Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,245 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex (20625 Views)

My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / She Doesn't Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. You went to local restaurant where food is being sold at 250 per plate and you had the effontry to call it a hotel.
You need help.
cheesy

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by QueenSekxy(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2019
Logobenz:
cheesy
This place that looks like a burning town hall. undecided
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 18, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
guy stop dis. na my woman be DAT oh
tell your woman to control her mouth and I will leave her broke ass alone cool
If not,oh well...
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

grin
I still want see that your loi loi dinner o cheesy
That was lunch btw cheesy
Pick your fights wisely next time grin
No run o

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I don't expect you to understand electricity when you see it,dumbo smiley
That is what a fully lit 2 star hotel looks like
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Diamond23(f): 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
clear case of a wealthy farmer dat v all d desired farm tools buh fails to understand or know hw to use it properly sad
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

proper view of the burning townhall wink

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Jman06(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2019
Logobenz:
loool.no be you weh still dey NYSC camp.
Fine you no fine.
Money you no get,Just a medical career that is yet to begin.
So i ask,what's your offer?Because big boys too won't want you for nothing cheesy

Lolzzzz

Bros you wan kill person daughter??
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
Jman06:

Lolzzzz

Bros you wan kill person daughter??
lol.na she find am o,I decided to do a reality check on her,she begin cry.
If you see the person weh dey make this mouth eh,you go vomit!!
Brown teeth,mothering Sunday hands,scars on her hand and she is old too cheesy
Na now she want begin her medical career yet she no go let mandem rest grin
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Jman06(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2019
Logobenz:
lol.na she find am o,I decided to do a reality check on her,she begin cry.
If you see the person weh dey make this mouth eh,you go vomit!!
Brown teeth,mothering Sunday hands,scars on her hand and she is old too cheesy
Na now she want begin her medical career yet she no go let mandem rest grin
Hehehehe

I jus dey gbadun your responses to her

At least for a lady to demand so much from a man, she should have something to give in return.

Even if na just fine face and sexy body, make them try get. But no! Every agbaya and ill-mannered bittch wants a rich man! They think rich men too don't have taste

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2019
Jman06:
Hehehehe

I jus dey gbadun your responses to her

At least for a lady to demand so much from a man, she should have something to give in return.

Even if na just fine face and sexy body, make them try get. But no! Every agbaya and ill-mannered bittch wants a rich man! They think rich men too don't have taste

I wish her well anyways.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by pweshdodo(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2019
People dey para o grin grin
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by majormofor(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2019
Hey dear�.
*Are you normally bored most times,*
Get bored no more

�*.That's where you get;
The funniest memes�
riddles and jokes�,
Crazy Savage replies�,
juicy stories,
wavy gists�,
educational updates
Technology tips�,
*Business Ideas*,
*loads of Giveaways�* and so much more. All you have to do to join this family is tap the link below

https:///2348146829295?text=Welcome%20to%20mo4~TV�%2C%20Thank%20you%20for%20wanting%20to%20join%20the%20community%20,i%20was%20refered%20by%20%20,%20my%20name%20is

Trust me it's fun all through�
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by BlueAir: 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
dairykidd:

How does his being broke affect how she enjoys the fvcking? Being broke only affects the guy while fvcking and not the woman
you are seriously giving a response to this kinda comment sad who's more dumb between u two embarassed
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 21, 2019
Totogokillme wink

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 21, 2019
Logobenz:
I wish her well anyways.

Baba I dey see your handwork oooo,you just dey bash them with your benz grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Totogokillme wink

grin grin
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by izic911: 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
Tallesty1:
Easy something bro....

Just rub small aboniki on your tip before penetration and you both will moan until there's no energy left in any of you.
lolllllzzzzzzzzzzz u are sick bro
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2019
Totogokillme:

Baba I dey see your handwork oooo,you just dey bash them with your benz grin
no mind the hungry girls den.
You know say me I no dey take eye see broke girls den na grin
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 21, 2019
Logobenz:
no mind the hungry girls den.
You know say me I no dey take eye see broke girls den na grin

Me wey i con broke nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Me wey i con broke nko? undecided
grin grin
Nothing do you my friend.just live and act right.no dey run mouth carelessly like those misplaced feminists up there and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by olagbola45(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2019
Adonko:
dey never take dick format this one you will be the one looking for the guy to give him money . you've not seen fvcccking thats why you are making mouth .

I once had a lady I met in a hotel a big girl from pH we met in Benin, way above my age after fuvcking,she took my number came back on a weekend payed for double suit called me to fvck her all through the weekend, transfered funds into my account took flight and left Monday morning ....

The truth is most guys can't, fuvvck I mean majority they just know how to make mouth and spend money on pussy for nothing, most big boys are even one minute men am taking from experience babe .

I have fucccked a sister of a major celeb in naija even when I was nothing ...you can dm me to provide proof . I repeat you've not seen fvcccking thats why you are making mouth.

Guys do more research on fucccking is worth it...this is my rule in life : what is worth doing, is what doing well.

Comma teach me work bro

Hope Toyo no see dis sha

But bro m serious
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:30am On May 22, 2019
Logobenz:
grin grin
Nothing do you my friend.just live and act right.no dey run mouth carelessly like those misplaced feminists up there and you will be fine.

I thought you were gonna insult me…I'm far from being broke.

Just pulling your legs cool

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:32am On May 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Comma teach me work bro

Hope Toyo no see dis sha

But bro m serious

Subhannallah shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:33am On May 22, 2019
Adonko:
dey never take dick format this one you will be the one looking for the guy to give him money . you've not seen fvcccking thats why you are making mouth .

I once had a lady I met in a hotel a big girl from pH we met in Benin, way above my age after fuvcking,she took my number came back on a weekend payed for double suit called me to fvck her all through the weekend, transfered funds into my account took flight and left Monday morning ....

The truth is most guys can't, fuvvck I mean majority they just know how to make mouth and spend money on pussy for nothing, most big boys are even one minute men am taking from experience babe .

I have fucccked a sister of a major celeb in naija even when I was nothing ...you can dm me to provide proof . I repeat you've not seen fvcccking thats why you are making mouth.

Guys do more research on fucccking is worth it...this is my rule in life : what is worth doing, is what doing well.

All hail the fvcking master cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by olagbola45(m): 4:35am On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Subhannallah shocked shocked

Walihamdulilla

You see something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 5:53am On May 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Walihamdulilla

You see something cheesy

Astagfirullah

No i didn't cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2019
Adonko:

Oniranu

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by olagbola45(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Astagfirullah

No i didn't cool

Lahilahahilala

Dat y I love you baby grin
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 8:02am On May 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Lahilahahilala

Dat y I love you baby grin

Thankyou kiss kiss kiss

Love you too kiss
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by olagbola45(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Thankyou kiss kiss kiss

Love you too kiss

Have been busy lately

Mabinu si mi
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Have been busy lately

Mabinu si mi

Emiti mo ti binu angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.