Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (36047 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by nabegibeg: 12:58pm On May 13, 2019
inoki5166:

lord of the ring

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by GTFO(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Ogun lakaye will visit him.

Chip toto for 18 years and still dump am.

The guy brake go fail after a tire burst

He for sleep there, if there's no purpose.... you no get ex of about 5 years max? You yourself Smh!!
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Mryacks: 12:59pm On May 13, 2019
"This is bad, real bad Michael Jackson"....only God knows the emotional trauma that woman will be going thru now..eyah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by AllenSpencer: 1:00pm On May 13, 2019
GTFO:

He for sleep there, if there's no purpose.... you no get ex of about 5 years max? You yourself Smh!!

5years doing what? We are married already if we can be together for 5years and have have dumped you
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2019
This is wickedness na undecided

Kill that motherfucking man

Pretend to be with him one last time and Poison him that type that he will die gradually.

Nonsense YOLOBA MAN

Watch The Demolition Of Caramelo Strip Club Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxnnU64_qLc
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by ishawlar: 1:01pm On May 13, 2019
Aiyeee le ibo si Ooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Teeklef(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2019
Na divorce jor, no be dumping..... Good 18 years, my sister, you be confirm lord of the ring.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by ishawlar: 1:02pm On May 13, 2019
Aiyeee ooo le ibo si Ooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by rockstar27(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2019
zyzxx:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lord of the Ring
How will a sensible lady let a man tied her down for so long?
DON'T TALK LIKE THIS, DO U KNOW HOW THEY START?
I DIDN'T BLAME THE GIRL OOOO
NAH THAT GUY BE UNFORTUNATE PERSON

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by rockstar27(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2019
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE OOO BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GIRL DID TO HIM BUT THE GUY SUPPOSE CONSIDER HER AFTER 18 GOOD YEARS, THIS DON PASS DATING OOO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Champneys: 1:06pm On May 13, 2019
So dating you for 18 years now means I owe you marriage?

You people are fu///cking insane!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 13, 2019
MissRaine69:
We need to establish a cut if point as to what constitutes dating and what constitutes as merely existing in a situation.
18 years is no longer dating neither pair was prepared to cut the strings of this.......whatever this had become.

Best comment
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by meobizy(f): 1:10pm On May 13, 2019
So somebody cannot change his mind again?
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by McAbbeyz: 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=nifemi25 post=78348941]NINU AYE...shey o ti ji saye
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Dee60: 1:13pm On May 13, 2019
Looking for hope and assurance?

Call on Jesus.

People have suffered worse misfortunes and have later found true hope and assurance in truly knowing the Lord.

18 years of courtship just does not make any sense anyway.

But if they were unmarried and the man has gone to make vows with someone else, the only thing to say to the woman is - There is hope, there is future. But, I appeal to you not to put all your trust in any man. Rather, trust the Lord to give you a future and a hope. God can give you a far better tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by GraGra247(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Some people can be heartless and they think they will go free

Is the girl a fool, a man kept using you for over 3 to 5 years and he refused to go pay your bride price and you let him stay for entire 18 years without a care.

No sensible man will agree to marry such a lady because they know she's a first class senseless slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Abimbola198212: 1:21pm On May 13, 2019
365days by 18years=6,570 mileage.Meaning the lady engine will soon Knock....The lady was enjoying the guy dick now, for 18years .....
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Jeffersonagain(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2019
So let's say they started in JS1 in secondary school, that is six years of their teenage to adolescent lives. And twelve years after secondary school they still continued as secondary school lovebirds? OK, let's ignore both of them for a moment. What about their families, especially hers? And friends too? Was everybody indifferent. If they started when she was 15, it means that at 33 the relationship had lead nowhere. She was not bothered and he was comfortable? This story raises too many questions that I prefer to reach no conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by TemmyT002(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2019
Shebi na dating
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by derbykol(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2019
Wallade:
I have never been a fan of long courtship. It often turns out to be a regret.
18 years,if true as claimed is over long.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Abimbola198212: 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
Plenty abortion go don occur.....smart boy carry on...The lady engine don knock.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by tiredoflife(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2019
A gal may assume she is dating a guy for 5yrs
Whereas the guy only dated her for the first 6month of the 5yrs
From her attitude of broke guy
Na love I go chop
He doesn't dress fine
Look u will have to wait wen I come back from Paul's house
We will see
The guy love don japa
So he will manage her attitude for the remaining years
After he gets money
He finds his way

If u want to date a guy for DAT long and expect him to marry u
Ask urself this simple question
Did I treat him well wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2019
He never promised her marriage did he
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by yemiyemi: 1:38pm On May 13, 2019
18 good Years with hard labour?....He doesnt even consider the mileage of the engine....Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Npfn: 1:38pm On May 13, 2019
This is normal in USA its not new only Africans see marriage as big Gold
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by mofedamijo(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2019
let us assume he started dating her at 18+18 years of dating= 36 years, is either she enjoyed his money, or they had some sexology going on, how can you be with a niqqa 4 18 good years without seeing signs that this guy isn't ready for marriage, anything more than 3-4 years is what i call unofficially married, so right now, he divorced her, next............
I THEREFORE PASS A MOTION THAT ANY LADY IN A 3YEARS RELATIONSHIP AND THERE EXIST NO SIGN OF MARRIAGE TO EITHER WALK AWAY OR STAY FOR CHARITY PURPOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by happney65: 1:49pm On May 13, 2019
nifemi25:
NINU AYE...

Inside life.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Nellyblaq: 1:54pm On May 13, 2019
The question is 'did he propose to the girl he dated for 18 years during the dating period?If no,then the girl is to be blamed.This is where we ladies get it all wrong.You date a guy for more than a year or so and he has not proposed,you keep on dating him already seeing you both married in your heart,without asking what you both are doing.Then he gets married to another,and you start crying foul.My sister you are to be blamed.Not all relationships ends in marriage.Ladies beware of long courtship without proposal.
But if the guy actually proposed and disappointed her after 18 years,then karma must take its course.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by hesilo(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2019
They might not me marriage match medically. So if they aren't supposed to marry by genotype he should ignore that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.