Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (68762 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by gr8tone: 7:49pm On May 20, 2019
Apparently there is nothing there to ask for anybody's advise. Obviously, she has broken the relationship, period. After all a broken relationship is better than a broken home.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by TemmyT002(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
She must like you a lot to destroy her phone o
Abi she wants you to buy a new one ni
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by joegigs(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
All I see is the hand of a lady,fake story
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Americanboy35: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How
Bless you sir[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by sammyj: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin shocked
Donald95:
This relationship really meant alot to her. But why on earth will she cheat?

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
[quote author=SageMK post=78561707]She was caught red handed.
So why does she have to destroy her phone?

What is so important that she didn't want him to see?

1. Her HIV status?
2. Evidence of illegal acts?
3. A plot to kill him? /quote

#1 is the killer bean her.. Others can be taken k of

[]
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Dalby(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to express his anger after he caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

According to the man identified as Isaiah Chidiebere, who took to a popular group on the platform, he was checking through her phone when he found out she has been cheating with 2 other guys.

But while he waited for her to explain the incriminating chats he allegedly saw on her WhatsApp, she grabbed the phone from him and smashed it on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

He wrote:

And now he is confused about what to do about the relationship as he claimed they have been dating eachother for 2 years now.

I’m just wondering what to do about this relationship. Kindly advise

Edit: We’ve been dating for the past 2 years.

https://lailasnews.com/see-what-a-girl-did-to-her-phone-after-she-was-caught-cheating/

Bros thank you God you found out...believe you me there could have been more, probably even someone you know that's why she had to do something very drastic like completely destroy the phone... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by bluefilm: 8:03pm On May 20, 2019
The only thing you have to do now is to throw her out and end the relationship.

Because that girl can kill.

Just look at how she killed the poor phone just to conceal the incriminating evidence.

Remember to give her the smashed phone as a souvenir and parting gift.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by bobolistica(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:

sorry sir,they dont know u had started loving nigerian guys since 1900...deformed zygote

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Caniva01: 8:10pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Wondering what to do with the relationship?

Smash it like the phone in your hand.

But make sure you f**k the girl for a whole weekend before you show her the red-card. grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

She is guilty, if not, she wouldn't have destroyed the phone
did she tell you she destroyed it? See as long as there is no evidence there is no case.... grin grin next time screenshot it and av proof days work I did
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

She is guilty, if not, she wouldn't have destroyed the phone
did she tell you she destroyed it? See as long as there is no evidence there is no case.... grin grin next time screenshot it and av proof dats what I did
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by 2sexycom(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life
Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion
gbamest comment
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 8:18pm On May 20, 2019
TheTruthRaw:
Keep quiet there.
y??
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by fortune1968: 8:22pm On May 20, 2019
Only a fool will advise you because you should know the next step to take if you are not a fool .
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Agugbadin: 8:24pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:

Me too, I am authentically flabbergasted
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by twerkjack: 8:28pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion

Stupidity can be nauseating

Go and check world population again

More men than women in this world y’all better watch ur selves
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Hintona(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
You are pathetic
*spits, you have so much self hate and anger.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by ladybim0416(f): 8:36pm On May 20, 2019
some men need sense, you are one of them.... what is wrong with Nigerian women ?
men are the bad ones when it comes to relationship, fine some women too are bad but men are dog � �
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by ladybim0416(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2019
Caniva01:
grin grin grin grin grin

Wondering what to do with the relationship?

Smash it like the phone in your hand.

But make sure you f**k the girl for a whole weekend before you show her the red-card. grin grin grin

Nonscence all you care about is f**k f**k
dog � � �
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by ladybim0416(f): 8:45pm On May 20, 2019
smemud:
I no just understand d brain God gave naija girls,OT dey no get. But if na to chop different prick. My story also a little similar but mine is different entirely. I tire for naija babe. But me no need advice bcoz I know what to do.

What about naija men?
u are talking from experience, but mind you am talking from experience too
NAIJA MEN are BAD
they bird of the same feathers
yeye people
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Rexmy(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2019
Nellybank:
Go and fix the phone
Here is a very good advice for you. Fix the phone and check through properly. There's a possibility she's hiding more than you saw. Be smart!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by friendl: 9:06pm On May 20, 2019
Why go through a girl's phone ,you will only hurt yourself the more ,l don't understand 9ja ladies anymore ,hardly you see a lady that is not cheating ,...your own case good ,l brought my girlfriend a phone ,buy her mb ,yet she always refuse to do video calls with me ,reasons best known to her ,..l know her password but never never will l look at a girl's phone ,please guys don't ever look at a ladies's phone ,...Wetin man no know no go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by smemud(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2019
ladybim0416:

What about naija men?
NAIJA MEN are BAD
yeye people
�can I chat with you in private
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by smemud(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2019
Hintona:

You are pathetic
*spits, you have so much self hate and anger.
its true, love naija babe at ur risk.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by smemud(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2019
ladybim0416:

What about naija men?
NAIJA MEN are BAD
yeye people
can we chat in public
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by jerr10(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2019
Funny thing is that the unku wee be the one to buy a new phone for her... Trust girls with emotional blackmail..
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Ishilove: 9:46pm On May 20, 2019
Social media and lies are like white on rye. This is prolly another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.