Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Death? What Benefit? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death? What Benefit? (2115 Views)

Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? / What Benefit Can One Get From Going To Church? / What Benefit Did You Reap? - Steve Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

1 yes

2 yes.
3. Marduk and inanna are enemies ( inanna is the goddess of death ) she is the last enemy to be destroyed.. she is a deceiver.she sure will be destroyed.
3.We are on the subject of Death here and it is simply simply toll to be discarded when no longer needed. undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
3.We are on the subject of Death here and it is simply simply toll to be discarded when no longer needed. undecided

I don't understand your point..
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
I don't understand your point..
Sorry about the typos!

3.We are on the subject of Death here, and Death, is a tool to be discarded when no longer needed. undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sorry about the typos!

3.We are on the subject of Death here, and Death, is a tool to be discarded when no longer needed. undecided

It is still going to be part of the human experience for ever, but it is not what we have been made to believe. The first step in defeating an enemy is to know your enemy...
Death is not the end of life. It is the beginning of something different and new.
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
It is still going to be part of the human experience for ever, but it is not what we have been made to believe. The first step in defeating an enemy is to know your enemy...
Death is not the end of life. It is the beginning of something different and new.
According to the God of the Bible, for cursed man, death is the end Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 and our number one enemy is self, has been from the beginning. undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to the God of the Bible, for cursed man, death is the end Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 and our number one enemy is self, has been from the beginning. undecided

What is death?
Man is body + spirit, at death,

Body returns to earth

Spirit returns to God who gave it to begin with.

The spirt is God spirit, it is the most important thing in Man, the body us just a vessel or suit.

Man lost the chance to dwell indefinitely on earth because we can make choices...
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I quite agree with you on the bold..

But death is the general enemy of man. There are men who has overcome their ego and made a life for them selves. Death, no one knows when she will come.....
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

What is death?
Man is body + spirit, at death,
Body returns to earth
Spirit returns to God who gave it to begin with.
The spirt is God spirit, it is the most important thing in Man, the body us just a vessel or suit.
Man lost the chance to dwell indefinitely on earth because we can make choices...
Man is body, mind and soul made from clay, and Death is man's body, mind, and soul reverting back to clay. undecided

The same breath of life that went into animals went into man to animate him. When animal or man dies, that breath goes back to God from whom it first came. The end. undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
I quite agree with you on the bold..

But death is the general enemy of man. There are men who has overcome their ego and made a life for them selves. Death, no one knows when she will come.....
Death is not an enemy in much the same way that life isn't an enemy. undecided

Just as life, the coming to being of it, is beyond us, so also is Death. undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Death is not an enemy in much the same way that life isn't an enemy. undecided

Just as life, the coming to being of it, is beyond us, so also is Death. undecided

Hass death ever taken somebody you loved?
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Hass death ever taken somebody you loved?
Ofcourse, but does Death first need to take someone I love before I am able to acknowledge Death for what it truly is? undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Man is body, mind and soul made from clay, and Death is man's body, mind, and soul reverting back to clay. undecided

The same breath of life that went into animals went into man to animate him. When animal or man dies, that breath goes back to God from whom it first came. The end. undecided

Body +spirit = soul.

Don't get it twisted.

As God breathed in the nostril, man became a living soul..get it, like voltron, when the five lions combine they form voltrol just as when the body and breath(or spirit) combine they form a soul. When God takes his BREATH, The soul ceases to exist...

You only need two parents to create a human being(soul) man providing the sperm that houses the spirit and the woman providing the eggs or ova that forms the body....and the soul is conceived inside the woman's womb..

Got it?
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse, but does Death first need to take someone I love before I am able to acknowledge Death for what it truly is? undecided

It is an enemy of man in general...my point.
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
It is an enemy of man in general...my point.
What wisdom is there in making an enemy of the inevitable? undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

How else do you want to?

Except you are going to come back and relate to us what it feels like when your time comes..
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Body +spirit = soul.

Don't get it twisted.

As God breathed in the nostril, man became a living soul..get it, like voltron, when the five lions combine they form voltrol just as when the body and breath(or spirit) combine they form a soul. When God takes his BREATH, The soul ceases to exist...

You only need two parents to create a human being(soul) man providing the sperm that houses the spirit and the woman providing the eggs or ova that forms the body....and the soul is conceived inside the woman's womb..
Got it?
Again, Man is body, mind and soul made from clay, and Death is man's body, mind, and soul reverting back to clay. undecided

Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What wisdom is there in making an enemy of the inevitable? undecided

To enjoy life while you can by following the Torah and loving the lord your God and your neigbour as you live yourself. She is going to come a day you do not know..
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
How else do you want to?

Except you are going to come back and relate to us what it feels like when your time comes..
Another more commonsense approach would be to learn from the fact that everyone who is born dies, and make my peace with that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
To enjoy life while you can by following the Torah and loving the lord your God and your neigbour as you live yourself. She is going to come a day you do not know..
Again, what wisdom is there in making an enemy out of that which is decreed inevitable? undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Man is body, mind and soul made from clay, and Death is man's body, mind, and soul reverting back to clay. undecided

Ecclesiastes 12:7

Psalm 104:27-31

Genesis 1 and 2

Why don't you go to the beginning and really study the creation of man. And actually understand it rather than hold on to ignorance?
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, what wisdom is there in making an enemy out of that which is decreed inevitable? undecided

I see your problem

Comprehension and understanding...am sorry I can't help with that...
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2021
Just enjoy life...she is still going to come. Just follow God's laws so that when she does come you won't have any regrets...
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Another more commonsense approach would be to learn from the fact that everyone who is born dies, and make my peace with that. undecided

Have I said anything contrary to what you just typed?

I only advised that before she comes..

ENJOY LIFE.
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

Ecclesiastes 12:7

Psalm 104:27-31

Genesis 1 and 2

Why don't you go to the beginning and really study the creation of man. And actually understand it rather than hold on to ignorance?
None of those verses say anything different from what I have stated so far. undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
I see your problem

Comprehension and understanding...am sorry I can't help with that...
Whether you enjoy or not, Death will come when it comes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Have I said anything contrary to what you just typed?
I only advised that before she comes..
ENJOY LIFE.
does anyone not do so? undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
does anyone not do so? undecided

You think so? For those who are less privileged...do our bit.
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
None of those verses say anything different from what I have stated so far. undecided

Then comprehension and honesty is really your problem.

Your Jesus seams to collaborate my point in Mathew 26:41 and John 6:63..

There are just two spirit and flesh..both make up the soul.
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Man is [b]body, mind and soul made from clay, [/b]and Death is man's body, mind, and soul reverting back to clay

Explain the bold...please..with Genesis quotes...
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Explain the bold...please..with Genesis quotes...
Why Genesis quotes? undecided
Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Then comprehension and honesty is really your problem.

Your Jesus seams to collaborate my point in Mathew 26:41 and John 6:63..

There are just two spirit and flesh..both make up the soul.
The same Jesus Christ also informed us that the only birth we get from our mother's womb is a physical birth , confirmation of the creation story in Genesis 2 for those who believe, and that it is only when we are born-again that we experience a birth of the Spirit kind... John 3 vs 1 - 8. . In Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27, God confirmed that He will indeed install a new spirit in those who belong to Him.undecided

You shouldn't randomly access scripture to suit your opinions, you are instead meant to comprehend what is written in each book, in much the way you would any other book out there.
Re: Death? What Benefit? by sonmvayina(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why Genesis quotes? undecided

That's the beginning...so all the info should be there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) / You Battle Violence With Violence / No Sx Position Can Take Christian Couple To Hell. Adeoye Replys Oladejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.