Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Thinking Of Committing Suicide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Committing Suicide. (1451 Views)

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2019
Please good and bad people of Nairaland, if you are thinking of committing Suicide, please talk to someone. Talk to someone close to you and not in social media. There are a lot people you can relate your problems and sorrows with. Pastors, elderly ones, parents, there must be person to talk to.

Try to pass this message across to everyone you know. You might be somewhere with that person right now, both of you laughing, discussing, watching TV, drinking etc together. But you don’t know what’s going through his or her mind. This is the time for you to tell your friends, neighbors, families and anyone close to you to speak up if he or she has something that’s eating him/her up. Not everyone can handle depression, not everyone is strong to face the harsh and unfriendly environment we found ourselves. Talk to that person you know and you should also speak up if it’s you.

I have been in a position whereby I was messed up, seeking for financial help to at least feed, I was in serious debt at the same time, down with illness, at that point I rolled weed and puffed a few round, then had a deeper thought about my problems, what I could arrive at at that moment was suicide. Suicide was the only way out I could think of escaping the hardship, illness and debts I was owing, but a second thought made me realize I was once in the year 2006, 7, 8, 9 ,10, and down all the way to 2017 (the year I was in that position). I scaled through all these years but ask me how? I don’t know but it’s all in the past now. Think about it.

I repeat don’t come on social media to seek help, seek physical help before resorting to social media. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2019
stupidity:
Please good and bad people of Nairaland, if you are thinking of committing Suicide, please talk to someone. Talk to someone close to you and not in social media. There are a lot people you can relate your problems and sorrows with. Pastors, elderly ones, parents, there must be person to talk to.

Try to pass this message across to everyone you know. You might be somewhere with that person right now, both of you laughing, discussing, watching TV, drinking etc together. But you don’t know what’s going through his or her mind. This is the time for you to tell your friends, neighbors, families and anyone close to you to speak up if he or she has something that’s eating him/her up. Not everyone can handle depression, not everyone is strong to face the harsh and unfriendly environment we found ourselves. Talk to that person you know and you should also speak up if it’s you.

I have been in a position whereby I was messed up, seeking for financial help to at least feed, I was in serious debt at the same time, down with illness, at that point I rolled weed and puffed a few round, then had a deeper thought about my problems, what I could arrive at at that moment was suicide. Suicide was the only way out I could think of escaping the hardship, illness and debts I was owing, but a second thought made me realize I was once in the year 2006, 7, 8, 9 ,10, and down all the way to 2017 (the year I was in that position). I scaled through all these years but ask me how? I don’t know but it’s all in the past now. Think about it.

I repeat don’t come on social media to seek help, seek physical help before resorting to social media. Thank you.

A similar thread was created for this in the family section

https://www.nairaland.com/5188752/there-anyone-having-suicidal-thoughts

This is a good initiative. Depression is real and most times people mask it with a fake smile
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 15, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

A similar thread was created for this in the family section

https://www.nairaland.com/5188752/there-anyone-having-suicidal-thoughts

This is a good initiative. Depression is real and most times people mask it with a fake smile
thanks, didn’t even know this. I will try contribute to the thread as well.
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Diamond23(f): 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
coming frm STUPIDITY....... Nice one!
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by JasonScoolari: 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
Sad thing is that any depressed soul viewing this thread will first of all check your moniker.

7 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sad thing is that any depressed soul viewing this thread will first of all check your moniker.
As in...

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by JasonScoolari: 6:17pm On May 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
As in...
More like Burna boy advising the Youth to do away with Weed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by IamPlato(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2019
Analqueenluci please Do Not Commit Suicide... I Still Wont Give You Anal Sex but Dont Commit Suicide, Jesus Loves You smiley
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
More like a Burna boys advising the Youth to do away with Weed. smiley
grin
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by IamPlato(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
hahahahahahaha... grin grin This Is Very Sarcastic Bro hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
lol. Any sensible person that reads this piece shouldn’t be concerned about my moniker but the message.
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by JasonScoolari: 6:27pm On May 15, 2019
stupidity:
lol. Any sensible person that reads this piece shouldn’t be concerned about my moniker but the message.
Wonderful message passed but a good name they say is better than riches. cool

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by TheTourist: 6:29pm On May 15, 2019
THANK YOU THIS HAS HELPED ME MENTALLY NOW

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by AnalQueenluci: 6:30pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Analqueenluci please Do Not Commit Suicide... I Still Wont Give You Anal Sex but Dont Commit Suicide, Jesus Loves You smiley
If i catch u iamplato cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy it has been long though
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by IamPlato(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
If i catch u iamplato cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy it has been long though
The God I Serve Will Never Allow You Catch Me, I Cant Imagine The Number Of Frog Jumps I Will Do shocked and My Anus Will Be Tormented...

How Was Your Day?
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by AnalQueenluci: 6:41pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
The God I Serve Will Never Allow You Catch Me, I Cant Imagine The Number Of Frog Jumps I Will Do shocked and My Anus Will Be Tormented...

How Was Your Day?
U ar funny ,no frog jump 4 u ..am fine 4 today

But truth about modern suicide is d best way of murder by assasins ,
Dont tell people u ar depressed ,they will strangle you in ur bed n put half filled G090 beside u ,
Is dat not suicide i ask u,,, ??

Dont trust Anyone ,Some1(name withheld) A female has done this ,She will come n be laughing wt u!
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by IamPlato(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
U ar funny ,no frog jump 4 u ..am fine 4 today

But truth about modern suicide is d best way of murder by assasins ,
Dont tell people u ar depressed ,they will strangle you in ur bed n put half filled G090 beside u ,
Is dat not suicide i ask u,,, ??

Dont trust Anyone , Some1(name withheld) A female has done this ,She will come n be laughing wt u!
shocked Really?

Although There Have Been Cases Of Suicide Which I Suspected Not To Be Suicide but A Strategic Murder
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wonderful message passed but a good name they say is better than riches. cool
isnt this how people fail in life? Does good name automatically make you a success in life? Don’t tell me when someone that bears a weird funny name warns you of a danger ahead you’ll ignore because he or she doesn’t bear a good name? Oga pass.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2019
TheTourist:
THANK YOU THIS HAS HELPED ME MENTALLY NOW
im glad it helped you brother.
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
"TALK TO SOMEONE", "TALK TO SOMEONE" THEY SAY.

LET ME TELL YOU, IF YOU'RE THINKING OF SUICIDE...
YOU FEEL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND LOVED ONES FEELINGS DOESN'T MATTER TOO MUCH...
YOU FEEL YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH, AND YOU'RE UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE, MISERABLE AND TIRED OF LIFE..
IF YOU FEEL DYING IS GOING TO BE SUITABLE FOR YOU THAN LIVING..
THEN PLEASE, EASE YOURSELF.

IN THIS NIGERIA?
TALK TO SOMEONE THEY SAY, BUT WHEN YOU TRY THEY CALL YOU NAMES. THEY'LL CALL YOU STUPID FOR WISHING FOR DEATH.. YOU'D BE RIDICULED TO THE FULLEST WITHOUT BEING OFFERED ANY SOLUTIONS BY THE PEOPLE YOU OPEN UP TO.

IF YOU THINK OF SUICIDE YOU EITHER DO IT OR DON'T. "TALK TO SOMEONE" IS BS. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
"TALK TO SOMEONE", "TALK TO SOMEONE" THEY SAY.

LET ME TELL YOU, IF YOU'RE THINKING OF SUICIDE...
YOU FEEL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND LOVED ONES FEELINGS DOESN'T MATTER TOO MUCH...
YOU FEEL YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH, AND YOU'RE UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE, MISERABLE AND TIRED OF LIFE..
IF YOU FEEL DYING IS GOING TO BE SUITABLE FOR YOU THAN LIVING..
THEN PLEASE, EASE YOURSELF.

IN THIS NIGERIA?
TALK TO SOMEONE THEY SAY, BUT WHEN YOU TRY THEY CALL YOU NAMES. THEY'LL CALL YOU STUPID FOR WISHING FOR DEATH.. YOU'D BE RIDICULED TO THE FULLEST WITHOUT BEING OFFERED ANY SOLUTIONS BY THE PEOPLE YOU OPEN UP TO.

IF YOU THINK OF SUICIDE YOU EITHER DO IT OR DON'T. "TALK TO SOMEONE" IS BS. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT.
grin calm down brah. Talking to someone will not completely stop this thread, but it will surely reduce it.
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Boyslick(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
More like Burna boy advising the Youth to do away with Weed. smiley
I no sabi say u been dey ignorant like this sha shocked
Back to the matter. 2016 I fell into very deep depression, I knew I needed dire help. I never had peace of mind for once & my insomnia made it worse - I'd stay up all night thinking of the best way to let go.. I'd actually tried izal but I guess it had been watered down and the volume in the quantity I took was very low. My life was a mess and there wasn't any form succour in sight. Things did go from bad to worse pretty fast, even after seeing a psychologist. I'm not completely back on track but I wouldn't be here if I didn't start using medication. Marijuana helped with my anxiety, depression, insomnia and just put everything in perspective. Its a whole new level of therapy, forgetting the old and focusing on the future which is the only thing you have control on. Now I wonder why I'd ever think of jumping in the dam or wandering into traffic undecided
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29pm On May 15, 2019
stupidity:
grin calm down brah. Talking to someone will not completely stop this thread, but it will surely reduce it.

TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO WILL RENDER "ASSISTANCE" IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

IN THIS COUNTRY, OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL RATHER ASSIST DURING A MAN'S FUNERAL THAN ASSIST WHEN HE'S SICK.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
SOME WILL SNUB YOU WHEN YOU APPROACH THEM ONE-ON-ONE BUT WILL BE QUICK TO BUY THE MATTER IF YOU GO VIRAL, JUST FOR PUBLIC RECOGNITION.

HYPOCRISY AND WICKEDNESS WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS COUNTRY MOVE ON.

ON THE OTHER HAND I DON'T CARE TOO MUCH FOR THESE "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF" CROONERS. NOWADAYS WE HAVE LAZY AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET FOR SYMPATHY, ATTENTION, AND A FEW BUCKS.

IF I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF SEEKING FOR LIKES AND "DON'T DO THIS, BE STRONG DEAR" COMMENTS WON'T BE THE THINGS I NEED. A STRONG ROPE WILL DO.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35pm On May 15, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U know one thing I realize in this present world,, People expecially Relatives won't pay attention to u until u die..am a Living testimony,Since this year I have been suffering massively like never before but no one cares,suicide isn't an option yet but with d way am depressed and broke I pray I survives it..

I will go on Facebook to make a post like "so depressed" or any possible message accross to interested ones,all of them will start famzing u publicly , asking u on comment "Nna wats d problem?"... but once u inbox d relative that u need little cash to solve ur problem he /she will snub u or block u.

To d extent dat I even begged for 2k here on nairaland and a guy messed me up with joke..

But once u die ,all of them go just contribute #10k or more for ur burial...

In summary,We should learn to detect signals earlier,if u have help a brother before it turns sour
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO WILL RENDER "ASSISTANCE" IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

IN THIS COUNTRY, OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL RATHER ASSIST DURING A MAN'S FUNERAL THAN ASSIST WHEN HE'S SICK.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
SOME WILL SNUB YOU WHEN YOU APPROACH THEM ONE-ON-ONE BUT WILL BE QUICK TO BUY THE MATTER IF YOU GO VIRAL, JUST FOR PUBLIC RECOGNITION.

HYPOCRISY AND WICKEDNESS WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS COUNTRY MOVE ON.

ON THE OTHER HAND I DON'T CARE TOO MUCH FOR THESE "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF" CROONERS. NOWADAYS WE HAVE LAZY AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET FOR SYMPATHY, ATTENTION, AND A FEW BUCKS.

IF I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF SEEKING FOR LIKES AND "DON'T DO THIS, BE STRONG DEAR" COMMENTS WON'T BE THE THINGS I NEED. A STRONG ROPE WILL DO.
true though. I can’t agree less. But we still have to talk to someone when it’s getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by JasonScoolari: 7:38pm On May 15, 2019
Boyslick:

I no sabi say u been dey ignorant like this sha shocked
Back to the matter. 2016 I fell into very deep depression, I knew I needed dire help. I never had peace of mind for once & my insomnia made it worse - I'd stay up all night thinking of the best way to let go.. I'd actually tried izal but I guess it had been watered down and the volume in the quantity I took was very low. My life was a mess and there wasn't any form succour in sight. Things did go from bad to worse pretty fast, even after seeing a psychologist. I'm not completely back on track but I wouldn't be here if I didn't start using medication. Marijuana helped with my anxiety, depression, insomnia and just put everything in perspective. Its a whole new level of therapy, forgetting the old and focusing on the future which is the only thing you have control on. Now I wonder why I'd ever think of jumping in the dam or wandering into traffic undecided
Your inability to comprehend has rendered me temporarily incapable of speech or typing.

Na wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Boyslick(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Your inability to comprehend has rendered me temporarily incapable of speech or typing.

Na wa.
Comprehend you making light of his message? You think I wrote all that for you?? Abeg I no get time.
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Follygunners: 8:39pm On May 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Na wa.

Chai.. Igbo pple and their savagery sha... grin
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2019
Follygunners:

Chai.. Igbo pple and their savagery sha... grin
na lie
Na urobo boy o no bi Nwafor.
We no dey forkup.
Dis one just dey misyarn dey lick ibori yansh.e no wan go learn market.
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 15, 2019
op I been think say na you wan commit suicide....thank goodness your stupidity is minimal.

Anyone thinking of suicide, I wont ask you to stop, just postpone by a year... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? / Toke Makinwa Flashes Her Nipples / Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.