Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43949 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by lilianofentse(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2019
bukatyne:

How can a man cheat on his wife and still love her?
most men do that. Its like an instinct. It only takes a man with a lot of self control to handle lust. I am not implying that all men who cheat loves thier wife, just most of them. It's just like a side chic - main chic kinda situation.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Naanlong01: 6:44pm On May 19, 2019
@Roshina22.. anwer this question. How old is your pregnancy? Mention me when you answer the question.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by innobarca(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
Sit him down and talk with him, he is married to you so you know when he is in a good mood.

Chatting.... Many young girls that are in a serious relationship are always chatting men, both single men and married men.

Men also doing same thing, Some do it for fun and some are cheating.

Just sit your man down and talk to him.

Do not listen to some advice here, they want your home broken.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by AngelicBeing: 6:50pm On May 19, 2019
BornagainThief:
you Like grin
Lol, BornagainThief ke, how can you be a BornagainThief, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sisisioge: 6:56pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

....another one!

May God forgive these horrible men stressing these women fa!
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 19, 2019
I have been trying to write a considerate comment for 10 minutes now and I have decided not to write it because I can't bring myself to saying what I think nicely. But I do have a few questions. How long has he been in your country? Does he have a job? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
most men do that. Its like an instinct. It only takes a man with a lot of self control to handle lust. I am not implying that all men who cheat loves thier wife, just most of them. It's just like a side chic - main chic kinda situation.

And you know it how or is it just that you chose to believe it?

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
mhizminna:
Oh Hi Roxy! Im sure Victor introduced you to this forum cos he introduced me too.
First of all I'm going to say congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope it's a boy cos Victor would like his first child to be a boy!

Secondly, this is what you get when you meet and marry a man under 5months (cos we were still talking in December), you didn't even bother to ask questions, you just jumped into it,
did he tell u how we both suffered, prayed and fasted for him to get his visa?
Did he tell u the sleepless nights i had because of him?
Did he tell you how much i cried because of him?
Did he also tell u i almost took my life because of him?
And plus we almost got married.

Im not even going to attribute this to karma

Oh yes I'm his ex from Nigeria tho he didn't even bother to break up with me cos he was probably still contemplating between me and you but its okay darling, he choose u over me

Now my dear Roxy, i and Victor dated for 4 years, yes 4 solid years until decided he needed to marry u because of the 'stay' according to him 'to stabilize' and i can comfortably tell you that Victor is womanizer (sorry boo) but I'm not a bitter ex cos I'm trying to move on.

Don't get this wrong, Victor is best man any woman would ever pray for; loving, caring,gentle,goodlooking
etc.
I'm really sorry to read what you are going through but the only advice i can give u is that you leave him to do whatever he likes and continue to pray for him and love him like that because no matter what u try to do it won't change him, trust me i'v been with him for 4 years remember? I'v had girls threatened me because of him.
He will and can never change!

My only pray for you is that he doesn't leave you like he left me when he saw a better life.

And lastly please take really good care of urself cos ur baby needs u more.

Cheers!

shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Ubdavis(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2019
Softboyy:
Nigeria men are just annoying, some of them just like talking to anything in skirt just to feel among and shiit. Nb: Not every one of them tho.
Nigeria men! Where and where have u been, to come out with such assertion?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 19, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

....another one!

May God forgive these horrible men stressing these women fa!

Why do you want them to be forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by innobarca(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2019
Why are people so mean, chatting with people do not imply cheating haba.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by ideabuilder: 7:12pm On May 19, 2019
mhizminna:
Oh Hi Roxy! Im sure Victor introduced you to this forum cos he introduced me too.
First of all I'm going to say congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope it's a boy cos Victor would like his first child to be a boy!

Secondly, this is what you get when you meet and marry a man under 5months (cos we were still talking in December), you didn't even bother to ask questions, you just jumped into it,

Oh yes I'm his ex from Nigeria tho he didn't even bother to break up with me cos he was probably still contemplating between me and you but its okay darling, he choose u over me

Now my dear Roxy, i and Victor dated for 4 years, yes 4 solid years until decided he needed to marry u because of the 'stay' according to him 'to stabilize' and i can comfortably tell you that Victor is womanizer (sorry boo) but I'm not a bitter ex cos I'm trying to move on.

Don't get this wrong, Victor is best man any woman would ever pray for; loving, caring,gentle,goodlooking
etc.
I'm really sorry to read what you are going through but the only advice i can give u is that you leave him to do whatever he likes and continue to pray for him and love him like that because no matter what u try to do it won't change him, trust me i'v been with him for 4 years remember? I'v had girls threatened me because of him.

My only pray for you is that he doesn't leave you like he left me when he saw a better life.

Cheers!

Season two loading

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Jealous wifes.. My girlfriend possesses this character, am stil gonna dump her if she doesnt desist.. I so hate jealous partners
God is jealous... So it is natural for humans to be jealous but not to go extreme
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
the us

Oh dear!
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by iberrylee(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
According to your last Two post you said you're married to an IGBO man ryt? You ought to have done some research before you marry one of them because that village character in them is inbuilt and nothing can separate their primitive way of reasoning it's Connected to their root, Even their ladies are avoiding them back in Nigeria...
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by GoldHorse(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2019
It's a man thing.... Not a Nigerian one. Last time I checked the "CHEATERS" is still a popular program and it is based in the USA.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On May 19, 2019
bluefilm:
This woman is probably so insecure.

She sounds like someone who is just looking out for non-existent problems.

Why don't you just let your husband know you are not comfortable with him talking to other girls on social media before coming here to bombard us with your insecurities?

who said she has not talked to her husband... What do you mean by she is insecured? So she should open her eyes so that the idiot will continue to cheat under her nose?.. Some of you just come online without taking a deep thought and just spew nonsense on threads. ..nonsense again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22

You are leaving a lot of info out.

We don't know how you met , how long you 'dated' and other info we need to advise you properly.

I think you know what you've gotten yourself into and what to do. After all, you are the one living with him. Start acting.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by PrettyLolo(f): 7:41pm On May 19, 2019
Sorry to say this, your husband is promiscuous and a big cheat. deleting his chats with ladies is enough evidence that he has skeleton in his cupboard. Pls plan for your self and unborn child.
Thou not all Nigerian guy cheat, they are still good and faithful men. make your self happy and stay off stress.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by lastempero: 7:44pm On May 19, 2019
He is the man of the people.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 19, 2019
Mayfrank:
See all of you deviating from the topic of conversation. Why is your life like this?

Ma'am, in all the suggestions, there are some good ones. I believe you and husband believe in the concept of love. That is why you guys got married. Try the idea of talking to him. The fact that he makes nice remarks about it shows he might be a very jovial person.

Don't show jealousy in any manner. Instead, get him to tell you about his home, his friends back in Nigeria. He might just be home sick. And because it's easier to relate with his kind, he will mostly be online chatting, since he is a guy. He'll will chat with girls mostly.

Just get him to talk extensively about his home and friends. It will keep him off his phone less.
A married man chatting with girls mostly, then there is a problem. You people commonize serious issues.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 19, 2019
Fourwinds:
who said she has not talked to her husband... What do you mean by she is insecured? So she should open her eyes so that the idiot will continue to cheat under her nose?.. Some of you just come online without taking a deep thought and just spew nonsense on threads. ..nonsense again
If you check them very well, those commonising the issue are either under the ages of 17-23. They don't know what it entails to be married. grin

Stupid comments here and there.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Fourwinds: 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If you check them very well, those commonising the issue are either under the ages of 17-23. They don't know what it entails to be married. grin

Stupid comments here and there.
Im shocked by such comment. ..it lack simple reasoning
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
mhizminna:

etc.

Cheers!
What did you achieve now? grin
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2019
Fourwinds:
Im shocked by such comment. ..it lack simple reasoning
It took me time to comment 'cause I couldn't process what I was reading as advice to a supposed married woman with an insensitive husband.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by gerizzim: 8:06pm On May 19, 2019
Maybe the man wants to contest for president.

]

WE ARE A CLEANING COMPANY.
WE DO TOP NOTCH CLEANING OF RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT AND OFFICES. GIVE US A TRIAL AND YOU WON'T REGRET OUR SERVICE.

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 19, 2019
athaliya:

Roshina22 softboyy fecta SageMK BornagainTheif OmoAlata1 habsydiamond Riversides2003 Westsida AntiBrutus bluefilm Sparkle777 OvaSabi1

Next time, mention me too grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
iberrylee:

According to your last Two post you said you're married to an IGBO man ryt? You ought to have done some research before you marry one of them because that village character in them is inbuilt and nothing can separate their primitive way of reasoning it's Connected to their root, Even their ladies are avoiding them back in Nigeria...

I smell deep seated envy here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sisisioge: 8:17pm On May 19, 2019
Mindfulness:

Why do you want them to be forgiven?

Let's just pray for them...it's really disheartening. Yet, their fellow brethren will not stop defending them.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by bluefilm: 8:19pm On May 19, 2019
Fourwinds:

Monkey go an' sleep better biko.

So you have not read her other threads to have a little insight into her type of person?

Take your time and go and read it.

You may start to have a clearer understanding of the issue at hand.

The woman is a foreigner. She married an igbo man. In her other thread, she was asking stereotypical questions which most probably comes from a place of insecurity, on the problems of marrying an igbo man forgetting that people are individuals and as such, are different.

Bottomline: she's always looking out for 'problems' in her parter which exposes her insecurity, or fear of losing that partner.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by josite: 8:20pm On May 19, 2019
It is you that didn't accept that the African man is polygamous and what you call cheating is what we legitimately engages in and what may eventually results into more wives. Deal with it, polygamy is not a mortal sin with us African men. It happens and it will start with what you have just observed about your man. Your case is failure of due diligence.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by sisisioge: 8:23pm On May 19, 2019
mhizminna:

etc.

Cheers!

Wow! Wowzerful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Marriage Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.