Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (43946 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Brock1: 5:42pm On May 19, 2019
Truzaynery:
[

How abt china
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by DeRay98(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2019
habsydiamond:
seriously!!!! I have seen women that whenever they take-in they are always wurwur not until they deliver the wurwurness will still be there. Some men finds it difficult to romance or have anything intimate with their wives during pregnancy.

See your mouth like wurwur grin
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Gabson001(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2019
Jealous wifes.. My girlfriend possesses this character, am stil gonna dump her if she doesnt desist.. I so hate jealous partners

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by AnthonyAk(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Your husband is an alfa male. They do whatever they wish without considering its effect on their partners. Worse is, they don't take corrections.

Do you guys pictures, look like any of the attached?

i too would like to know what OP looks like
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by mhizminna(f): 5:55pm On May 19, 2019
Oh Hi Roxy! Im sure Victor introduced you to this forum cos he introduced me too.
First of all I'm going to say congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope it's a boy cos Victor would like his first child to be a boy!

Secondly, this is what you get when you meet and marry a man under 5months (cos we were still talking in December), you didn't even bother to ask questions, you just jumped into it,
did he tell u how we both suffered, prayed and fasted for him to get his visa?
Did he tell u the sleepless nights i had because of him?
Did he tell you how much i cried because of him?
Did he also tell u i almost took my life because of him?
And plus we almost got married.

Im not even going to attribute this to karma

Oh yes I'm his ex from Nigeria tho he didn't even bother to break up with me cos he was probably still contemplating between me and you but its okay darling, he choose u over me

Now my dear Roxy, i and Victor dated for 4 years, yes 4 solid years until decided he needed to marry u because of the 'stay' according to him 'to stabilize' and i can comfortably tell you that Victor is womanizer (sorry boo) but I'm not a bitter ex cos I'm trying to move on.

Don't get this wrong, Victor is best man any woman would ever pray for; loving, caring,gentle,goodlooking
etc.
I'm really sorry to read what you are going through but the only advice i can give u is that you leave him to do whatever he likes and continue to pray for him and love him like that because no matter what u try to do it won't change him, trust me i'v been with him for 4 years remember? I'v had girls threatened me because of him.
He will and can never change!

My only pray for you is that he doesn't leave you like he left me when he saw a better life.

And lastly please take really good care of urself cos ur baby needs u more.

Cheers!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by phorget(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Akuruoulo(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
I hope u can handle the truth as per ur condition. If u are older, obese, not so pretty and have a low self esteem. He's probably using u for papers. 98% of Nigerian males marry for paper, they only manage u for a while, reasons why he hardly quarrels and always apologises.

Am sure u know or tot of that but hell no,u ladies will not leave our men,for where. Worse is, he will marry his true love and also keep u. Of cos, since u white ladies don't take much shit, he will suddenly change his attitude and u will be the one to file for a divorce, case closed,he brings in the original wife. Funny thing, u might visit his country and think the wife here is a sister, forget; they even do it in ur presence.

Sorry to give u the bad news but google it,so many cases. The love u get is fake. Sorry oo

DONT SPOIL SOMEONES MARRIAGE. GIVE OUT UR OWN OPINION, AND NOT CONCLUDE.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by turischool(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I will be very frank with you. That man just use to enter US. Did you meet on Facebook? If so, did you spend a lot of money on him? If yes, then those women are is “client”.

Your relationship is not real. The minute he gets his stay, he will either leave you or have one wife in Nigeria. sorry to deliver the bad news to you.

If I am you, I will stop the AOS process.

please don’t let them deport our broda come back home to come join the already millions of unemployed youth in naija.

this days it’s deficult to control people’s chat online

madam please stay of his internet activity focus on what he does when he is with you.

social media it’s a dangerous place to watch your love ones activity
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Emaprince: 6:00pm On May 19, 2019
frozen70:

I expected him to drop those bad habits of keeping online females since he is married and you are pregnant for him

Do you females cut off your online male friends after getting married?

If it was the other way round, you will boldly tell the OP that he is insecure and worried over a harmless chat between Hus spouse and her friends. I have seen a lot of this on this NL...Heck, many of the married women in this Nairaland are in Romance flirting day and night.

You all are on FB and I.G posting up sexy pics for compliments and flirting with several males because you women are constantly on the look out for validation from different males. You want men to tell you how sexy you look. How big your yansh and boobs are...just like some of these married celebrities and OAPs.

But you want a man to remain dull and not talk to another female? GTFOH!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On May 19, 2019
Hmmmmmmm.... Your husband wants to sample variety of pvssies....
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2019
ogawisdom:

Thank God for u

Most girls don't care, all they want is a man to take care them aka give them money whether married or single is immaterial to them
You're right - most girls don't. But I'm not most girls.
Lots of married men on Nairaland are PMing girls and I find it totally disgusting. The last one was yesterday and I flat out told him I don't chat with married men! I'm beginning to think most Nigerian men are a bunch of hoes. Men are the biggest culprits when it comes to hoeing around and cheating. I hail any woman who has a loyal, faithful man because she has a one in a million!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Reference(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
He is cheating on you, period.
If it has a rough spiky skin, vicious teeth filled jaws and snarls at you, if you like call it a pair of studded sole alligator skin Lucchese boots, na you sabi.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Damfostopper(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
I don't think so women are more attractive when they're preggers.
more attractive ke.... Oga speak for yourself...... I don't find it attractive
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Front0lane: 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerian telling how South Africans feels, delusion of grandeur.
lilianofentse:
Come to south Africa and you'll know what real cheating entails. Nigerian men cheat also but they know how to love thier wives fully. They don't beat thier wives as much as South African men.

It might be he's just a flirty person, but you have to sit him down and tell him you don't like it.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
dingbang:
be nice.
I don't understand? undecided
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, like seriously, your moniker though, @topic, the guy is a Casanova grin
you Like grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 19, 2019
Snow02:
so witch don deh enter nairaland too abi

HAHAHAHAHAHA I've been a silent reader for years
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by lilianofentse(f): 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
Front0lane:
Nigerian telling how South Africans feels, delusion of grandeur.
do you even know me. Lol
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
My husband is Nigerian and I’m not he recently came to my country we are married and now I’m pregnant. I know quite a bit about culture in Nigeria as I’ve known many people there before, but something is new to me.

I may have a hard time trusting because of misunderstanding of culture but I get a feeling it may not just be that. He talks to so many women on WhatsApp and Facebook every day and likes there pictures. He even sometimes sends long emotional emails to his ex about moving on and when she cries he sends her emails about it being ok.

I told him to stop talking to her because he’s with me and our unborn child and not to have it affect our family...

But the thing is he chats with so many women on Facebook and what’s app and I’m so worried. Even when he does he hides his phone and deleted chats because he says “when you see the woman calling me saying hi dear it just means they say that to everyone”.
I know everyone in Nigeria can start off there sentence with hi dear, it could mean nothing but why does he need to talk to so many women online everyday? He said it’s rude to ignore people and if one bad word is said about him it could spread to anyone so he tries not to ignore to be nice. I saw him chatting ardently with a young girl from his village and he was asking her a lot of questions... I just didn’t understand why he had to be doing that and his response was “what if I want to be a politician one day”. It just makes me never want him to go back to Nigeria because I’m so aftraid one of these ladies he’s gonna meet up with and they will do something one day

I’m really afraid of being cheated on. I don’t chat with many men or entertain them. I don’t like their pictures and don’t feel the need to chat with so many men every day. If I ignore them it’s becquse they should know I love my husband.

My main question is is it normal for Nigerian men to chat with many many women online and on WhatsApp and Facebook like their pictures and chat away Like this? Sometimes late at night too... am I being lied to or at risk of being cheated on? Because it really feels like it. I’m already pregnant and dedicated so much time. Please this really bothers me what can I do? He won’t give up talking to them.

The thing is I don’t think his brothers are like this so why is he like that? I just don’t understand.
Liking pictures doesn't mean anything special here. If the chat is devoid of any romantic sentiment then you don't need to worry yourself so much. As he rightly said, we consider it to be rude and disrespectful to ignore chats from people you know in real life, not necessarily Facebook made friends. Don't put so much pressure on him concerning this else he would think you are suffocating him . We can even address someone as my love even when they are not truly your lover.
Just ask him to minimise the chats for the sake of love
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by EllaBella115(f): 6:16pm On May 19, 2019
Truthfully...
Cheating is now the second name of most Nigerian men be it married or single.
I would advice that u start worrying less for your sake and that of your unborn child rather invest more on making new friends and chatting with them as he does
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Since you didn't say where u were from, I guess India or Pakistani? If he married u am sure it's not for papers , so I presume he loves u.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2019
Hotzone:

You are the reason of childishness because u belittle the forum while been rated the most frequent nairaland user
belittled the forum, never. I can't even count what I have gained from this forum since joining. U know too many counselors can disrupt her house that was the reason for my response
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by taiwolomo1: 6:24pm On May 19, 2019
habsydiamond:
So u want counselors from
NLand to help u restructure ur home.. it doesn't work like that. If u have problem with ur man. The best thing to do is to look for when he is in a good mood... Sit him down and iron it out with him.. he will change.... His behaviour may be associated with ur being pregnant am joke guessing ni oo...
u just did a job of a counsellor too sir! So she's right coming to Nlanders for help grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2019
mhizminna:
Oh Hi Roxy! Im sure Victor introduced you to this forum cos he introduced me too.
First of all I'm going to say congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope it's a boy cos Victor would like his first child to be a boy!

Secondly, this is what you get when you meet and marry a man under 5months (cos we were still talking in December), you didn't even bother to ask questions, you just jumped into it,

Oh yes I'm his ex from Nigeria tho he didn't even bother to break up with me cos he was probably still contemplating between me and you but its okay darling, he choose u over me

Now my dear Roxy, i and Victor dated for 4 years, yes 4 solid years until decided he needed to marry u because of the 'stay' according to him 'to stabilize' and i can comfortably tell you that Victor is womanizer (sorry boo) but I'm not a bitter ex cos I'm trying to move on.

Don't get this wrong, Victor is best man any woman would ever pray for; loving, caring,gentle,goodlooking
etc.
I'm really sorry to read what you are going through but the only advice i can give u is that you leave him to do whatever he likes and continue to pray for him and love him like that because no matter what u try to do it won't change him, trust me i'v been with him for 4 years remember? I'v had girls threatened me because of him.

My only pray for you is that he doesn't leave you like he left me when he saw a better life.

Cheers!

This one is strong o. How do you know that it is your VICTOR?. HA HA HA. seems the guy na sharp guy and handsome as well. Thanks TV is why this OP is posting here thinking God will change him as if by the touch of a magic wand. Deal with it OP, your man wants a STAY after which he would show you his real self.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Starz825(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I will be very frank with you. That man just use to enter US. Did you meet on Facebook? If so, did you spend a lot of money on him? If yes, then those women are is “client”.

Your relationship is not real. The minute he gets his stay, he will either leave you or have one wife in Nigeria. sorry to deliver the bad news to you.

If I am you, I will stop the AOS process.

Jesus...see as u wan destroy person marriage with your mouth....
Anyway....it's normal for a typical Nigerian man to chat with ladies online...I won't lie..he could be forced to cheat on you when he sees his chance
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 19, 2019
Just give the benefit of doubt for now
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2019
taiwolomo1:
u just did a job of a counsellor too sir! So she's right coming to Nlanders for help grin
grin grin...I didn't mean that it was wrong for her to come to Nairaland for advice.. what I was trying to say was that she should talk to her man first about what's going wrong in their relationship. Afterwards, if it doesn't work out, then she can be helped out on what to do.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Naijageak(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2019
For your health issues kindly check my signature
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
Shoot him on his peniis
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Come to south Africa and you'll know what real cheating entails. Nigerian men cheat also but they know how to love thier wives fully. They don't beat thier wives as much as South African men.

It might be he's just a flirty person, but you have to sit him down and tell him you don't like it.

How can a man cheat on his wife and still love her?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by athaliya(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
mhizminna:

etc.

Cheers!

Roshina22 softboyy fecta SageMK BornagainTheif OmoAlata1 habsydiamond Riversides2003 Westsida AntiBrutus bluefilm Sparkle777 OvaSabi1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Gone Wrong / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.