Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Death? What Benefit? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death? What Benefit? (2123 Views)

Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? / What Benefit Can One Get From Going To Church? / What Benefit Did You Reap? - Steve Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Death? What Benefit? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
sonmvayina:
Is that not what we are all about. Doing the will of God. Which is simply obey his laws and ommandments. That is what I am doing...

But you are not doing it.

You are worshipping a man as God which is tantamount to idolatry. You are going through an intermediary which God who is our father has not approved.

So Jesus can not be a son if he asked people to disobey God's commandments and laws. He must be a son of another God.

I follow my creator. I follow his laws...I sincerely doubt if he will punish me for that. Do you reckon?

Again, There in the passage - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - God clearly tells you, again, that the agreement He made, not with those of Gentile birth, but instead those born of the blood of Jacob. undecided

Gentiles will never taste of inherit of what God has promised only to those of the house of Jacob, no matter how they try to discredit God in this. undecided

In a way, you and no different from the JWs who also feel they can lay claim of that belongs to the Israel, only difference is there approach is to claim God gave up on Isreal at some point - a lie ofcourse- whereaz you pretend God made a mistake from the beginning regarding who He made the Old Covenant agreement with. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sin weakens our defenses against the evil one / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gift His Personal Keyboardist Bro Isaiah 2021 LEXUS SUV / Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.