Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (68766 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Platony(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2019
friendl:

Even married women cheat more ,l don't know if it is a nigeria curse or situation of the country,when you even call them at night ,sometimes they go hurriedly wan end the call

My brother, d thing tire me. What I don't understand is; how a full grown guy will be dating a babe & still believes she ain't cheating. Then u start complaining when u find out. "He checked her phone and found out she's cheating". What was he expecting to see "Hymns"??. He's a learner, I believe after this experience, he wouldn't need any lectures again. Even d ones u won't find any evidence in their phones are cheating because, they delete after every cheating conversations.

Even married women cheat on their husbands. Only a fool will trust these breeds. Rather put that trust in God & watch Him perform good things in your life. undecided undecided
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by IamDavid(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2019
cassyrooy:
Which publication put the female population at 5.6bi and male 1bi?
As in.... No mind d guy joor. As a guy if you don't have money you are still very likely to marry a rubbish lady���
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by tightpussy156: 8:15am On May 21, 2019
stupid fool.u are still asking what to do.confused fellow.dump the prostitude an move on.don't be so surprise it is even ur two friends that have been fucking the bitch really good that was why she smashed her phone quickly. maybe you ursef have not even Bleep the bitch after spending heaven an earth.if u haven't I must tell u Bleep up big time an just forget an move on a girl that can act like that can kill you slowly even in marriage. if u decide to forgive her she will do worse than that. That is d real truth take it or leave no offense.the truth is bitter but it will help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2019
Donald95:
This relationship really meant alot to her. But why on earth will she cheat?

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion
Sense no go kill you...amen grin grin grin...what a good reply.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:19am On May 21, 2019
hopexter:
I've read this story twice today from two differrent forums. The first story was the other way round and now it's the woman that's doing the smashing instead of the man. I think bloggers are the busiest sets of people who try to come up with stories good or bad, true or false, defamatory or appraisals just to keep us the jobless information seekers AKA Aprokos satisfied.
Kudos to all OPs grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by McRhymesman: 9:57am On May 21, 2019
girls and lies na like Tinubu and Corruption
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by dangotesmummy: 4:51pm On May 21, 2019
bjfred:

Hmmnnnn....you must be kidding me
you need to see how you sound when the tables are turned in the direction of women putting up with a cheating spouse wink cool

I actually want you to see how your advice looks and feels like
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by leTrizzle: 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
Las las one of those guys go buy her IPhone as she no get phone again.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by loswhite(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
dumb?what is dumb her? You and this made in aba English. grin grin

Tohyorsih come and see your landlord pikin o
a simple typo error due to auto correct and you running your mouth like your father is the owner of English language... English master kontinue
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by tohyorsih(f): 10:48pm On May 22, 2019
loswhite:
a simple typo error due to auto correct and you running your mouth like your father is the owner of English language... English master kontinue

Always check the moniker before you reply mentions...His moniker says the kind of person he is.

He's not normal

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On May 22, 2019
loswhite:
e pain am grin cheesy tongue
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by loswhite(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2019
tohyorsih:

Always check the moniker before you reply mentions...His moniker says the kind of person he is.

He's not normal
Thanks
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by askakim(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2019
you self Mumu, u Don dey date gal for two yrs n u never nack her from d back.. 21st century gals this days like fucking boyfriend..pele ti e
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Cityguy: 1:50pm On May 25, 2019
Preshy561:
You saw what you were looking for.
Abi. Mr Snooper. It is her phone. It was suspicion that made him look through without her permission and like you said, he saw what be was looking for. Why ask for advice like he would even follow any?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Cityguy: 1:52pm On May 25, 2019
tactius:
Your girlfriend has been cheating on you with two other guys...and you are still asking what to do?

Okay
Help me ask am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by jbblues24(m): 3:13am On May 29, 2019
Incredibly thought out! You just won the internet!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On May 29, 2019
My ex deletes whole conversations with guys at will...
Took a while to leave her, I couldn't trust her much again

Still hurts now embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Sirconnect: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to express his anger after he caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

According to the man identified as Isaiah Chidiebere, who took to a popular group on the platform, he was checking through her phone when he found out she has been cheating with 2 other guys.

But while he waited for her to explain the incriminating chats he allegedly saw on her WhatsApp, she grabbed the phone from him and smashed it on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

He wrote:

And now he is confused about what to do about the relationship as he claimed they have been dating eachother for 2 years now.

I’m just wondering what to do about this relationship. Kindly advise

Edit: We’ve been dating for the past 2 years.

https://lailasnews.com/see-what-a-girl-did-to-her-phone-after-she-was-caught-cheating/

Go on your kneels beg her and buy a new phone for her.Idiot , nor worry nah she go kill you.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Trust woman at your own peril.
A lady introduced my friend to her dad officially with the marriage plan going on, whereas she is 3month pregnant for someone else... happened this year.

anyway check my �
Blood of Zechariah!

Tell me you are joking
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Davash222:
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.