jethro and his people attacked me? Now, a new set is attacking me that the business should stay long enough before profit starts coming in. In this same thread ooooo. You see....you cannot satisfy Nigerians. Sons of men have double tongues. Oh...i remember Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey in his song titled "The man, his child, and their donkey". No matter what you do, there is no goodness coming out of your mouth, no level of wisdom you can display that you can please the children of men.

And I wrote it up there that I spoke with the guy. He said he wants me to come and convince the management. For what? I know my standard by the grace of God. To go and beg his ogas who have not realised they are trouble that I want to save them or what? Then, I told him that when they have realised they are in trouble, they should package my own service charge which will be 3 times that of the oyinbos. But I will deliver. Lol. So, the oyinbos should make money whole I go there and do charity work. Right? Like I do not know how to make money?

See, anyone of you guys who is desperate can apply for the job. Go there with your power point presentation to convince the management that they are losing. I have already given you the approach you will use.

It is amazing that people who cannot buy N50k per plot drip are "gingering" to learn $350,000 hydroponics. Nigerians are clowns. "Dem fore fathers did not use these systems na, why should thry evdn want to learn it since they have told us over and over again that dem fore fathers have special ways they farmed and they are cool with it".

A beg.....tomato people.... let us focus oooo. Let us leave these trashes for LAWMA. No one can paint me bad. If they cannot understand simple arithmetic, I wonder the kind of consultants they are. It is a free world. Lol.

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pistotita:
Dear followers,

I want to clarify the hydroponics issue again. The set up cost was $350,000 (N126 million naira) for 2 ha. And 1 ha is lettuce set up. And they are located in Kogi (not a premium price location). Look at it....who among these people will accept it if I tell them that we will start making profit in 3 years or 4 years after setup, and will agree it is a good business? If I say 4 years, it means that sales has to be N2.6million monthly. And salary and other inputs are not involved. In Kogi ooooooo! If one can survive that, then profit starts coming in the fifth year. The greenhouse will be powered ooooo. It means that profit will not roll in until after 6 years except a drastic measure is in place. And by that time, greenhouse would have depreciated. Cover cannot last up to that....and even so many changes and replacements in the whole system. Is it a good one to even consult for these people when it is clear they are losing before sowing a seed?

Please, think about this case again. The management does not still realise they are in deep problem. They still believe in the oyinbos who did not carry out market research. And I am sure that the oyinbos planned with the Nigerians there and inflated the cost. How can they use N126 million to set up just two hectares? Lol.

How many of these people here will even accept recovering their capital in 12 months when they can easily produce cucumber (open field) and make profit in 3 months? Lol. And i asked previously that....is this not why Jethro and his people attacked me? Now, a new set is attacking me that the business should stay long enough before profit starts coming in. In this same thread ooooo. You see....you cannot satisfy Nigerians. Sons of men have double tongues. Oh...i remember Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey in his song titled "The man, his child, and their donkey". No matter what you do, there is no goodness coming out of your mouth, no level of wisdom you can display that you can please the children of men.

And I wrote it up there that I spoke with the guy. He said he wants me to come and convince the management. For what? I know my standard by the grace of God. To go and beg his ogas who have not realised they are trouble that I want to save them or what? Then, I told him that when they have realised they are in trouble, they should package my own service charge which will be 3 times that of the oyinbos. But I will deliver. Lol. So, the oyinbos should make money whole I go there and do charity work. Right? Like I do not know how to make money?

See, anyone of you guys who is desperate can apply for the job. Go there with your power point presentation to convince the management that they are losing. I have already given you the approach you will use.

It is amazing that people who cannot buy N50k per plot drip are "gingering" to learn $350,000 hydroponics. Nigerians are clowns. "Dem fore fathers did not use these systems na, why should thry evdn want to learn it since they have told us over and over again that dem fore fathers have special ways they farmed and they are cool with it".

A beg.....tomato people.... let us focus oooo. Let us leave these trashes for LAWMA. No one can paint me bad. If they cannot understand simple arithmetic, I wonder the kind of consultants they are. It is a free world. Lol.
how much do you think is reasonable to set up a 2 acre greenhouse with hydroponics installation..

One thing I know about we Nigerians is that sometimes we're never truly honest when telling others the cost of goods or item we've purchased.. especially when there is high demand for that item.. the greenhouse hydroponics may not be as expensive as he claims it is.. but base on to hype the market and company status .. he just gave outrageous amounts
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

how much do you think is reasonable to set up a 2 acre greenhouse with hydroponics installation..

One thing I know about we Nigerians is that sometimes we're never truly honest when telling others the cost of goods or item we've purchased.. especially when there is high demand for that item.. the greenhouse hydroponics may not be as expensive as he claims it is.. but base on to hype the market and company status .. he just gave outrageous amounts

Economically, the business is viable. Whether they can manage it to yield the right value is what is left to be seen.

He said the greenhouse is two hectares not two acres.

Average greenhouse price is about 10 usd per square metre on Alibaba for plastic lined greenhouses, the price goes up to 20usd per metre if it is polycarbonate covering and up to 40 usd per metre if one chooses glass covering.

Two hectares is 20,000 square metres, so the greenhouse alone will cost between 200,000 usd and 800,000 usd depending on the choice of covering material used. Going by this the greenhouse plus hydroponics cost of 350,000 usd for 2 hectare greenhouse is a fair price.

In terms of revenue, they can easily get 30 ton of tomato per acre and that will give them 75 tons per hectare per crop cycle if they decide to grow determinate tomatoes. There are varieties of tomatoes with potential to produce 100 tons per acre in greenhouse cultivation. The Israelis even have tomato varieties that produce over 200 ton per acre.

Getting 75 tons per hectare and selling at 300,000 naira per ton will give them 22.5 million naira per hectare per crop cycle. From the two hectares they can get 90million naira sales per year if they do 2 crop cycles per year.

If the greenhouse is made from polycarbonate covering and galvanized steel, then they can use the greenhouse for over 20 years. They can depreciate the greenhouse cost over 10 years and only right off 10% of the greenhouse cost per year.

With this they can make profit from year one of the business venture since sales will be 90 million and they only need to write off 10% of the greenhouse cost, which will be 12.6 million naira each year.

The greenhouses between Amsterdam and Rotterdam have been there for many years without the need to change the covering because they are made from polycarbonate, I have been seeing them for over a decade now.

Kogi is a central location. It is within 24 hour drive to almost all parts of Nigeria. So they can send their products to anywhere in Nigeria that they want to sell their products.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Economically, the business is viable. Whether they can manage it to yield the right value is what is left to be seen.

He said the greenhouse is two hectares not two acres.

Average greenhouse price is about 10 usd per square metre on Alibaba for plastic lined greenhouses, the price goes up to 20usd per metre if it is polycarbonate covering and up to 40 usd per metre if one chooses glass covering.

Two hectares is 20,000 square metres, so the greenhouse alone will cost between 200,000 usd and 800,000 usd depending on the choice of covering material used. Going by this the greenhouse plus hydroponics cost of 350,000 usd for 2 hectare greenhouse is a fair price.

In terms of revenue, they can easily get 30 ton of tomato per acre and that will give them 75 tons per hectare per crop cycle if they decide to grow indeterminate tomatoes. There are varieties of tomatoes with potential to produce 100 tons per acre in greenhouse cultivation. The Israelis even have tomato varieties that produce over 200 ton per acre.

Getting 75 tons per hectare and selling at 300,000 naira per ton will give them 22.5 million naira per hectare per crop cycle. From the two hectares they can get 90million naira sales per year if they do 2 crop cycles per year.

If the greenhouse is made from polycarbonate covering and galvanized steel, then they can use the greenhouse for over 20 years. They can depreciate the greenhouse cost over 10 years and only right off 10% of the greenhouse cost per year.

With this they can make profit from year one of the business venture since sales will be 90 million and they only need to write off 10% of the greenhouse cost, which will be 12.6 million naira each year.

The greenhouses between Amsterdam and Rotterdam have been there for many years without the need to change the covering because they are made from polycarbonate, I have been seeing them for over a decade now.

Kogi is a central location. It is within 24 hour drive to almost all parts of Nigeria. So they can send their products to anywhere in Nigeria that they want to sell their products.

This man keeps jumping into me, and you keep killing yourself as a fake consultant. Healthserve, atlanticfire... atlantic...disaster, atlantic...earthquake...i do not know how you do not get it easily. Ha! You should be a sharp consultant, not a foo.lish one. You just want to prove yourself as a consultant. Healthserve....please...go and take the job and let us have peace of mind here. I do not know you, and you are not my threat. If you want to display your brilliancy....go and open your threads. You are just making noise here. All your threads are craps.

You are just saying rubbish. It is alibaba price you should keep using....ok? Did you read it that tomato is for 2 ha? I dont know why you are just too eager. Go and take the job. You do not always cool down to get your facts accurate everytime. Biam....you have replied one post with 10 posts. That is a terrible characteristic of anyone, not to talk of someone calling himself a consultant. And do you think I will endorse you as an intelligent man? O boy. NOPE. You are a dullard.

You want to use alibaba for your clients, and discharge them. 200 tons per acre tomato....hmmm... Now, I know you are atlantic hurricane grin. I that wrote "change of materials" after 5 years did not know what I am saying....right? You are just making fool of yourself here. The man who contacted me accepted my submission cos he saw it clearly.

Rule one for consultancy: You do not compete with other consultants. And it is unfortunate I am not a consultant. I do not care about the job because it is peanut. I will rather build a small farmer who is ready to partner with me. Go and ask everyone I am dealing with. Many are disappointed in me that I dropped them...or they also dropped me because they wanted me to just come consult for them. And I said Nope. I am looking for partners. Some of them even want to dictate how the project should go like many owners. Well, go and ask them if you know them. I am not bothered. But they always return. Lol. And when they do, I know how to handle them. Just do your job and leave it there. You keep competing with me. You want to just make yourself relevant in my threads but you keep making fo.ol of yourself.

Look at this cra.zy consultant oooo...$800K for the greenhouses? O boy! Ma.dness dey around NL ooo. It is better this boy should go for the job. And tell other clients to install more in Kogi. 200 tons per acre. He wants to depreciate greenhouse with 10% yearly. Lol. Using theory of finance. O boy....you are just a scammer here. You want to scam in all businesses...from charcoal to pure water nylon...to everything. Is it not how you bumped into my health thread? Desperate to prove yourself right. Continue competing with me. Now, I understand you are sick first class. You just enjoy controversy and you will injure yourself. Whuch part you do not understand to behave maturely and like a consultant you are. I have not experienced a good consultant who behaves like this.

A good consultant would ask the details again and again before running mouth like a parrot. With what you have written? I am sure you have disqualified yourself from the job. You are comparing the climatic condition in Holland and Nigeria....lol.... it means you have not travelled ooo. I understand you have tricked many to make money; yet, you do not know about farming. Stay outside Nigerian heat for just 1 hour and you will know what UV can do. Even the clothes you wear in Nigeria get damaged like 5 times faster than in cool regions. This is the way I embarrased you in my health thread which you tried to destroy. See...you will keep destroying yourself here on NL.

Well, since you need my rcommendation..hmmm...I will give you...

1. Pick your niche and stop doing it all. Scammers do everything.

2. Control your temperament. In consultancy, people will try to use you in Nigeria. I hope you wont commit suicide when you eventually try to do legit biz if you heed our advice to quit scamming.

3. Go into the field and take at least 5 years experience before you start anything on agric.

4. Most alibaba prices are not applicable. You should endeavor to know what exactly you are doing. As soon as you mentioned alibaba....I know you are an idi.ot who will give your unfortunate clients heart attack.

Stay away from my.threads and my comments; else, I will attack you on NL ooooo. There are many ways of sending monikers packing. This is 2020, keep to your threads and stay away from mine. I have left your scamming activities alone. I know that very soon your sins will find you out. Pending that time, keep your madness to yourself. Do not make me start analaysing all your errors. I have seen so many errors in your posts, but I do not have time to start making you look stupid like how i am doing now, and how i did on my health thread. Cos you will start singing that you want to be respected as an inteligent whatever soon. Self esteem is far from you. People suppose tell you and acknowledge the gift of knowledge in you, and not you demanding it. Fo.olish man.

The he goat you are will not make you stop until I pay attention to you again. You are running your mouth like how it put you in real trouble threathening my life and saying blood will flow. It is just one more nasty comment I need you to make again.....and you will see how I will go into your threads again and every where your influence is high and destroy the little usesless pride and ego you have which is making you follow me about. Shameless idi.ot. Keep following me about. Lol. I promise you that you will use your own hands to close atlanticfire and healthserve by the time I finish with you. Go and ask people who have tried following me. Even some threatened me. Lol. They begged or packed off. I have sent 2 of your monikers packing....healthserve, kunleweb, and atlanticfire will join the rest in the trash can soon.

I am just here to protect innocent newbies from you. It is ok if you continue making yourself look fo.olish here, but the moment you try positioing yourself as a consultant, I will destroy your monikers.

To be fore warned, to be fore armed. Face your life this 2020. You are free to use your threads to scam...do not come to mine. You are the same james550 who was desperate to collect 15% of sales from farmers to help them sell when the max is 10%. Are you not tired of these lifestyles? You came with force to attack me here...and i treated you right. And since that day...you abandoned james550. I understand you are a real he goat.

A useless man you are. He wants to have 2 tomato indeterminate cycles in a year. You need to return and know the time frame of your varieties. You just jump into threads. Go and package everything i have given you again as a weapon to scam the company. I believe you are already talking to the man. As soon as you tell me two cycles in a year, I kick you off my list as an experienced farmer. Just keep running your mouth and exposing yourself more.

My advice to you is that you open your thread and display your intelligence since you are desperate to be known as an intelligent man. Show case what you have. Coming here again and again shows you are my slave like I have always told you. You were the first to comment on my health thread also. Ha ba! And this same person keeps insulting you, keeps disgracing you, keeps making you look like a f.ool; yet, you do not think it is wise to just open your thread and teach your followers so they can start hailing you as an intellignet man you are demanding you are?

If you return to this thread...it means you are not going to be saved from the chains you have used to tie yourself below me. It is me you want to be. But dont you think if you work harder, you can be better? And listen, I am a man after knowledge...the moment I see something i want in you....trust me...i know how to get you. Humility is the key. I do not mind coming here to erase all comments to get what I need from you. You can insult me sef...i will still get what i want. But until then....you are useless to me. You are my slave. I use you as a toothpick after eating meat everytime. I enjoy making you embarass yourself. I know your weak points and I am using them. And I even tell you those weak points to your face knowing you are too weak to change. Of course, you are too weak to even correct yourself. Lol. And you will continue to be my slave. You are the one who have chained yourself below me.

Save yourself from yourself before it is too late. You are a man made in the image of God who is not suppose to be my slave. I hope you will take to correction this time. Honestly, I enjoy making you look stu.pid here on NL. And stu.pidity seems to have collected permanent resident permit in your home. Lol. Fo.olish man.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

My brother, if you ask everyone who has contacted me, what we work on is the market first. Without it, I will never touch your project. You will see it clearly that you are making profit before you enter it. Consultants will never do it because they have no gain in it. If I see that sales is low, I source for very cheap options for constructing it. Why would I go for expensive parts when I know sales is low? Then we start talking of ventilation if needed. Those people just rushed to buy everything and hyped the price. Why would anyone use ventilation for tomatoes in Nigeria. For what? Instead, i would rather go for medium yield cultivar with tolerance to high heat instead of using 200 tons per acres (which i know is impossible) and start powering ventilation to give it the right climatic condition. The worst decision was using 1 ha for lettuce with powered ventilators. I was astonished.

People always want to know...how much this....how much that. It is like asking how much oil exploration will cost. Do you really know until one carries out investigation first? And most cannot pay for the investigation. So, consultants send them guess work. And they rely on it. I start with marketing research.

Bro, I am not interested in discussing this greenhouse and hydroponics here again. I think I have made myself clear. For what? Is it people who cannot buy $100 drip that will be set to buy $350,000 greenhouse? Please, kindly leave this topic alone.

Anyone who has the money to install greenhouse should contact me privately. N10 million ($27,777) and above. If anyone has $350,000 and can convince me the money is ready (not telling me that an uncle or a brother inlaw has promised to invest or assist), I will do wonders for the fellow. But the person needs to exercise patience becasue I am busy right now with tomato people. And I am not going to be around all the time this year.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2020
3 strategies which will make you a very rich farmer
I pity farmers. Look! When I see a gift, I know. I can easily identify a successful farmer who is presently a newbie. These are my open secrets:

1. Soil and Water Test.
I am not talking about npk test, but doing real test to know the diseases in your soil and water. I told someone, he went to rush into nutrient bla bla bla tests. I was with one Hazera Nigeria top boss last year, and he told me that they also export their soil. I do not know any serious farmer till date who relies on any lab in Nigeria. Why? Take a look at tests for human. You can hardly get accurate result in most diagnostic centers in Nigeria. Even doctors ship out tissues and samples. Maybe you do not get my point everytime I say it. But no one pays attention, yet you want to be successful. First, you need to state the kind of category of tests and things you are really looking for based on your crop. And then, you are billed. You pay for exporting soil, and you pay dhl. Then, you pay the laboratory abroad. This is one main reason I do not accept newbies without money. How does your doctor recommend medications without sending samples of your tissue, semen, urine, saliva, sweat, or blood to the lab? All you do is guess work on the farm by not doing it. Yet, you want pistotita to help you. You are funny. Go and ask poultry farmers what they faced before vets started working with them. I know farmers who do not joke with constant check of their birds. And any slight symptom, they have gone to labs. Oh! They lost so much in those days thinking poultry is too hard. But right now, they have even mastered symptoms by mere visual analysis. But when they see the drugs they use aren't effective, they move fast to the lab. Yet, veggie farmers always calculate million naira of sales, but want to spend less than N50.000. Lol. They can improvise ..yeah ... and they surely always do. Even they survive the first cycle, they start losing from 2nd or 3rd. Have you noticed that poultry farmers have learned not to be stingy? Just 100 birds, and these guys spend around N100k -N150k for 6 to 8 weeks just on feeding. Other expenses are still there. And the profit on 100 birds is around ROI of 15 to 30% max. Yet veggie farmers calculate 500% and they want to spend like a tenth of what poultry farmers use to produce just 100 birds. Now, you know why I am abusing them. So, you think poultry farmers are stupid and they cannot do 10,000 birds the way you want to do 5 acres. Lol. Goodluck stingy farmers!

2. Tissue Test
This is not practised in Nigeria, but the day I added this to my arsenal, I saw a sharp growth. This is a guide of how healthy my plants are at different stages. I know what to watch out for. I take tissues and I test them. For all my tomato projects, this is what we do. They send tissue to me constantly and thats it. If I am not around, they know what to do. I have shown them alternatives. Please, make Nigeria better so these tests can be available for farmers.

3. Self imported seeds and inputs
Fake products are too many in Nigeria. This is what newbies have failed to understand. People who follow my advice and have srarted importing by themselves always bless me for this recommendation. They prefer spending that high cost. They don't mind doing it anymore. It is funny how newbies brag that they do not mind spending extra cost when they first meet me, but when they hear the real price what i recommended in comparison to what they think they are spending, they run away. Hahahhaha. And when you tell them they cannot afford it before telling them the price, they get angry that one is insulting them. Is it these days that seeds are counted and sold? The true cost of seed is the price it is sold in the US if it originates there, but how come it is cheaper when it gets to Nigeria? Hmmmm! Subsidized seeds? Oh...yeah....and you wonder why you are battling with different disesases on farm. You will soon know. Do not worry. Even Technisem...do they have the same price of seeds they sell here as the ones in France? You better start thinking. I am not saying their seeds are bad. I am just telling you to think deeply. And you use a brand of pesticide this season and it works fine, but as soon as it is well known....hmmm it no longer works at the usual dose. Lol. You need to tripple the dose before it is effective? Hahaha. You better start using your head. When I gave out micro nutrients worth of over N100k and farmers are seeing the effect and still using it in the third year of production.....they continue blessing God in me. But tell a newbie too that and he tells you super gro is there. Super gro is a fertilizer indeed. If the sellers of super gro can tell you those lies and get away freely, why can't others tell you they are selling aminos, minerals and micro nutrients, while indeed the content is slight npk plus coloring. Do you have any means to check? Lol. I laugh at people who purchase all these 1 liter bottles. Christ! No rich man will ever use Nigerian hospitals. Dont you know they import all medications they take? Which area of this Nigerian system is not compromised. And you want to be successful relying on a corrupt system.

Stingy farmers....best of luck on 2020. It is not a curse, you will be poorer this 2020. Lol. As you "beef" me on this NL, so you become poorer. Ask your fore fathers if they have bad diseases like we have now. Lol. You better listen to the message Pistotita is passing across before your children start cursing you where you were when Dangote is making millions. Lol. Not saying everyone will be Dangote, but at least..... ha ba! Make your children fulfilled too na oooo.

NOTE
Taking break from this thread to focus on other areas. May God make all those who listen successful. It is not a curse, those who do not listen will hit a rock bigger than them soon.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2020
AgroHortiponics:

The guy think say he knows it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29)

SNAKE FARM ? {pic} :-\ / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) / price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.