Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67333 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by ebuka10box(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2019
My brother she wild live long,doctors are not God... Na only God know when she go end.... I wish her quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OtemAtum: 12:27pm On May 19, 2019
ainas247:

Our faith and beliefs are different, I have seen many people that got a cure to cases even worse than this
when they turned to Jesus. If you know the solution, kindly assist the OP.

NOTE: OP said no cure to the disease, why not try Jesus if you have tried many things that didn't work
And let me correct you, bro. Jesus is not in Any Book He is right there with you,
you just have to call him.
Fictitious Jesus isn't with me, he's in the bible. Once the bible becomes useless, he goes into extinction with it. Fictitious Jesus is just a work of fiction. You said you've seen people healed by fictitious Jesus. Pls can you share one or two testimonies.

cc:Geoworldedu

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by maybel(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
What is ALS ?
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by dunsin125: 12:28pm On May 19, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Thanks for taking your time to write such. I have also learn from this. As for OP. Wish your baby perfect health. I Lost my girlfriend of 4 years to Leukemia last month, still down till now.
Sorry bro, stay strong oooo
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by soochukwu(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2019
Please this number 07060727876 Chuks for help
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more
How can we stop the constant pains ? cry
She is my everything Please help embarassed
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by geezynoni: 12:31pm On May 19, 2019
Let her get treatment na.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by dapadawee: 12:36pm On May 19, 2019
stripes of Jesus heal her. if u believe it is done
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by NyomiBanxxx: 12:36pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Warri people have a saying 'advice na stranger'. Here are some pieces of advice.
1. Cut lemons, and boil in water for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, then drink 2 cups every night after dinner.
2. Eat any fruit with plenty liquid daily. Eg. Oranges, water melon, cucumber, fresh tomatoes, apples. No pineapples!
3. Add pumpkin leaves generously to every meal.
4. No breakfast only water till 12 noon.
5. Don't eat anything that is white in color or looks like white, unless it is a fruit or vegetable. Don't eat bread, milk (unless it is fresh & unprocessed)
6. Don't eat anything packaged.
7. Drink plenty water daily.

Godspeed.

Oga, please naw!
You no add moringa and unripe pawpaw?
Herbalist grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by nelvz(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2019
My brother, take her to the hospital for complete and thorough check up and follow the medical directives.
However, there's nothing impossible for God to do.
Am using this medium to invite u to take advantage of healing services @ Living Faith Chapel( Winners Chapel) every Sunday 6am to 1:30pm( 4 Services)
There are a lot of sicknesses and diseases that have defiled medical solutions but with God's, sicknesses and diseases go for ever.
For more info, call me on 08116977395.
COME AND SEE!!
Jesus Is Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HegenIkomkeh(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

Jesus can only heal in books, on pastor's stages and in the dreams when you shout JESUS! He can't heal real life people.
You believe whatever you wish bro,it doesn't alter the reality.
However,I pray you encounter Jesus.He will help you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Mekanus(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2019
ainas247:

Jesus Loves You Peace! wink
Jesus can suck my dick too, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by lamidex(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2019
So sorry to about your partner bro.

I am not a doctor but this may help though.

May God heal her.

Many terminal diseases with no cure, God forgive us please.

paul1995:
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by MJBOLT: 12:40pm On May 19, 2019
as expected the zombies are here in full force talking about healing from a fictional character instead of giving logical answers or better still keep quiet

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by GogetterMD(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2019
oxypress:

Her problem is mainly oxygen deficit. Find out what hyperbaric oxygen therapy hbot can do for you. Read this:https://orlandohyperbarics.com/conditions/amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis/

https://oxfordrecoverycenter.com/conditions/als-amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis/
Everything is kuku oxygen deficit to you people peddling hyperbaric oxygen therapy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2019
dunsin125:
Sorry bro, stay strong oooo

Thanks brother. I am trying to
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kurlz(f): 12:41pm On May 19, 2019
Try StemCell 30 (STC30)
You can google it's benefits and uses.
When you decide contact me on 09050856918
Tried and trusted
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by geoworldedu: 12:42pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus isn't with me, he's in the bible. Once the bible becomes useless, he goes into extinction with it. Fictitious Jesus is just a work of fiction. You said you've seen people healed by fictitious Jesus. Pls can you share one or two testimonies.

cc:Geoworldedu

Geoworldedu reporting live sir...
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by GogetterMD(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
Who made this diagnosis though? And what is her genotype, just to be sure that she isn't HbSC or HbSS in crises?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by HBB1(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2019
highcollide:
People laugh when I say that this nonsense diseases are what they whiteman gave to us through vaccines.

Before the whitemen Brought his vaccines to Africa, we were healthy, our ancestors lived above 100 years. We relied on nature for cure.....

My brother, help your fiancée. Let her eat only fruits and vegetables for 4 months. Just fruits..... Contact any fruit seller and enter a contract with them. Let them supply you various fruits weekly. Just fruits, vegetables and lots of water.... No soft drinks, no refined sugar, no donut, meatpie etc.... Just fruits....

If that als abi na sms no comot her body after 3 months, call me barstard.

Bastard in advance!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

Use garlic.

At least 3times in a week and last thing at night let her blend one full garlic with pineapple and I guess N50 garlic and N100 pineapple will do.

Let her blend together and drink last thing at night. She can get rid of the breadth by brushing b4 sleeping n also have very minty chewing gums or sweet. The neuropathic effect of garlic is a wonder.

Don't overrule prayer also.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Somatic(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2019
Deltatoto:
ali modu sheriff that’s als

Must you always expose the fact that you were better off aborted? Tell where the L in Ali Modu Sheriff is. Idiot.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by geoworldedu: 12:44pm On May 19, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
You don't know the guy you are talking to. He is greater than both Jesus and Jehovah combined. It is the fact!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by anuda(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2019
Please always pray together with her. The Healer, Jesus, will set her free completely in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by GindoX(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

Just saw your post and need to drop my words of guidance as an alternative medicine practitioner. By now you must have realized that ALS is a progressively degenerative condition and conventional medicine only offers supports in an attempt to help ease the life of the patient and prolong the inevitable which often occurs as a result of respiratory failure.

I could help treat your fiance if you like but if you dont wish to have me help out then i would also leave you with methods you / She can apply and it would make life easier for her for a while.

She needs to eat A nutrient dense Diet!!!!!

The first step of any restorative diet is to REMOVE all toxins and processed food from her diet. Remove all sugars (including artificial sweeteners), processed foods made with refined grains, hydrogenated oils, preservatives and other chemicals.

Next, add in a variety of nutrient dense foods that will fight free radicals. Free radicals attack motor neurons, so reducing their effects by eating a healthy diet can help slow the neurological decay process. Eating whole foods is very important because simply supplementing with nutrients does not mean that the body can necessarily absorb and use them properly. Eating unprocessed, nutritious foods is the best way for her body to receive and process nutrition. It is critical to eat foods rich in antioxidants and concentrated nutrients, as the body is made to absorb minerals and vitamins best in whole food form. Here are some healing foods that help ease her ALS situation:

High antioxidant fruits will help convert free radicals and super oxygen into less harmful molecules and support her body’s function. Some of the best fruits for providing antioxidants are berries. Be they wild blueberries, acai berries, cranberries, blackberries etc.
Vegetables are a wonderful source of nutrition. Foods high in antioxidants and minerals that will help her detox are leafy greens, artichokes, red beans or kidney beans (these are higher in antioxidants than even wild berries), spinach (also high in zinc), carrots, red peppers and mushrooms.
Organic sources of protein are best for her in order to avoid excess hormones and other chemicals. She should choose grass fed beef, free range chicken aka local chicken, cage free eggs (eggs laid by local chicken), lamb, lentils, cashews and pumpkin leaves.
She needs good sources of fat and this includes coconut oil, cold pressed olive oil, cultured butter and avocado. Coconut oil specifically is extremely healing to the body and will work on several levels to boost her body’s natural defenses to disease.

She needs to engage in light exercises that are most suitable for people with ALS such as low impact swimming, pool exercises, light resistance training and cycling. Following exercise, it will be a good idea for her to rest for 30 to 60 minutes to recover. Exercise should be balanced with breaks throughout the day to prevent over exertion, pain, fatigue and soreness.

She needs Supplements ( Lots of them).
Vitamin E, Vitamin C, B complex such as B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D especially D3, Selenium, Zinc and Copper (In moderate doses), Omega 3 from fish oil.

It would take me too long to list out the benefit of each of these vitamins but trust me when i say they are a must for her.

Like i said, if you want me to help treat her then i am available at your request.

Infact, you deserve an accolade grin
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OtemAtum: 12:50pm On May 19, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
I don't have encounter with fictions. I do with real persons. For example, I had encounter with Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage where his god mates have confined him and thousands of religious gods in, so that the world could be liberated from the shackles and illusions of religion. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Billy0naire(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

The sickness has no cure tho I searched a drug recommended from USA rilutek it cost 60k but I heard it only prolong the person life to 3 or 4 month the thought of losing her makes me scared .

Have you tried CBD Oil ? Seems to treat everything. You can make yours costs nothing.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Failure44: 12:53pm On May 19, 2019
ainas247:

If you read the OP very well he said No cure to the disease
base on what man said... try Jesus bro.

I have seen a case that worst than that of OP if you must know HIV.
After its we have no hope then Jesus stepped in and He made away.

With all due respect shut up.
Don't bring religion into this serious matter.
If God and Jesus ever existed why didn't any pastor or so called man of God step in to fight and heal Ebola with their bare hands back in 2014??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

Praying to God with a humble and contrite heart will perform wonders. Trust God and ask him for help. Thank me later.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Deboco: 12:56pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

Try acupunture therapy
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by olowo1995(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

Guy go borrow sense.... Does this place look like a hospital..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.