Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73670 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by yankite(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2010
WELL MR POSTER I PERSONALY THINK IT HAS MORE TO DO WITH IMMATURITY
A NIGERIAN MAN WHO HAS BEING DATING ONLY NAIJA GIRLS ALL HIS LIFE
SUDDENLY BECOMES EXPOSED TO THE FREE WORLD(YANKEE) WERE U FREE
TO DO WHATEVER PLEASES U,WILL DEFINATELY OVER DO(O.D) FOR SURE
AND REMEMBER THE SAYING"IF A CHILD IS BEING GIVING SUGAR,THE DAY DAT
CHILD TASTE HONEY,IT BECOMES VERY HARD TO GO BACK TO SUGAR" WELL
ON THE LONG RUN WE NAIJA MEN KNOW FOR A FACT DAT WE DON'T WANT TO
BRING THIS FOREIGN WOMEN BACK HOME ANYWAYS,DAT NA IF DEM FOLLOW
US SEF ITS JUST A STATE OF THE MIND FOR NOW WEY DEFINATELY WOULD CHANGE
ON THE LONG RUN.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Hope4pple: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2011
That is a blanket statement that's mostly inaccurate. If some ladies appear to be lonely, it's as a result of their preoccupation with school and their career, thus their "loneliness" is a choice.

I'm a guy and I'm yet to go own a date, but if I want to, there are abundant beautiful women of every ethnicity to choose from. I want to be stable before I begin my search for a spouse, and although I understand that I need someone who would appreciate my culture and family, I believe attraction, chemistry and compatibility are more important than ethnicity.

If you want to do something about your perceived loneliness of Nigerian girls, you can start a speed dating or matchmaking service geared towards Nigerians in the U.S (speed dating was pioneered by a rabbi who wanted to match Jewish singles In the U.S).
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2011
Ayam not lonely. See my profile pic.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2011
^^^ Congratulations!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2011
Ogugua the dude could be anybody you know? Brother, uncle, cousin name it. Can u take a pic holding his diccck then we know you ain't lonely ;p
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2011
Thunda fiya you.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2011
What's that?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2011
Mscheeew
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by brownusagirl(f): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2012
If they are, then they should look into dating black guys that aren't from nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Totoplayer20: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
sethgoogle: Nigeria Girls In Jand Are Lonely

I noticed something, Nigeria girls in USA are awfully loney. What could be the reason. Is it that the Nigerian guys are busy chasing Spain and other oyibo girls? Hit me.

Big issue Attitude
Think they are very smart
More women will become single mama
Good luck
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Freshouttrend: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Welcome to Fresh Out Trend Blog: Video:married woman Bleep from behind in a bush by ... http://freshouttrend..com/2013/04/videomarried-woman-Bleep-from-behind-in.html?spref=tw
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by cityhood: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2013
looking for any lady for serious relationship both in u.k/usa or anywere abrod.and naija 08169446319.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by imauri: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
WesleyanA:
i don't know. settle for less i guess undecided
LOL... u wish....most nigerian girls have nothing to offer...so i dont see the need for the infusion of LESS in ur statement..... besides (2/3rd most promiscuous in the world).... thats a hell of a title....(settle for less my ass)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by imauri: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
ldollier:

well, from what i have seen, experienced yankee citizens are infact better than the nigerian guyz that i dated. not just yankee citizens, other nationalities(caucasian, asian, e.t.c) are infact better.

p.s: notice i did not generalize.. but thats what floats my boats
lies.... all lies.... baby! u lying...u lonely baby.. hugging urself and shit... aint no shame in it baby! lol
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by CaptPlanet(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kokscity:
@Vichel

I think Variety is a great thing. In Naija u only have Nigerian chics, in Yankee u do not need Naija chics because there is an abundant supply of sexy honies everywhere. And the Naija girls "I HAVE BEEN WITH" while i was in Naija were str8 up Lousy in Bed. Yankee girls are like Tigers in bed, and i love agreesion. So i am not sure that it is hard question to answer why they are lonely. Nigerian men look outward for relationship and the women are looking for Naija men.Nigerian women need to liberate themselves and experience other cultures, just like their men are doing. I some celibate Naija female friends and the Nag like there is no tomorrow.

Thank You so much! "They NAG like there's no tomorrow! QED.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by CaptPlanet(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
IB7:
[b]O.k. guys I had to stop reading the posts on this topic after I read a posters' note which says " ...the fact is that Nigeria guys here have soo many options to choose from... " not only did this statement irritated me, another posters' note says "..... you to have a nigerian lady you have to beg and beg,but the other ladies,eay does it come 2 u.So why waste time brothers go on and get the real women out there.... "  I was really trying to ignore all these absurd non factual inresponsible comments by wonderful people on this forum.  But my guts won't let me ignore it.  There are many other opinions on this topics which suggests that nigerian females are lonely because they won't date a nigerian guy in America.  I have to say sorry and incorrect.

First of all, many opinions given on this topics by most guys are VERY incorrect and all false.  I will take the stand and speak for myself only but I am sure it applies to SOME nigerian females and they can testify to it.  And I am not talking about those NIGERIAN females who are american want to bes.  I am talking about the true nigerian females.

Here we go...   it is very wrong to say some nigerian females are rejecting nigerian men in American.  Again, I say it is wrong because I am speaking for myself.  Lets' clear the table about nigerian guys 'running' away from nigerian females because of either attitude or varieties.  I don't believe in my heart that nigerian females are rejecting nigerian men and this is very personal to me.  The problem of loneliness of these nigerian females lies solely on our men.  If I wasn't educated, civilized and professional I would have bitched caused a lot of guys on this forum.  But I won't do that because I respect you all, and the least I can do is give my opinions.  You may disagree with my opinion but I don't give a f*ck.

Like I mention above, the problem of nigerian ladies loneliness is not them but the Nigerian guys who come to America or other western world and discover that there are "varieties" as a wonderful intelligient poster said.  It really baffles me to read about that.  Varieties?  And yet you stereotype all Nigerian females.  I guess the author is right, yes it is varieties and why asked the question of nigerian female being lonely in America?    For me, this topic needs a verbal physical debates amongst all nigerians.

Nigerian females maybe lonely because nigerian guys have choices or variesties.  As one author puts it "..... the reason is clear. The African man is in Demand in Yankee. The African American sisters want him.... "  I.B. believes it's the other way around, non-nigerian females are in high demand by nigerian men in America.  And these non nigerian females are the ugly fat ghetto non educated females nigerian men run after because they {nigerian men} feels inferior in America; maybe because of their accents.  They {nigerian men} wants to match up with the American way!

An author puts it rigthtly when he says ".....   But when other chicks elswere see Nigeria guys, they are always intrigued, and we definately enjoy the attention they give us  . but i don't mind dating a Nigeria girl, if only they could take their head off their a** ....."  Sorry bro, I think you are the one with your head in your ass.   Of course, nigerian men wants the ATTENTION because they feel inferior!  But why feel inferior, huh?  Why do you feel that dating non-nigerian females makes you somebody?  Why do you grave the attention?  A nigerian females doesn't or won't give you the attention?  I am speaking for myself, I cleaned, work, cared, in the hospital all night when he's sick, cooked rice & stew, egusi soup, ogbono soup, pepper soup w/goat meat, you name it; never talked back unless infidelity arises.   So dating a nigerian females does make you more inferior? 

And for an author to regard non nigerians as real women is a DISGRACE.  I believe that this wonderful authors are embarrased to be with a nigerian female in America.  They date american females because they want to be seen as fitted in.  They {nigerian guys} date american females {keep in mind, the females are non educated, left overs from american men, useless, sometimes ghetto with no manners but speaks english yeah I got news for you too, I speak perfect english and yes you can mistaken me for an AKATA but sorrow am full blood port harcourtian} because  they want to feel like they are somebody which in my opinion they are.  But I guess, they feel like they are being put down by americans and the american society so they chase americans or non nigerians in america.

However, I guess everyone has preferences......

Regards,
I.B.[/b]

My dear, I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I also liked the fact that you started not wanting to stereotype anything but u derailed at some point when you generalised that "Nigerian Men" go for white girls just to "belong" and that they go for"ugly, fat, ghetto girls that can't speak good english. This is not always true.
Darling, varieties are not far from the truth, again what some girls don't understand is, some guys just want some adventure. They've been used to Nigerian girls all their lives and will want to know what a white girl/other natives are like.
One more thing, it's true that guys need treat their ladies as queens and all that but Hon, there's absolutely nothing wrong with attention. It's not necessarily "the need to belong" Relationships are a two way thing, If he treats you like a queen, he deserves to be treated like a king.
Do have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by CaptPlanet(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Busta:
well....gurls in the states need to be more careful cos the naija guys out there are just full of shit, not all of them but at least 80% of them are jerks. they believe that since they are in the states, they just wanna have all the fun they can get as well mess with as much white gurls as they can since those ones are piece of cake. when its time to get married, they go to naija and easily pick a wife since most naija gurls would do anything to be married to a yankee guy.

most naija guys out in the states have gotten themselves in babymama dramas and the other half are at large since the cops are after them for fraud and 419 stuffs. some gurls out there too have forgotten their roots and gotten themselves caught up in the mix but one really needs to be careful when engaging in a relationship with naija guys abroad!

Naija girls don wise up. They don't run after Yankee boys the way they used to. Thank God for opening their eyes and that of their parents
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by brainy02: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by iceybux(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
disney:
Well Sethgoogle,
It depends on what you mean by lonely cos l know bunch of Nigerian girls that are not lonely so try not to generalize ok. Well, I can't even blame anyone that doesn't fall for most of you Nigerian guys when you guys behave like crap and don't even know how to talk care of yourself not to talk of a lady. When in yankee, there are a lot of nice looking sexy guys out there to choose from who know how to treat a woman. so if they don't fall for you Naija guys, its all ur faults and you need to work on urself before you can attract a real naija babe. Get that straight into your thick skull. grin grin grin
Whatz All This Gabbish U Just Put 2geda.. Iyalode
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nlPoster: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Albertone(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nlPoster: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
naijacutie:
This forum is much too general. The loneliness factor depends solely on the personality of the girl you're referring to.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Youngpo413: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
CaptPlanet:

Naija girls don wise up. They don't run after Yankee boys the way they used to. Thank God for opening their eyes and that of their parents
dem still dey rush o...
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by SenecaTheYonger: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nah, as far back as 2006? Wow. I saw a thread like this in 2019. So it’s really true. Ha! Lol

But na wa for you guys ohh. So 9JA man to suffer finish enter yankee still come dey chase 9JA babe? Na wa oo.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by OGWILLS123: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
mosdii abeg come and say something cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.