Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (68275 Views)

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Just TWO questions based on the commands of the foundation of Christianity.
(1) Marry only in the Lord { 1Corinthians 7:39} but your sister married an Athesist{those that vehemently debunk the existence of God}
(2) Christian women are to be silent during doctrinal issues { 1Timothy 2:12} she ought to ask her husband {that is a Christian whereas she married an atheist} 1Corinthians 14:35

She even have the impetus to start insulting those who are obedient to the word, calling then ROBOTS! 1Peter 4:4 cheesy

Yet you can't tell her to be watchful of her manners, but with two questions based on the commands from the Bible to help her know she's SINNING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT{Luke 12:10} by stubbornly ignoring clear admonition from the Apostles, you're there trying to find faults.
Of course BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNISE men of lawlessness, i'm sure she is a fruit of your DEAD Churches ! Matthew 7:20
Tell her that she is EQUAL all other women the Bible gave those instructions, unless you're a worker of INIQUITY! Matthew 7:23
Who are you to Crucify him/her whom the Lord has not condemned? Do you know what had transpired between her and her saviour? What is your business? Is she living in sin?

1Cor 7:13-16:
"And the woman which has an husband that believes not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God has called us to peace. For what know you, O wife, whether you shall save your husband? or how know you, O man, whether you shall save your wife?"

Your hypocritical behaviour doesn't make you see that it is only the sick who need Jesus and come to him. Since you were perfect before you claim you know Christ, your sin remains with you. Your hypocrisy wouldn't let you admit that children of God are not yet perfect: they are walking their way to perfection in Christ Jesus.

Your behaviour doesn't surprise me one bit. This is what you do whenever you are cornered with a post. Rather than deal with the issue, you digress by people picking up of an irrelevant issue that will cover/bury the issue at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
shadeyinka:

Who are you to Crucify him/her whom the Lord has not condemned? Do you know what had transpired between her and her saviour? What is your business? Is she living in sin?

1Cor 7:13-16:
"And the woman which has an husband that believes not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God has called us to peace. For what know you, O wife, whether you shall save your husband? or how know you, O man, whether you shall save your wife?"

Your hypocritical behaviour doesn't make you see that it is only the sick who need Jesus and come to him. Since you were perfect before you claim you know Christ, your sin remains with you. Your hypocrisy wouldn't let you admit that children of God are not yet perfect: they are walking their way to perfection in Christ Jesus.

Your behaviour doesn't surprise me one bit. This is what you do whenever you are cornered with a post. Rather than deal with the issue, you digress by people picking up of an irrelevant issue that will cover/bury the issue at stake.
grin
Who is judging her?
All i'm saying is {as a woman} she ought to remain silent when men are discussing doctrinal matters! 1Corinthians 14:35
If she's not feeling sober to have allowed he libido controlled her into jumping into marriage with an atheist, i will tell her where she belongs :at the silent corner! 1Timothy 2:12 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Maximus69:
grin
Who is judging her?
All i'm saying is {as a woman} she ought to remain silent when men are discussing doctrinal matters! 1Corinthians 14:35
If she's not feeling sober to have allowed he libido controlled her into jumping into marriage with an atheist, i will tell her where she belongs :at the silent corner! 1Timothy 2:12 cheesy
When did Nairaland become a church?
And when/who gave you any Spiritual authority over anybody?

When you would quote Scriptures properly, how would you see errors in your interpretations

1Cor 14:34-35:
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted to them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also said the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church ."

Arrogant human being who condemns he/she Christ has set free.

Rom 8:33-35:
"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies. Who is he that comdemns? It is Christ that died, yes rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?"

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
johnw47:

Col 1:2  To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

false jw's completely removed "and the Lord Jesus Christ" from your false nwt

Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

you false jw's completely removed "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last" from your false nwt 

oh lying Johnw Pharisee ,lying is your nature. No iota of truth in you.
**** https://biblehub.com/colossians/1-2.htm

From God our Father. Among the apostle's
salutations this alone fails to add "and from
our Lord Jesus Christ" - a defect which
copyists were tempted to remedy. "
*** lying Johnw Pharisee, Colossians 1:2 "From God our Father".
That's the genuine, authentic translation.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm
Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(11) I am Alpha and Omega.--In this verse
we pass from St. John to Him who was the
Word, of whom St. John gave testimony. He
who is the faithful witness now speaks.
"What thou seest, write," &c. The previous
words, "I am Alpha," &c., are not found in the
best MSS. The words "which are in Asia,"
are also omitted.

Pulpit Commentary *****
Verse 11. - On ample evidence ( א , A, C, and
all versions), "I am Alpha ... the Last; and"
must be omitted; also "which are in Asia."

Shameless ,lying Johnw Pharisee ..
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
shadeyinka:

When did Nairaland become a church?
And when/who gave you any Spiritual authority over anybody?

When you would quote Scriptures properly, how would you see errors in your interpretations

1Cor 14:34-35:
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted to them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also said the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church ."

Arrogant human being who condemns he/she Christ has set free.

Rom 8:33-35:
"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies. Who is he that comdemns? It is Christ that died, yes rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?"
That is why there is no orderliness amongst you!

For your information, when someone quotes the words of the Apostles or Jesus' word, whoever felt bad is simply not accepting Jesus as Lord!

That is why we're ever calm when you people quote scriptures and start applying it as if you're judging us, we often laugh at you because we know that's not the apllication! Now if she's married to an atheist and speaking abusively of men who are deliberating on the application of the scriptures, what will you say about those Bible verses i quoted for you? 1Corinthians 7:39,14:35 cheesy

Workers of INIQUITY! Matthew 7:23 cheesy

When are you supposed to quote those verses Sir?
Abi those verses are useless? cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Maximus69:

For your information, when someone quotes the words of the Apostles or Jesus' word, whoever felt bad is simply not accepting Jesus as Lord!

That is why we're ever calm when you people quote scriptures and start applying it as if you're judging us, we often laugh at you because we know that's not the apllication! Now if she's married to an atheist and speaking abusively of men who are deliberating on the application of the scriptures, what will you say about those Bible verses i quoted for you? 1Corinthians 7:39,14:35 cheesy

When a woman has succeeded in flooring your doctrinal errors,the best you can do is a character assassination!

What has who she got married to got to do with knowing Gods word and Preaching it?

The only reason you go through this path is because you are empty both Spiritually and in the knowledge of the pure word of God. How dare you Crucify him/her who Jesus had set free!?

You remember what you did to Candice Conti? And you come here on NL forming a non existent HOLINESS!

Mat 7:4:
"Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye?"

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
shadeyinka:

When a woman has succeeded in flooring your doctrinal errors,the best you can do is a character assassination!

What has who she got married to got to do with knowing Gods word and Preaching it?

The only reason you go through this path is because you are empty both Spiritually and in the knowledge of the pure word of God. How dare you Crucify him/her who Jesus had set free!?

You remember what you did to Candice Conti? And you come here on NL forming a non existent HOLINESS!

Mat 7:4:
"Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye?"
You see your problem? cheesy
Wrong application! wink

First of all she is female not male therefore she can't be a brother but sister, secondly she's not a JW so she is not even close to being my sister or brother.

I simply quoted words from the book she claims to understand for her. After all she's speaking as a judge between you and i as if she knew the book upon which we're both debating, i just made her see that she's got a huge BEAM in her eyes so she's not even in a good condition to see any mote in another person's eye! wink

That's the correct application of the scripture you're trying to quote, no wonder you can't vouch for your church as you're fully aware that they lack practical application of the scriptures! wink

My friend, humble yourself to learn from us, we will teach you without cost. Life's water is FREE! Revelations 22:17 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Janosky:

oh lying Johnw Pharisee ,lying is your nature. No iota of truth in you.
**** https://biblehub.com/colossians/1-2.htm

From God our Father. Among the apostle's
salutations this alone fails to add "and from
our Lord Jesus Christ" - a defect which
copyists were tempted to remedy. "
*** lying Johnw Pharisee, Colossians 1:2 "From God our Father".

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm
Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(11) I am Alpha and Omega.--In this verse
we pass from St. John to Him who was the
Word, of whom St. John gave testimony. He
who is the faithful witness now speaks.
"What thou seest, write," &c. The previous
words, "I am Alpha," &c., are not found in the
best MSS. The words "which are in Asia,"
are also omitted.

Pulpit Commentary *****
all versions), "I am Alpha ... the Last; and"
must be omitted; also "which are in Asia."

oh duh cannot stop lying false accuser like your daddy, Janosky/OneJ

did you find a commentary or two out of scores that agrees with you ha ha
did you find any that don't agree with you smiley

truly

nwt leaves out "and the Lord Jesus Christ" from col 1:12
and also
nwt leaves out "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last" from rev 1:11

just like was said oh cannot stop lying son of your daddy devil;

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 12:28am On Jun 15, 2019
johnw47:

nwt leaves out "and the Lord Jesus Christ" from col 1:12 and also nwt leaves out "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last" from rev 1:11
Janosky:

oh lying Johnw Pharisee ,lying is your nature. No iota of truth in you. **** https://biblehub.com/colossians/1-2.htm
From God our Father. Among the apostle's salutations this alone fails to add "and from our Lord Jesus Christ" - a defect which copyists were tempted to remedy. " *** lying Johnw Pharisee, Colossians 1:2 "From God our Father". That's the genuine, authentic translation.
https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm **** Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers (11) I am Alpha and Omega.--In this verse we pass from St. John to Him who was the Word, of whom St. John gave testimony. He who is the faithful witness now speaks. "What thou seest, write," &c. The previous words, "I am Alpha," &c., are not found in the best MSS. The words "which are in Asia," are also omitted.
Pulpit Commentary ***** Verse 11. - On ample evidence ( א , A, C, and all versions), "I am Alpha ... the Last; and" must be omitted; also "which are in Asia."
johnw47 your LIES are top notch ,shame on you !!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

of course only one of satans mob would say God's word is useless:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Janosky:

johnw47 your LIES are top notch ,shame on you !!

blinded and tormented Janosky/OneJ you couldn't see the truth with binoculars

johnw47:

did you find a commentary or two out of scores that agrees with you ha ha
did you find any that don't agree with you smiley

truly

nwt leaves out "and the Lord Jesus Christ" from col 1:12
and also
nwt leaves out "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last" from rev 1:11

just like was said oh cannot stop lying son of your daddy devil;

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend, humble yourself to learn from us, we will teach you without cost. Life's water is FREE! Revelations 22:17 cheesy

see the fraud of satans mob
a false jw writes a serious sentence, and laughs at the end of it

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2019
continued

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD

The Holy Spirit is Father God:

Mat 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

^^^ The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Father God, Father God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit is God.

And Father God gives believers another comforter (the Word):

The Holy Spirit is the Word:

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; (Jesus is the truth) whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

@bold, Jesus is letting the Apostles know that He is the Holy Spirit: "he dwelleth with you", Jesus dwelled with the Apostles, "and shall be in you"

Jesus said:
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Holy Spirit is God the Father and the Word, in other words the Holy Spirit is God - God and the Word is God:

Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 3:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Janosky:

(11) I am Alpha and Omega.--

"I am Alpha," &c.,

all versions), "I am Alpha ... the Last;

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

you search for mistaken commentary to uphold your lies
truly God is "The Alpha and The Omega"
truly God is "Father and the Word"
truly the Word, the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is "The Alpha and The Omega"

john heard a voice behind him saying: "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last"

Rev 1:10  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 
Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

john turned to see who it was that said; "I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last", it was Jesus:

Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Jesus said: 
Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 
Rev 22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 
Rev 22:15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 
Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 
Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 
Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 
Rev 22:21  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. 

Father also is "the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".

Father and the Word is God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2019
Jehovah is the first and the last, which in greek is: Alpha and Omega

Isa_44:6  Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus is the first and the last: Jesus is Jehovah

Rev_2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Jesus:

Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Janosky:

"and from
our Lord Jesus Christ
" -

Colossians 1:2 "From God our Father".

Col 1:2  To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

you say paul didn't write "and the Lord Jesus Christ" in col 1:2

yet paul wrote through out his writings "and the Lord Jesus Christ", it was virtually his signature

Rom 1:7  To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gal 1:3  Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ

Eph_1:2  Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph_6:23  Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Ti_1:2  Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

2Th_1:2  Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

philip and philamon also wrote: "from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ"

Php_1:2  Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Phm_1:3  Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

you false jw Janosky/OneJ are forever lying, aren't you
you cannot stop, can you, true
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Wrong application! wink

First of all she is female not male therefore she can't be a brother but sister, secondly she's not a JW so she is not even close to being my sister or brother.

I simply quoted words from the book she claims to understand for her. After all she's speaking as a judge between you and i as if she knew the book upon which we're both debating, i just made her see that she's got a huge BEAM in her eyes so she's not even in a good condition to see any mote in another person's eye! wink

That's the correct application of the scripture you're trying to quote, no wonder you can't vouch for your church as you're fully aware that they lack practical application of the scriptures! wink

I have said my own.
It is morally wrong to leave the issue of discussion and focus on character defamation. If you have been beaten in scripture reasoning by a woman, go back and study. You have only displayed your weakness and failure by changing your strategy to character assassination.

As per the scripture you are simply doing your father's work.
Rev 12:10:
"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brothers is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

For the second time: You remember what you did to Candice Conti? And you come here on NL forming a non existent HOLINESS!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

I have said my own.
It is morally wrong to leave the issue of discussion and focus on character defamation. If you have been beaten in scripture reasoning by a woman, go back and study. You have only displayed your weakness and failure by changing your strategy to character assassination.

As per the scripture you are simply doing your father's work.
Rev 12:10:
"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brothers is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

For the second time: You remember what you did to Candice Conti? And you come here on NL forming a non existent HOLINESS!
Wrong application once again! wink
Rev 12:10
Has four points to emphasize.
¤'A voice in heaven' means there is a DIVINE message for those living on earth.
¤Salvation, strength and Kingdom belongs to our God 'JEHOVAH'
¤'Power{Authority} of 'HIS' Christ' indicates Jesus is operating under someone!
¤An accuser of a certain GROUP is cast down!

None of these points have any relativity to what just happened here Sir! cheesy

¤A woman having no control over her libido got hooked to an atheist {unbeliever}!
¤Instead of working out how she's going to save her children from the influence of atheism, she's furiously INSULTING devoted men over the application of scriptural texts that's so obvious she had completely ignored!
¤Now someone called her attention to the BEAM in her own eye and all you could say is 'character assasination'? undecided

Sorry Sir, you're far off from divine wisdom! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2019
johnw47:

see the fraud of satans mob
a false jw writes a serious sentence, and laughs at the end of it

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
My heavenly friend,
My wife just got a polish colour that i love for her nails so perhaps you too can afford it for your wife, she deserves to be treated like a queen NOT a house help Sir?
As for the practical application of scriptural texts, each religiou group is trying really hard to educate their followers so don't worry yourself too much on that, my GROUP is teaching over 8,000,000 individuals from all races across the globe on that.
So let the FRUIT produced by each group be the evidence of their authenticity Sir! cheesy

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

¤A woman having no control over her libido got hooked to an atheist {unbeliever}!
¤Instead of working out how she's going to save her children from the influence of atheism, she's furiously INSULTING devoted men over the application of scriptural texts that's so obvious she had completely ignored!
¤Now someone called her attention to the BEAM in her own eye and all you could say is 'character assasination'? undecided

Wow! So you don't like to be called a Robot?

Am not interested in you, I responded to barrister, you don't seem to me like somebody that's interested in truth, so I will continue to see you as a Robot. Definitely, you dont know me. I will allow you to stick with your opinion, once a Robot always a Robot.

@all JW brethren, solve this mystery for me.

Mr A married Mrs B and Father child C

Using Mr A as a subject,

Mr A have a soul, a body and a spirit

Which part of Mr A Father's Child C

A) Mr A' s Spirit
B) Mr A' s Soul
C) Mr A' s Body

If you are sincere, then Pls help me answer that Question.

Incase I didn't come online for days, My Answer would be Mr A, father a child both in A, B, C. So Mr A can't actually be divided and said like this,

Oh, Mr A' s Spirit is the only part of Mr A that father child C, thereby leaving Mr A soul and body.

Same way you can't seprate God, the beauty of Trinity is God is one.

Lastly the JW changed Hebrew 1 vs 8,but forgot to change the Lordship of Jesus in Hebrew 1 vs 10.

According to JW, Jehovah is God and created Jesus, but this Jehovah is also calling His creation his Lord?

Your own scripture is inconsistent with what you are taught, how can Jesus that u said is like Michael a creation be called Lord by Jehovah. Haba!

Also can somebody explain among you guys how come David knew this Lord, your interpretation change the scripture here too but its too clear that David worship a deity that he knows experiencially.

Some of you know the Truth but won't still accept. If a Man fathers a child and you can prove it that it's a part of the man that fathers the child and not the whole man, then we can start from there.

As for you, you know yourself. Its time you go back beyond the social media platform and check your own scripts. Funny, all Muslim carry a Bible same goes for all JW, they carry other interpretation and then use it against unsuspecting Christians while their ideology is in their own interpretation. Lol

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

Wow! So you don't like to be called a Robot?

Am not interested in you, I responded to barrister, you don't seem to me like somebody that's interested in truth, so I will continue to see you as a Robot. Definitely, you dont know me. I will allow you to stick with your opinion, once a Robot always a Robot.

@all JW brethren, solve this mystery for me.

Mr A married Mrs B and Father child C

Using Mr A as a subject,

Mr A have a soul, a body and a spirit

Which part of Mr A Father's Child C

A) Mr A' s Spirit
B) Mr A' s Soul
C) Mr A' s Body

If you are sincere, then Pls help me answer that Question.

Incase I didn't come online for days, My Answer would be Mr A, father a child both in A, B, C. So Mr A can't actually be divided and said like this,

Oh, Mr A' s Spirit is the only part of Mr A that father child C, thereby leaving Mr A soul and body.

Same way you can't seprate God, the beauty of Trinity is God is one.

Lastly the JW changed Hebrew 1 vs 8,but forgot to change the Lordship of Jesus in Hebrew 1 vs 10.

According to JW, Jehovah is God and created Jesus, but this Jehovah is also calling His creation his Lord?

Your own scripture is inconsistent with what you are taught, how can Jesus that u said is like Michael a creation be called Lord by Jehovah. Haba!

Also can somebody explain among you guys how come David knew this Lord, your interpretation change the scripture here too but its too clear that David worship a deity that he knows experiencially.

Some of you know the Truth but won't still accept. If a Man fathers a child and you can prove it that it's a part of the man that fathers the child and not the whole man, then we can start from there.

As for you, you know yourself. Its time you go back beyond the social media platform and check your own scripts. Funny, all Muslim carry a Bible same goes for all JW, they carry other interpretation and then use it against unsuspecting Christians while their ideology is in their own interpretation. Lol

Dear Pastress Mummy GO, The TRUTH will surely bear FRUITS worthy of praise Ma!

So your life as a lousy and saucy wife of an atheist is a typical evidence that you're no doubt in the truth!
More grease to your elbow Ma!cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

So your life as a lousy and saucy wife of an atheist is a typical evidence that you're no doubt in the truth!

Hahahahaha, How come a Robot like you can seem to think this way. Lol, was this part of your programming?

Or was it a recent code sent to your blank mind. �

Robot Robot

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Robots have breeds, how much did your master encode in you. In your life as a Robot, how much are you capable of, am much interested in your opinions, it's a reflection of your mind.

Robot Robot.......
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

You can see your life outside!
Does it look like I was explaining the Scriptures to you.
I said " ...you are simply doing your father's work."
And I gave you an instance of his work with emphasis on accusing the brethren!

I see! It didn't tally with what you have been programmed with.

You have all the fault here:
1. You knew that she was female (she didn't hide it in her Monika)
2. You even knew some personal things about her (which most of us don't even know)
3. You could have ignored her (and you would have had no blame) but you didn't.
4. When the "easy walkover" was too much for you intellectually and Spiritually, it was then you remembered to character assassinate!

She ( nutarious ) got under your skin with both Scriptures and Logic and instead of learning from her, the best you could do was to change the topic as you always do by throwing tantrums over an entirely different unrelated issue.

I see you have given yourself a new title: "devoted man"! Self award of people Jesus doesn't even know!

For the third time:

I know you will avoid it again: hypocrite!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

2. You even knew some personal things about her (which most of us don't even know)
4. When the "easy walkover" was too much for you intellectually and Spiritually, it was then you remembered to character assassinate!

She ( nutarious ) got under your skin with both Scriptures and Logic and instead of learning from her, the best you could do was to change the topic as you always do by throwing tantrums over an entirely different unrelated issue.

For the third time:

My beloved Shadeyinka,

He knew Nothing, its just that in Psychology, you allow people to keep speaking their mind and don't interrupt them, it's the best way to reveal who they are.

What they do, people like him is to go through all your posts on nairaland to seek information. �, the Robot came here with Rubbish.

My Husband is a lover of Christ Jesus, and He reference him as God. EOD.

Sir, A Robot will always be a Robot?

So don't be surprised, it's part of his coding. Naturally I won't have said anything but since you seem concerned. My Family is and will always live for Christ Jesus is not only our God but our Jehovah.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

My beloved Shadeyinka,

He knew Nothing, its just that in Psychology, you allow people to keep speaking their mind and don't interrupt them, it's the best way to reveal who they are.

What they do, people like him is to go through all your posts on nairaland to seek information. �, the Robot came here with Rubbish.

My Husband is a lover of Christ Jesus, and He reference him as God. EOD.

Sir, A Robot will always be a Robot?

So don't be surprised, it's part of his coding. Naturally I won't have said anything but since you seem concerned. My Family is and will always live for Christ Jesus is not only our God but our Jehovah.

Thanks Sir.
Beautiful Sister!
He is used to that! He pressed me to know my church denomination even though I told him that no church or denomination define by faith until I told him.

A few post down the line he tried to use the fact that I currently worship with ECWA against me. That is what he does to change topic or issues at stake.

Check a few post down the line you will see that there was a question regarding r issue you raised that he cannot handle. Rather than learn, his normal tactics is to divert conversations away from the issue haunting him.

Stay blessed my sister!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Just TWO questions based on the commands of the foundation of Christianity.
(1) Marry only in the Lord { 1Corinthians 7:39} but your sister married an Athesist{those that vehemently debunk the existence of God}
(2) Christian women are to be silent during doctrinal issues { 1Timothy 2:12} she ought to ask her husband {that is a Christian whereas she married an atheist} 1Corinthians 14:35

She even have the impetus to start insulting those who are obedient to the word, calling then ROBOTS! 1Peter 4:4 cheesy

Yet you can't tell her to be watchful of her manners, but with two questions based on the commands from the Bible to help her know she's SINNING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT{Luke 12:10} by stubbornly ignoring clear admonition from the Apostles, you're there trying to find faults.
Of course BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNISE men of lawlessness, i'm sure she is a fruit of your DEAD Churches ! Matthew 7:20
Tell her that she is EQUAL all other women the Bible gave those instructions, unless you're a worker of INIQUITY! Matthew 7:23

I miss this

������������������

Jesus! This Mr Robot has exposed himself the more.

Once a Robot always a Robot
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Wrong application! wink

And this one two, LOL.

Just had time to review the thread again.

It's called Prejudice.

You ain't know nothing but it's amazing as the world can see that you actually a Robot.

You left issues discuss for personal attack and it got you to a ditch. Hmmmm!

I can Boldly say at this Point, You don't know my lord Jesus.

You really Need him..........
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

And this one two, LOL.
Just had time to review the thread again.
It's called Prejudice.
You ain't know nothing but it's amazing as the world can see that you actually a Robot.
You left issues discuss for personal attack and it got you to a ditch. Hmmmm!
I can Boldly say at this Point, You don't know my lord Jesus.
You really Need him..........
When people make claims yet their actions speak volumes of expressions totally negating their assertion! cheesy

So all this while you've been trying really hard to find hurtful words to use against a mere ROBOT! cheesy

Well 'BY THEIR FRUIT' says Jesus, of course no sane individual will attend with much time like this to a mere ROBOT, therefore something is wrong Ma!
Are you truthfully convinced that you're responding to a ROBOT? wink
Because if you're lying to others at least you stand a chance of deceiving your audience, but it will be really suicidal lying to your own soul! John 8:44 wink

For your information, REAL Christian women only mind their own business! When it comes to doctrinal matters they allow the men to decide and ask their own husbands at home the outcome of their decision! 1Corinthians 14:35
Their duty is to take good care of their household and help younger women to be virtuous wives! Proverbs 31:10-15, Titus 2:2-5
They're NOT to drag doctrinal matters UNNECESSARILY with men! 1Corinthians 11: 7-10
They're to remain silent during such doctrinal conflicts! 1Timothy 2:11-12
They're supposed to marry ONLY Christian males NOT allow their libido or the bloom of youth to drive them nuts to the extent of getting hooked to an unbeliever more or less an atheist who will vehemently refute the existence of God! embarassed 1Corinthians 7:39

But it's like you weren't taught all of these in those worthless gatherings you referred to as Church! Psalms 1:1-2

That is why Mr ROBOT who has been programmed to speak according to the words of the scriptures called your attention to the huge BEAM in your eyes saying 'why not remove it first' so that you can see clearly the mote in another man's eye! Matthew 7:3-5 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

I see you have given yourself a new title: "devoted man"! Self award of people Jesus doesn't even know!
For the third time:
You see who is leaving topics to address unwarranted issues now! wink

¤You're a ECWA whose church doctrine differs from thousands of other religions claiming Christian yet you still want everyone to believe that you're indifferent towards that.

¤You are trying to debunk the doctrine of yet another religious group claiming Christians whereas not all those claiming Christians have the same doctrine.

¤I often navigate the discuss towards that point to help you reason that you're not making any sense if you can't stand for the doctrine of your own church yet opposing another who are standing for theirs.

¤A FEMALE miscreant came on board to act as judge and i quickly made her see what the scriptures says which proves she's not in the position to judge on doctrinal conflicts.

So where exactly did i go wrong my friend? wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

I miss this
������������������
Jesus! This Mr Robot has exposed himself the more.
Once a Robot always a Robot
Why not attend to the questions stemming from the admonition given to Christians in the Bible, instead of just calling the one asking names?
If your brother in the lord can't address the issue and you know how to do so, please feel free to speak for yourself it's a FREE world Ma! cheesy

Perhaps you want to know somethings about me in order to question my lifestyle.
*Former military intelligence officer now a JW.
*Married to an halfcast with three children.
*Two of my children are studying with JWs while one is NOT interested but just attending meeting out of curiosity.
*My wife had been studying with JWs in France before i met her so she got baptised before me five years ago.
*Though in my late forties, we are like love birds everywhere we go.
*My wife is into MLM so i joined her after retiring from the military.
*Got a grand son five who looks just like me, but i'm working tirelessly to erase the lion attitude i had before i became a JW from the little lad!

Please feel free to discuss on the PRIVATE life of your ROBOT friend and if you still have further questions regarding this i'll be obliged to tell you more! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:
You see who is leaving topics to address unwarranted issues now! wink

¤You're a ECWA whose church doctrine differs from thousands of other religions claiming Christian yet you still want everyone to believe that you're indifferent towards that.

¤You are trying to debunk the doctrine of yet another religious group claiming Christians whereas not all those claiming Christians have the same doctrine.

¤I often navigate the discuss towards that point to help you reason that you're not making any sense if you can't stand for the doctrine of your own church yet opposing another who are standing for theirs.

¤A FEMALE miscreant came on board to act as judge and i quickly made her see what the scriptures says which proves she's not in the position to judge on doctrinal conflicts.

So where exactly did i go wrong my friend? wink
You seem to forget that the "Jehovah's Witnesses Organisation" is just ONE of "those" religions claiming to be Christians! That is so ignorant of you..you should be ashamed of yourself.

The only thing is that You are a "Christian cult" with several others like you such as "the brotherhood of the cross and Star", "the Mormons", The church of the AR-15 aka the Moonies". You all bear the same characteristics "undivided and unquestionable loyality to the parent organisation.

She floored you in reasoning through the Scriptures hence your only defence is to character assassinate her. Since you decided to engage her anyway, blame yourself.

Can you see how you have dodged the issue of what you did to Candice Conti? And you come here on NL forming a non existent HOLINESS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (77) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.