Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal (57839 Views)

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 18, 2019
Good for the foolish boy. Wanted to engage one chick knowing he was fvcking another.....Mtcheeeew. Find a girl that loves you and treat her like the queen she is, not moving from hole to hole like a rabbit. Finally, there's absolutely nothing wrong in proposing to your queen in private....awon trend followers....

1 Like

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2019
Public proposal to what end? To prove what exactly? That she's the only one or that you are proud of the relationship?... Stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by stevedre: 1:50pm On May 18, 2019
over confidence made the monkey feel he could fly but it was all about the support of the trees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2019
must you have a side chick..when you know you are about nearing to settle down..be honest and tell everyone involve you are backing out....then do your things with confidence..if the side chick had a gun now and shot, pple for begin shout..guys let be wise n do the proper things always..its ladies we are hAndling here, they deserve the best always!
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2019
it's better for guys that do many ladies to stop proposing publicly. leave public proposal to we that believes in just one hole.

it's obvious these two ladies know the game and set him up or someone that know the other side chic ruin the show
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by sosa993: 2:17pm On May 18, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by DabuIIIT: 2:21pm On May 18, 2019
Stupdd dikkhead

Damm sure he wanna live the life.
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by Exponental(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2019
I can be blunt..... sorry, you are just a friend. I want to you to console if she's not there. you are just a plan K. She's my A- j.
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by macfish101(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2019
I thought side chicks are supposed to step aside when shit gets real. Public proposals have no gains and too much flaws.
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
In my next life I am coming back as a man fck this woman shyte.

Why? A woman is the most beautiful creature, just that most don’t know how to manage this gift.
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2019
The last commenter who talked about 7 women to one man is an 1diot.
Can't he learn from Regina and Ned?
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by GoldHorse(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2019
You know say be runs man you go dey do public proposal, ehn?! Some people no dey think at all.
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by Dinho20(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2019

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by esiri4jesu(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by MissRaine69(f): 3:34pm On May 18, 2019
jaxxy:

Why? A woman is the most beautiful creature, just that most don’t know how to manage this gift.
Let me be a judge of that. If it does not work out as a man, I can always comeback as a goat.....
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

Let me be a judge of that. If it does not work out as a man, I can always comeback as a goat.....

I admire ladies alot. U don't know the power u have to choose. Just that most of y'all are bad choosers
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by MissRaine69(f): 4:01pm On May 18, 2019
jaxxy:

I admire ladies alot. U don't know the power u have to choose. Just that most of y'all are bad choosers
I would like to experience life a man is that too much to ask is it? Anyway I have already made my mind up.
Yes most ladies have awful choice in men but then in their defence I blame what’s on the menu if the choice is between bad, terrible and the devil it’s rather tricky don’t you think?

1 Like

Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by OdenKelechi(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2019
yemeshak:
I will just choose the one with a bigger bress
Mah nigga.. we're both bressmen
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by quintessence007(f): 7:48pm On May 18, 2019
I won't put off the ring in her presence no I won't give her the satisfaction.
Re: Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 18, 2019
Olalan:
What's the essence of public proposals sef

Think of psychology me dear ,to make you centre of attention ,have others celebrate with you.. Its an important day and you would want your loved one to show others you are worth it

Personally I don't like such as iam shy in personal matters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / How Do I Save My Relationship / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.