Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73669 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by 2nde(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2006
You dont know what u talking about, so lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by comechop(m): 2:27am On Jan 18, 2006
I love this thread! And yea, i'd would say that to an extent, Nigerian girls here are kinda lonely. The fact is that 9ja guys here have soo many options to choose from, and they go for those other options. In a way, they are in high demand. But sad to say, thats really not the case for the 9ja ladies.
The fact is that there are just too many girls and too few guys here...at least where i stay, so....
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by princeonx: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2006
what do you want from me was the question one asked me (second day after I met her)! that question took me way back to naija cux that's where I heard it last! I think any lady that meets a guy from the same country and instantly start thinking if it will lead to "I DO" instead of trying or getting to really know the guy is wearing a lonely mask already! personally, I'll love to be with a Nigerian girl both as girlfriend and wife but the problem I have with them (those that I've come in contact with) is they always want to know what they'll gain from the relationship regardless the fact that you two just met! maybe the once I've met are just too anxious to settle down so instead of being with an unserious guy (so they say) they'll preffer to be alone and lonely!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chigurl(f): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2006
i don't even know where to begin addressing this issue. i have been in the USA for a very long time i haven't been back to Nigeria since. since i have been here, i have been exposed to a lot of white people and African americans. not by choice but my mother's job tends to take me to these sorts of places. when i started dating, i dated mostly african americans because this is what was accessible to me. i have met some Nigerians and other African men but the relationships always ended in such a bad way. i am a very open minded person and believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. the last Nigerian that i went on a date on, was too aggressive and basically tried to sleep with me on the first date. now if this is what Nigerian men want then i don't blame them for going to other women for sex. not saying that there's anything wrong with having sex with your significant other but at least use your common sense sometime. as i said i do not limit myself when it comes to who i date. of course i have dated mostly black men but i have dated Latinos and currently white. yes i know this is a hard thing for Nigerians to accept but why the hell should i sit there and classify myself as a "lonely Nigerian" just so that i can make people around me happy. if Nigerian men are in demand and have a choice of who they want to date, then i suggest the so called Nigerian ladies stop waiting for prince Nigeria to come and rescue them. face the facts, this is the USA  and there are so many ethnicities that you might not even end up with someone of the same culture as yourself. i would love to Marry a Nigerian but if at my age i haven't had a good relationship with one and i barely even get to see them, i don't know if that will happen. i would like to read other thoughts on this topic.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2006
This is such fun!

Well yeah i know a couple of single nigerian mums but thats only because they made the choice. Alot of my girlfriends are going steady with their guys yeah and a couple are already married. Am going steady too and he's nigerian. So whats the whole lonliness thingy abt.

Truth be told, my neigbour once said she was so lonely, she'd do anything for a man.................. but she's jamecian tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by donlova(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2006
nigerian girls are really stuck up...im tellin u, i was born and raised in america and its like wenever i see a nigerian girl she always looks through u as if u are nothing..the only reason i bother is because i have pride in bein nigerian and i want moms to be proud that i found a nigerian chick but its too hard and the benefits arent there. and also i dont jugde women on nationality (black, jamaican, nigerian dominican all good for me)...most nigerian girls dont take me seriously anyway cus i dont speak a nigerian language or i dont have an accent..ehh there loss..
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2006
awwhh! donlova ............... wish i was in the US.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by welcome: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2006
Kokscity:

@Disney
Huh?

@Pete

What u know about Dem sexy French speaking African girls? Boyyyy!!!!!! Let me find out that u have discovered that gold mine. Senegal,Cameron,Ivory coast, Zaire,Togo. Rep your spec my Guy!
Hey Pete thanks for the Nice Words, I try to be true to my beliefs bro!!!!!!!

Try FRENCH SPEAKING AFRICANS FEMALES Y'ALL AND YOU WOULD BE BELIEVERS.THEY ARE FREAKS WITHOUT A BORDER!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I've met some of these French speaking African girls and quite frankly all I can do is laugh!
Yes the Naija girls are not as experienced as some of these girls (FREAKS WITHOUT A BORDER) but my goodness, do you really want a girl who's slept with more guys than she's had hot dinners?

Kokscity you are a real class act. With guys like you around, Naija girls in the U.S WOULD be lonely.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ldollier(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2006
welcome:

Kokscity you are a real class act. With guys like you around, Naija girls in the U.S WOULD be lonely.

lmao
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Welcome

A woman is a woman is a woman in my book. U did not hear that i was a "certified freak"? In Naija, women i was with were hoarding "HEAD" and did not even want to receive.Never ever got "Road Head" while in Naija and white babes here will gladly give it to you.I am looking for that freak that is not looking for no damn Missionary style sex, or is laying on the bed like a log. I want a woman that is calling me a "Black African Savage" while i am hitting it from odd positions.U feel me?.Someone that will pull out their own hair because the sex felt so damn good. And when i lay out my toyz on the bed, i do not want someone to ask me something like.....Who do u want to use that on?

Welcome, i do not know about u, but i had Naija babes in Naija, and i knew since in Nigerian i had freaky tendencies, but Naija babes there, where there is an abundance could not satisfy my sexual appetite. Now why in the hell would i waste my time with Naija babes in the States? No Knock on them, but i have had my own share of Naija babes and it is time to "explore". Even my sister's husband is half Japanese half Cuban. Enjoy Variety in your Life People.

Kokscity is appealing to my Naija sisters resist from sending Hate mails. I am tired O' Jare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by dejiolowe: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Kokscity U mouth sweet. May be one of these days when i pass thru NA, I will arrange for u and see how u really perform but i have got sisters here on NL that can match u thrust for thrust and toy for toy.

Women in UK are generally lonely folks coz their tradition doesnt allow them to blend and gist and gossip like we do. When last did the babe next door come for something (you have iru or iyo?) or give u the latest gist on who the the dude opposite u is poking?

No cousin to crash with them, no aunty to call. Man, I love my relatives and 1001 cousins in naija.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Welcome

They answer to your question is that i want a freak period. Whether she has slept with the whole Hockey squad, i am not sure how that is your business? This Holy than thou attitude is not for me. On my application i write i am looking for a "freak" no strings attached. I do not do Virgins, never will, I want experience and more experience. I think every woman should have a Love Machine in their homes, whether u have a man or not. I have given women Love Machine's as birthday presents. Nigerian Chics are nice and all, but usually other Nationalities blow them out of the water with innovations in Bed.

And all thismen out here trying to act like their saints can feel me.

Kokscity also would like anything other than Thongs,sexy panties or boy shorts to be banned from the stores. No woman should wear granny panties in 2006 Period!!!!!1
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kokscity(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Deji

North America is the $hit. Filled with Freaks from all over the olube. Plus there is something sexy about having another accent scream ur name while in motion. I am an Equal Oppurtunity Giver......I do not discriminate. A Coochie, Is a Coochie Is a Coochie. Same $Hit different Toilet!

Ratio of females where i live is 1 Black Man to atleast 4 multi-national woman. And i should choose Naija for sentimental reasons? Na bro!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by LoverBwoy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2006
It rare to see a nigeria girl dating a white person in the U.K except shes tryna get some paper (in ya dreams) or she lives in da rural area n tryna act white or shes a jjc ( this applies to both male n female).

Male Students comin over now do it and act like they have found mama charlie or something ... cheesy

As for the U.S ....theyre just too damn mixed up!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vostel(f): 2:11am On Jan 19, 2006
I typically date only french speaking African men from other West-African countries. I love Nigerian men, but from my experience, they have often been too pushy, too demanding, and wanting me to be more domestic than I am. Also, i think many of them have convinced themselves that we Naija girls are truly lonely, hence we will settle for any useless behavior they potray. Not so - there is lots for everyone to chose from in the United States. No need to settle.

Can you believe, I was introduced to this Delta guy three weeks ago through a colleague. The guy and i spoke over the phone. For the entire coversation he bragged about himself and about being a nurse (); and about his supposedly famous brother somewhere in Nigeria and his family name. He did not ask me one question about myself. Then at the end of the convo, he said, "get a pen let me give you my number." I kindly told him not to be so presumptuos and reminded him that before he gave me his number he should ask me if I wanted it. The only explanation I have for his behavior is that he must have thought i was desperate to find a Nigerian guy, hence to him, it was more important that i learn about him.

There are, however, great, well educated, and proper Nigerian guys out here. Many, not all, of such guys opt for white women or African American girls. Which is fine, you can't fault a person for liking what he likes. many others are simply arrogant. My experience, has been, however, that the educated and proper African men from other french speaking African countries have appreciated me for who I am and I have generally just found it easier to get along with them.

By the way, I have a lot of Nigerian girlfriends who are not lonely at all. They appear to be even busier than I am with men - and I think I have my hands full.

I think a lot of us naija girls limit ourselves and beleive we must date/marry Nigerian guy. I don't think so at all ( i think it would be nice to marry one if i find one that i am compatible with, but it is not necessary). A girl's prince charming can come in any color and be from any background!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by disney(f): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2006
votel, you said it all. you are the bum. Thanks for proving to the guys especially "koko abi kokcity abi olorikoko cheesy" that we nigerian babes are not lonely and do not settle for any wowo Nigeria guy like kokcity. Good job. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chillin(f): 2:38am On Jan 19, 2006
Vostel n' Disney well said gurlz! theze guyz ain't worth us talkin about! just 4 the records *we are not fuggin lonely*
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2006
Jesus!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by wenses(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2006
Nigeria guys and girls abroad should behave like brothers and sisters but girls normally shy or should i say do Big girls that they can merge with the fellow countrymen,so tha's the cos why their are always lonely
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by donlova(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2006
to lioness,

y dont u come to america??
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
undecided actually thinkin about coming over for summer smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chigurl(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2006
Vostel and Disney we think alike girls. i love you girls already and i don't even know who you are. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ocho(f): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2006
disney:

votel, you said it all. you are the bum. Thanks for proving to the guys especially "koko abi kokcity abi olorikoko  cheesy" that we nigerian babes are not lonely and do not settle for any wowo Nigeria guy like kokcity. Good job. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
grin grin that's funny DIZ

i know i'm not in the states,but whatever gave guys the impression that Nigerian grls in the U.S are lonley   na wa o lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chillin(f): 2:48am On Jan 20, 2006
who knowz where they got that stoopid idea from!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Freewilly(f): 3:00am On Jan 20, 2006
Don't know what you mean by being lonely because I'm far from being lonely I have all you people on nairaland to keep me entertained. grin grin

BTW, I don't have a lot of Nigerian friends not because I feel I'm better off,  just majority of Nigerians I know are so controlling and know it all.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by shockreaction(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2006
Me, I do not know about this, at all.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by naijacutie(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2006
This forum is much too general. The loneliness factor depends solely on the personality of the girl you're referring to.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Idekeson(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2006
I think what you mean is that Nija girls don't hook up enough with Nija guys. First and foremost, there are limited choice. You don't expect a guy and a babe to hook up just because of territorial affiliation. Also, there is a theory abroad that Nija relationship leads to marriage. This brings along the scrutiny and pressure that often hinder Nija relationships.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by menike(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2006
@nuru

Dawg homies du what they do , You gat a Nigerian Woman as a Wife . but as a Homeboi , dawg U can't help playin around with those J.lo like Latinos cuz they're really SEXXXYY

Example : Invite a Pueto Rican 2 ur Crib and you'll feel tha diffrences

@ Freewilly :

I can't believe U still assume you 're chick , Dude visit Nigeria and spend 5yrs in Jail grin grin grin

Lonely Bastard
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by menike(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2006
@Sethgoggle not Nuru

Dawg homies du what they do , You gat a Nigerian Woman as a Wife . but as a Homeboi , dawg U can't help playin around with those J.lo like Latinos because they're really SEXXXYY

Example : Invite a Pueto Rican 2 your Crib and you'll feel tha diffrences
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by bedone(m): 2:10am On Jan 22, 2006
this is what i have to say: Naija girls are really lonely I agree to that and, i will speak with the people I see around me in Yankee. Many naija girls tell me that they are looking for naija boys to date, I should find them a good one and they truly tell me that they are pissed off because naija boys are going for other girls. This is what I have noticed and I am not on anybody's side, Naija boys are not ready for drama and not really ready to stick to one woman for now because they are somany girls who wants and appreciate them and they still want to sample, on the other hand naija girls want that guy to themselve which is normal however drama and pressure follows. All the I have ever dated they are mostly naija, and I have been with one for a almost two years now. Trust me there has been pressure, but it is not that bad staying with her at all. I guess naija boys should learn how to handle our women and naija girls should lower their pride, stop bitching and stop putting pressure on our guys because mama for house don dey bother una say wey una man. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by icingbaby(f): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2006
two of my brothers saw this topic and said he don't know what he is talking about and he just want to make a thread. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.