Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason (6764 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by CanineOfJackal: 3:08pm On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
I will advise you obtain the form and enroll yourself, while at it focus more on your GNS . smiley
the reason you go to school is because you want to graduate and get a good job that pays you good money so the op has money and don't need going to school.

Who school epp

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Bush2013:
Bro,if you want to marry that girl pay her bride price first otherwise your embarking on a venture you may end up regretting in the future.
thanks immensely
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Ryan03(f): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Deepfeel:
She's a smart girl, she doesn't want to be forever indebted to you, a lot of Nigerian guys who sponsor girls to school like that play a God over Their life's, I myself won't want to feel indebted to another human being like that, oga that girl is not your wife you might sponsor her to school with the belief that you have done so much for her she will never even dream of leaving you for another man but at the end you might be disappointed cause she might meet a richer guy that will want to pay you back all you ever spent leaving you heart broken, be wise undecided
You've said it all, once humans do something for you, you authomatically owe them something in return even if you never signed any agreement with them. The girl is wise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by CanineOfJackal: 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
noted....hope you feel achieved
I will advise you to tell the girl your marriage intentions right away and if possible go and do ime ego.

Nwanne OGE Adiro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Pearl05(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2019
decatalyst:
"Concept" are you sure you are not the one that need to further your learning and study?

grin grin

So that's all you could pick from the write up? Be showing yourself upandan while men are adding value to other's life.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Thuglife2020: 3:36pm On May 17, 2019
I’d only advise you to follow your mind. But at the same time, I would advice you not to send her to school. I did that to my girlfriend, she started dating another guy the second month she gained admission and when I finally knew about it, she insulted and say all sorts of words to me like, to Bleep with me and my money.. if I have the chance to chat you privately, I would explain better to you and share you some screenshots of what she said to me. Be wise dude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Thuglife2020: 3:38pm On May 17, 2019
Here is one

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Here is one
jeeeeeeeeez�������
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Opus85(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
Better send that money to your mother than waste it on another human who might not appreciate it in future. Humans can not be predicted.

In fact, send me half of the money let Me pray to God on your behalf for more blessings.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Opus85(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
the reason you go to school is because you want to graduate and get a good job that pays you good money so the op has money and don't need going to school.

Who school epp

That is not the reason for going to school.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Skmoda360(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2019
bigpriik:

She doesn't trust herself,mind you some girls don't like you doing too much for them I have encountered such I know you are doing it out of love but Dont force her if she refuses its her life are you sure she loves you the same way some girls are not worth it.
that girl is unserious human being, he should just let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Skmoda360(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2019
Thuglife2020:
I’d only advise you to follow your mind. But at the same time, I would advice you not to send her to school. I did that to my girlfriend, she started dating another guy the second month she gained admission and when I finally knew about it, she insulted and say all sorts of words to me like, to Bleep with me and my money.. if I have the chance to chat you privately, I would explain better to you and share you some screenshots of what she said to me. Be wise dude
hmmm!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Airtimex(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
thank you so much for those who contributed positively towards this post. you guys have opened my eyes.you see,the things we do for LOVE sometimes can be so crazy.one should not pour all his heart recklessly.. I truly love this girl, so beautiful and reasonable but I think I shouldn't rush things to avoid stories that touches the.....

guess what!!!
she just called me an hour ago that she have accepted and have already sign the form. the school admin too have been calling me that she received her form and I should pay for her acceptance fees immediately (40k)

how do I get out of this situation without offending/disappointing her and her family?

My bro. At this time, I won't advice you to back off. You have already given her hope...she signed the form is because of you.

Go on with the arrangement but please while in school, try and perform some marital rites to tie her down first, if possible marry her completely...

Goodluck...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by davidadenrele: 4:19pm On May 17, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Marry her first then go ahead and train her. So that everyone will know that you are training your wife which isn't an issue. Training a girlfriend is an issue, at the end she decides to dump you, you will start whining about how you spent money on her

God bless you for your response to the OP, your words are wise words from a wise man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2019
Opus85:
Better send that money to your mother than waste it on another human who might not appreciate it in future. Humans can not be predicted.

In fact, send me half of the money let Me pray to God on your behalf for more blessings.
my brother, thank you for stopping by...but that money have been re-assigned to me and my sister and there's no budget padding o to accommodate you....lolz
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
davidadenrele:

God bless you for your response to the OP, your words are wise words from a wise man.
and I took that to heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Seniorcitizen(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I will advise you to tell the girl your marriage intentions right away and if possible go and do ime ego.

Nwanne OGE Adiro
thanks....this is better
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 17, 2019
Mr poster if your story is true then one get your self an android app.

Meanwhile..

I will build an android app for your business, website, organization at an affordable price
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by united442(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
yeah....I want to marry her if possible but am not trying to convince her with that.I just feel like helping her the best I can

if i may ask,dude are your siblings educated? are you parents financially buoyant? you can channel your money and help to them and receive more blessing in advance instead you digging an early grave for yourself..

you dnt want to convince her with the help whatever you are rendering,no probs! but if you are doing it in hope of having a future with her,marry her FIRST!..is she even aware you are thinking of having a future with her??

everybody that made a comment in this post already know the shit you are about to get yourself into but stupidity and love wont make you see it..

can you continue paying are school fees? can you force her to attend class? when school stress comes up, will you be there for her? finally after graduation,what is the probability that she's going to consider or stick with you? knowing fully well she will be more educated than you while other suitors who are still more better than you comes her way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by united442(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
thank you so much for those who contributed positively towards this post. you guys have opened my eyes.you see,the things we do for LOVE sometimes can be so crazy.one should not pour all his heart recklessly.. I truly love this girl, so beautiful and reasonable but I think I shouldn't rush things to avoid stories that touches the.....

guess what!!!
she just called me an hour ago that she have accepted and have already sign the form. the school admin too have been calling me that she received her form and I should pay for her acceptance fees immediately (40k)

how do I get out of this situation without offending/disappointing her and her family?

ahahahahahahaah...please its better to retreat with shame and your head downgrin atleast for the now..

if you both are serious about this, MARRY her first, like someone said, she should at least have 2 kids for you firstgrin

jst try and jokily propose to her first and see the way she go take shock yougrin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by united442(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Here is one

karmar with hit on her...

you are not going to suffer that alone,her next boyfriend and future husband will suffer thesame fate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Opus85(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
my brother, thank you for stopping by...but that money have been re-assigned to me and my sister and there's no budget padding o to accommodate you....lolz

Better that you reassigned it for family usage. Our women this days are ungrateful, if you want to help just help with little things not with things that can way you down.

Even some marries women don't appreciate their husbands help not to talk of girlfriend.

Cheers bro. Chop your money make e enter your body

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by vicben27(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
Men l've been in a Similar relationship for the past 3years now, she is in her final year now! we've had our good times and bad times l meet her when she was in her first year in school. l love her with all my might and we are both planing to settle down soon. but l've heard stories and also know a few individuals who were dumped after supporting or paying there fiancee tuition fee or seeing them through school, well am the kind of person who expects anything from anyone soo am prepared for what Ever the future holds. all l did ,l did out of pure Love she doesn't owe me anything. Soo lf you can afford to help do soo or you can just go ahead and marry her if ur financially capable.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by decatalyst(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2019
Pearl05:

So that's all you could pick from the write up? Be showing yourself upandan while men are adding value to other's life.

Pele.

How are you sure I am not the "value" you need to add to your life?

Be running your mouth upandan tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by sexy74(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Marry her first then go ahead and train her. So that everyone will know that you are training your wife which isn't an issue. Training a girlfriend is an issue, at the end she decides to dump you, you will start whining about how you spent money on her
my guy sense dey your head.
I tuale for this your advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Olorunnim: 7:09pm On May 17, 2019
decatalyst:
"Concept" are you sure you are not the one that need to further your learning and study?

grin grin
I wanted to point it out but I felt I'll be insulting him
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Olorunnim: 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen:

guess what!!!

You have set in motion what can destroy your trust in women, but who am i to judge it's worth a try if you really love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Holyson213: 7:48pm On May 17, 2019
I am presently dating one and paying her fees. I refused to change her phone so she won’t use the new phone which I will buy to call her exes and male friends cus she got loads

I was actually thinking of this when I stumbled on this thread, cus Money hard to come by (her fees is about 70k) and our ladies aren’t loyal anymore. I don’t cheat but my woman cheated twice on me couple of years back tho

I am thinking of cutting it short because I just sent the mum 50k and I don’t know what is doing me. As if na Jazz but I get weyrey for head.

May God help us !
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by franklingud(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2019
"No be say I get like that shaa"

In fact that girl sef get church mind.

Take that money, go to your village and give it to those village inches and lizards.

E better like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by Intrepid01(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
Holyson213:
I am presently dating one and paying her fees. I refused to change her phone so she won’t use the new phone which I will buy to call her exes and male friends cus she got loads

I was actually thinking of this when I stumbled on this thread, cus Money hard to come by (her fees is about 70k) and our ladies aren’t loyal anymore. I don’t cheat but my woman cheated twice on me couple of years back tho

I am thinking of cutting it short because I just sent the mum 50k and I don’t know what is doing me. As if na Jazz but I get weyrey for head.

May God help us !

Hmmm I pray you don't regret this shaa! if it's true though
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason by CyberWolf: 9:41pm On May 17, 2019
Holyson213:

May God help us !
I just weep reading your comment man.. Chai .. Why will you allow a woman to use your head like this? .. Once your woman cheat on you and you forgive and continue with her, she will cheat on you again and again because she will see that as a sign of weakness. Women/ladies treat guys/men they feel they’ve “conquered” anyhow. That’s why she has manipulated you into spending not only her, but her mother. My brother open your eyes and cut the relationship by cheating on her small small. Get another working class/serious lady and marry her asap. I don’t pray you drink sniper but you come across to me as one of the candidates (no insult intended)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her / Which Is Better For Self Service / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.