Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. (6972 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Royle2014(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2019
Forget about buying those expensive herbal products and supplements like some people are already advertising here. Dont msg anybody, they will just eat your money, go to jumia or a pharmacy and Get any minoxidil containing brand ie Kirkland, Alorepair etc.
DO IT YOURSELF. NO NEED FOR A MIDDLEMAN

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Smallboy01: 12:17pm On May 15, 2019
chenzen:
fowl shít will work.

or zebra semen

grin grin grin Ahhh Banana fall on you
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Mustay(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2019
Royle2014:
Go to jumia and search "Alorepair" its a brand of minoxidil and u can get two bottles (2 months supply) for 5000. U can also get it at pharmacies that stock hair care products. Minoxidil is currently the most effective and popular way to grow facial hair right now, although it requires consistent usage (1ml twice daily application) Results are usually noticeable within 3-6 months of CONSISTENT usage depending on your genetics anyways. Topical minox is relatively safe when used according to rx and some minor side effects u may get is itching at the point of application and transient increase in heart beat but these go away as you use the med and your body adjusts to it. U may also experience hair growth in other parts of your body like legs and forearms but its not like u would turn to a monkey. To see permanent results however, minoxidil topical should be used for at least 1 year then u gradually tapper it off maybe once daily for another 2 months.

PS I am a pharmacist

I hope this explanation shows the OP that there's time for everything. This person has answered the question and included the effects.

You pay the price for forcing nature's wind to blow on you when it hasn't yet got to your environment. Those side effects and 1 year ritual may make you more uncomfortable than what you wished for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by joinnow: 1:07pm On May 15, 2019
ShopAdvisorNg:
I'm 21 years old with a small boy stature. I'm being insulted and looked down at because of this. Ladies look at me as a kid. men I'm older than look down on me. pls recommend me a good and effective beard growth cream to improve my masculinity prowess. I'll really appreciate your inputs.

Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Surebank1: 5:46pm On May 15, 2019
ShopAdvisorNg:
I'm 21 years old with a small boy stature. I'm being insulted and looked down at because of this. Ladies look at me as a kid. men I'm older than look down on me. pls recommend me a good and effective beard growth cream to improve my masculinity prowess. I'll really appreciate your inputs.

look at you, go nd make money bro

when i was 30yrs den i didn't even av beards den

mk money dey will respect u
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Giftibe: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
I do sale the 5% kirkland minoxidil which is super effective in hair growth treatment, you can contact me on 07038698600.
ShopAdvisorNg:

1 Like

Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Royle2014:
Forget about buying those expensive herbal products and supplements like some people are already advertising here. Dont msg anybody, they will just eat your money, go to jumia or a pharmacy and Get any minoxidil containing brand ie Kirkland, Alorepair etc.
DO IT YOURSELF. NO NEED FOR A MIDDLEMAN
boss you too try abeg, I have same issues I'm 23 but girls and guys look down on me like I'm a kid, it hurts a lot. Even people wehn I senior dey talk to me like I'm a kid . It really hurts.
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mustay:

I hope this explanation shows the OP that there's time for everything. This person has answered the question and included the effects.

You pay the price for forcing nature's wind to blow on you when it hasn't yet got to your environment. Those side effects and 1 year ritual may make you more uncomfortable than what you wished for.

lol who cares.. you don't know how it feels to be beard less and goateeless to the extent even folks you senior ģo look down on you trust me.
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
lol who cares.. you don't know how it feels to be beard less and goateeless to the extent even folks you senior ģo look down on you trust me.

But that means that police dont harass you because they think youre a baby right?

Why not just take it as a blessing...
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

But that means that police dont harass you because they think youre a baby right?

Why not just take it as a blessing...
so police harass people with beards? Lol you are deluded. Like I said, you are not beardless and goatee-less so you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
so police harass people with beards? Lol you are deluded.

They harass adult men, I thought you said you looked like a child

Besides you are saving money. Beardgang have to shave and carve almost all the time, especially the ones with very fast growing hair
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

oga police can't just see an adult man and harass, wtf you talking about Are you Male or female?
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

Besides you are saving money. Beardgang have to shave and carve almost all the time, especially the one with very fast growing hair
I'm not even asking for beardl,, atleast a goatee is enough..
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
I'm not even asking for beardl,, atleast a goatee is enough..

You know thats a hormonal thing...why not leave it to come naturally instead of messing with your body

Its your confidence that will help people to address you better. Why dont you leave it and not scatter your skin
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
oga police can't just see an adult man and harass, wtf you talking about Are you Male or female?

When i say police I mean irritating elements like police, soldiers, touts and people like that
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
Like I said, you are not beardless and goatee-less so you won't understand.

I liken your case to girls who look babyish and dont have breasts/curves (yet?).

I would still recommend the person doesnt do anything that may damage their body
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

I liken your case to girls who look babyish and dont have breasts/curves (yet?).

I would still recommend the person doesnt do anything that may damage their body
thanks for your advice but I'll pass sad you just don't understand cuz your not in our shoes..
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

You know thats a hormonal thing...why not leave it to come naturally instead of messing with your body

Its your confidence that will help people to address you better. Why dont you leave it and not scatter your skin
lol beard lotion will scatter my skin? You really are deluded smiley
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
lol beard lotion will scatter my skin? You really are deluded smiley

Nah, ingrown hairs and shaving messes up guys skin a lot with rashes and keloids. Especially black men who have curly hairs that easily get trapped under the skin

No need to call me deluded though, I was just sharing my opinion.
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

Nah, ingrown hairs and shaving messes up guys skin a lot with rashes and keloids. Especially black men who have curly hairs that easily get trapped under the skin

No need to call me deluded though, I was just sharing my opinion.
I'm sorry for calling you 'deluded'.. are you m or f?
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
I'm sorry for calling you 'deluded'.. are you m or f?

It's okay

Lol are you not seeing that pink stuff there...

Anyway Im not sure of your stage of life but if you go into some organisations you will be seeing tiny tiny guys with high voices and no beard...in fact they look like children but everybody will be stooping down to talk to them with "sir", "yes, sir", "I hail you, sir"

I know it hurts your feelings but the beard stuff is really not the end of the world...
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Royle2014:
Go to jumia and search "Alorepair" its a brand of minoxidil and u can get two bottles (2 months supply) for 5000. U can also get it at pharmacies that stock hair care products. Minoxidil is currently the most effective and popular way to grow facial hair right now, although it requires consistent usage (1ml twice daily application) Results are usually noticeable within 3-6 months of CONSISTENT usage depending on your genetics anyways. Topical minox is relatively safe when used according to rx and some minor side effects u may get is itching at the point of application and transient increase in heart beat but these go away as you use the med and your body adjusts to it. U may also experience hair growth in other parts of your body like legs and forearms but its not like u would turn to a monkey. To see permanent results however, minoxidil topical should be used for at least 1 year then u gradually tapper it off maybe once daily for another 2 months.

PS I am a pharmacist

How much does it cost?
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

It's okay

Lol are you not seeing that pink stuff there...

Anyway Im not sure of your stage of life but if you go into some organisations you will be seeing tiny tiny guys with high voices and no beard...in fact they look like children but everybody will be stooping down to talk to them with "sir", "yes, sir", "I hail you, sir"

I know it hurts your feelings but the beard stuff is really not the end of the world...
I'm not tiny o, I'm tall and well built.. I'm 23 though ... you're a nice person
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
op whats ur problem? there are dwarfs who women respect and look upon and yet they are dwarfs! cheesy.there is one dwarf in ghana right now trending more than dangote and women are all over him.oshiomole no get beards and has a small stature but women as in fine chicks crush on him..so what does that tell u? cheesy. na money be d coco cheesy.even if u grow beards like the biblical Moses and gather muscles like samson and u still broke women will still insult u.
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
I'm not tiny o, I'm tall and well built.. I'm 23 though ... you're a nice person

So thats one less thing for you to worry about...at least what if somebody very small with a beard reads your posts...he would still be envious of you..

Thanks

anyway I understand your plight...do what you think is right for you
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

So thats one less thing for you to worry about...at least what if somebody very small with a beard reads your posts...he would still be envious of you..

Thanks

anyway I understand your plight...do what you think is right for you
wow,, you very nice .. can we be friends??..
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by midnighter(f): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
manGODDED:
wow,, you very nice .. can we be friends??..

Hahaha cheesy what If i tell you I only make friends with bearded people, what will you now do?
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by manGODDED: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

Hahaha cheesy what If i tell you I only make friends with bearded people, what will you now do?
nothing.. I'd take your word and move on..
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by DeHumbleTboy: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
chenzen:
fowl shít will work.

or zebra semen
must be a brother to okoro savagS
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
must be a brother to okoro savagS
... and who s that?
Re: I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. by Mustay(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2019
manGODDED:

Lol I get you but that's how life is. There's always that one thing that is taken from us to show us how to make lemonade when lemons are thrown at us. What you take for granted, some people will pay a million for it. That is how life is. It is meant to teach us lessons along the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.