Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex (19695 Views)

My Gf Doesn't Want To Bleep Me / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / She Doesn't Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by olagbola45(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Emiti mo ti binu angry

Mabinu iya mi......

I will surely do wot right today wen I get home...

Love you baby wink
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On May 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Mabinu iya mi......

I will surely do wot right today wen I get home...

Love you baby wink

Ok oo

Love yah too wink kiss
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Timekeeper: 8:25am On May 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
,*smiles*

This one u r insinuating on broke men, I pray u wunt enter 40 before you marry.. Better humble ursef funmi.. No man wants to he poor, I tell you.
So for u, no money no commitment, can you bring up a man with ur money?

Do something distinctive from other Nigerian ladies
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2019
Timekeeper:

This one u r insinuating on broke men, I pray u wunt enter 40 before you marry.. Better humble ursef funmi.. No man wants to he poor, I tell you.
So for u, no money no commitment, can you bring up a man with ur money?

Do something distinctive from other Nigerian ladies
being single at 40 is better than being married to a broke man and miserable. when i am simply stating my opinion and what i want for myself, you will all be in your feelings telling me to be humble. where is the pride in my statement?

i cannot fall into the trap using my money to bring up a Man child, it never ends well for the woman. Grown women do not have time to build bums.

Call me what you like, i no longer care. maybe amatatasha can use her pocket money to build a grown man
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
being single at 40 is better than being married to a broke man and miserable. when i am simply stating my opinion and what i want for myself, you will all be in your feelings telling me to be humble. where is the pride in my statement?

i cannot fall into the trap using my money to bring up a Man child, it never ends well for the woman. Grown women do not have time to build bums.

Call me what you like, i no longer care. maybe amatatasha can use her pocket money to build a grown man
Lmaoooo...u get bad mouth sha
So broke men like me should goan die abi?? grin

Is that all that attracts you in a man?? Haba...that I'm broke today no mean say I go dey broke tomorrow na...gimme a chance and who knows maybe u will be the springboard to my breakthrough.I can really add value to ur life you know,money things apart... No one likes to suffer but if u see a man who has drive and zeal...won't u rather support him

Cc. Totogokillme...toryorsih2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

Is that all that attracts you in a man?? Haba...that I'm broke today no mean say I go dey broke tomorrow na...gimme a chance and who knows maybe u will be the springboard to my breakthrough.I can really add value to ur life you know,money things apart... No one likes to suffer but if u see a man who has drive and zeal...won't u rather support him

money is not all that attracts me to a man. but it is a major criteria. i understand that the economy is not smiling, but i am mature enough to know what i want in life and not waste time going after it.

Drive and zeal is good, but i prefer results not potential. i can support a man, money things apart, i can boast that my being in their life has added value to the men who came into my life. If any good woman ends up with them wherever they are in life and they are excelling, they have me to thank for bringing them so far.

The truth of the matter is this. I am fed up with STRUGGLE LOVE. I am tired of being miss BOB THE BUILDER. I want something else. I know that if i am vocal about it and keep affirming it one way or another the universe will conform to make it my reality. Calling me names, and body shaming will not change that.

We are all works in progress i know, but i do not want to give myself as a defective uncompleted product to the lucky man who is ready to walk down the aisle with me, i don't expect the same from him. I also do not want my offspring to be at a disadvantage because i couldn't control my hormones and take charge of my decisions.
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

Is that all that attracts you in a man?? Haba...that I'm broke today no mean say I go dey broke tomorrow na...gimme a chance and who knows maybe u will be the springboard to my breakthrough.I can really add value to ur life you know,money things apart... No one likes to suffer but if u see a man who has drive and zeal...won't u rather support him??

Sure i will!

I love it when broke guys make efforts or strive hard to make money.

To hell with all the lazy broke guys out there angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

Lumi Baba......how far na,long time no see,we no dey see you for the other side again......this one way you drag me come romance section like this,hope I am safe.......I dey always dodge this section like mad......

Why you cc me and Toyo na
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
money is not all that attracts me to a man. but it is a major criteria. i understand that the economy is not smiling, but i am mature enough to know what i want in life and not waste time going after it.

Drive and zeal is good, but i prefer results not potential. i can support a man, money things apart, i can boast that my being in their life has added value to the men who came into my life. If any good woman ends up with them wherever they are in life and they are excelling, they have me to thank for bringing them so far.

The truth of the matter is this. I am fed up with STRUGGLE LOVE. I am tired of being miss BOB THE BUILDER. I want something else. I know that if i am vocal about it and keep affirming it one way or another the universe will conform to make it my reality. Calling me names, and body shaming will not change that.

We are all works in progress i know, but i do not want to give myself as a defective uncompleted product to the lucky man who is ready to walk down the aisle with me, i don't expect the same from him. I also do not want my offspring to be at a disadvantage because i couldn't control my hormones and take charge of my decisions.
Hmmmm...wow..thats a lot.
I understand you u now...u were supportive of those guys, I guess they just didn't appreciate you enough or u felt they wasted ur time or else they would have been rich now and u guys would be married or something. I get you 100%. But if u really like a guy,dont give up just yet on him unless he is lazy or unserious. Financial security is good,I know but money can be lost and without love,the home will become a battleground .so, I still think if love is involved, money can be recovered, if lost and true happiness will endure in the marriage.

I like the fact that you confess what you want too...its cool...just pity hustling guys like me...no make us drink sniper tongue
Anyways...I wish you all the best... kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2019
Totogokillme:

Lumi Baba......how far na,long time no see,we no dey see you for the other side again......this one way you drag me come romance section like this,hope I am safe.......I dey always dodge this section like mad......

Why you cc me and Toyo na
Ur safe as always baba...I just want the 2 of you to witness my serenading funmisticqueen ni tongue
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Sure i will!

Thanks babe kiss
I dey inside bush dey tap palmwine to sell,u want some wink??
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

Ur safe as always baba...I just want the 2 of you to witness my serenading funmisticqueen ni tongue

You good bro,go for it man.....me and Toyo are cheering you on wink
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin grin
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by dafeoroyo: 4:02pm On May 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:

you don start again,if @logobenz catch you,e go be finishing part 2 for you o
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Olawrites: 5:39pm On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Sure i will!

Will u keep quiet. Yahoo boys wey dey nack u no be lazy broke guys
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Olawrites: 5:41pm On May 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I will use u for money ritual then
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

You're so stupid and dumb…Always remember to take your pills before you quote me.

Fools will be ignored from now on

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

Thanks babe kiss
I dey inside bush dey tap palmwine to sell,u want some wink??

No i don't…We don't drink that in the beautiful period of Ramadan angry
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

use your sisters first
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2019
Totogokillme:

wink cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

Weren't yountaught to keep quiet when adults are talking.
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

Don't be getting in your feelings.
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

Hmmmm...wow..thats a lot.
I understand you u now...u were supportive of those guys, I guess they just didn't appreciate you enough or u felt they wasted ur time or else they would have been rich now and u guys would be married or something. I get you 100%. But if u really like a guy,dont give up just yet on him unless he is lazy or unserious. Financial security is good,I know but money can be lost and without love,the home will become a battleground .so, I still think if love is involved, money can be recovered, if lost and true happiness will endure in the marriage.

I like the fact that you confess what you want too...its cool...just pity hustling guys like me...no make us drink sniper tongue
Anyways...I wish you all the best... kiss
i wish you all the best too. may your hustle be a walk in the part and still yield hundred fold results. Amen..
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
Olawrites:

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No i don't…We don't drink that in the beautiful period of Ramadan angry
shocked shocked
I never knew u be Muslim o....sorry...
After Ramadan then
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by luminouz(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i wish you all the best too. may your hustle be a walk in the part and still yield hundred fold results. Amen..

Amen oooooooo grin kiss
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 22, 2019
luminouz:

shocked shocked
I never knew u be Muslim o....sorry...
After Ramadan then

Better wink
Re: Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex by Suck2pool: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Fucking a woman to orgasm has to be with first understanding what triggers the emotional sex organ of the woman. It might be the way you look intense in her eyes, licking her ears, neck, armpit, navel, etc.
Two times a woman commended me for making her feel like a woman was because, i was actually very sensitive to every sensual change in sound, behavior as i touch or Bleep her

For tutorial
You can write to aust27000@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.