Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Thinking Of Committing Suicide. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Committing Suicide. (1461 Views)

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by flokii: 11:01pm On May 15, 2019
Suicide is never an option as there is always light at the end of every tunnel..

Stay strong and stay sharp
Re: Thinking Of Committing Suicide. by jokunle(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2019
Oloksy share me your new number

CAPSLOCKED:
"TALK TO SOMEONE", "TALK TO SOMEONE" THEY SAY.

LET ME TELL YOU, IF YOU'RE THINKING OF SUICIDE...
YOU FEEL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND LOVED ONES FEELINGS DOESN'T MATTER TOO MUCH...
YOU FEEL YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH, AND YOU'RE UNHAPPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE, MISERABLE AND TIRED OF LIFE..
IF YOU FEEL DYING IS GOING TO BE SUITABLE FOR YOU THAN LIVING..
THEN PLEASE, EASE YOURSELF.

IN THIS NIGERIA?
TALK TO SOMEONE THEY SAY, BUT WHEN YOU TRY THEY CALL YOU NAMES. THEY'LL CALL YOU STUPID FOR WISHING FOR DEATH.. YOU'D BE RIDICULED TO THE FULLEST WITHOUT BEING OFFERED ANY SOLUTIONS BY THE PEOPLE YOU OPEN UP TO.

IF YOU THINK OF SUICIDE YOU EITHER DO IT OR DON'T. "TALK TO SOMEONE" IS BS. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I READ THIS, Got Angry, Then I Saw This...[Picture] / Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls / Re- "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.