Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (68761 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by kaen1317: 6:40pm On May 20, 2019
Truly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Paulo3ree(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
This relationship really meant alot to her. But why on earth will she cheat?

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion

She is also shameless
Not only even a cheat

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by nemeomire: 6:41pm On May 20, 2019
You discovered she has been cheating with two guys. And you're still asking for what to do. Some men are so weak, and the reason they deserve what they got

9 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by smemud(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2019
I no just understand d brain God gave naija girls,OT dey no get. But if na to chop different prick. My story also a little similar but mine is different entirely. I tire for naija babe. But me no need advice bcoz I know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by zickyclef: 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
keep thinking but don't come here to tell story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Gabson001(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
Please what is love? Cux i don't knw what it means
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Earthquake3: 6:44pm On May 20, 2019
Thekillingjoke:
She didn't break the phone cos she wanted to hide the fact she was cheating from him, she broke it because she doesn't want him to know who/whom she had been cheating with

Jeeezos!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2019
tactius:
Your girlfriend has been cheating on you with two other guys...and you are still asking what to do?

Okay

The guy dey craze to ask that kain question.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by rayobaba(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2019
and u still want us to advice u.
Use ur tongue and count ur teeth.
U know wat to do!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2019
Nbote:
Woman wey fit destroy evidence like dis must b hiding a whole lot more than U discovered.. Wat U shld b asking is how hard U shld dump her or how fast U shld run

Yes repair the phone ! And check ooo .seriously she may have used your pant! And the evidence on the phone

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by rayobaba(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2019
and u still want us to advice u.
Use ur tongue and count ur teeth.
U know wat to do!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by highbee02: 6:46pm On May 20, 2019
lol! Repair the cell phone so that u can retrieve those messages.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by sanmtiago(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
I’m stucked guys,some say all ladies are cheats,some debunk it and say not all! Now I have a girlfriend she doesn’t cheat,that I know but some people still tell me bro no trust woman oh cry

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by drsugar: 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
The bedsheet sef name Gucci. Most likely the guy na yahoo. Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Josephshola: 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
OP... You for don transfer the msgs to your cloud or phone. cool

...And what are you confused about? You must be a Big FOOL! Dump the stupid B!tch, abeg! E better to fvck ashawo for N5K compared to these animals you refer to as gfs. angry
you are not better off neither. Can the guy come out and say he as not Bleep another girl apart from her? The question is no.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by tunize(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2019
how people ask for advice seems to be quite amazing. na u wear the shoe bro! i'll simply tell u to observe her closely simple and if no remorse diacharge her.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by emmnprince(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2019
Get her another phone - a better one say iphone 8, not that Nasco mobile, then end the relationship and move on with your half-life.

P.S. After you divorce her on the grounds of cheating, outburst of anger and smashing of nasco mobile, relocate to Yaba where you will come in contact with other girls worse than her. Then the cycle of cheating and smashing of phone (maybe on your head this time) continues.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by eddie7: 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
Mr ACCUSER BOYFRIEND, where is thy NONSENSE EVIDENCE... the BABY is INNOCENT ojare
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by hopexter(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
I've read this story twice today from two differrent forums. The first story was the other way round and now it's the woman that's doing the smashing instead of the man. I think bloggers are the busiest sets of people who try to come up with stories good or bad, true or false, defamatory or appraisals just to keep us the jobless information seekers AKA Aprokos satisfied.
Kudos to all OPs grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by BrokenCock: 6:52pm On May 20, 2019
Gimi her CUNTact, make I know if she wise
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Hades2016(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

She is guilty, if not, she wouldn't have destroyed the phone
leave that small pikin wa da yan nonsense
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by olisaEze(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
Sleeping chairman, you’re still confused on why she smashed her phone!? Lol she doesn’t want you to know that one of those guys is your best friend! grin

Btw sef, how do you even know that you’re not the side piece!? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Hades2016(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
Christian642285:
[sup][/sup]
lol if say na so e da easy you fit don buy house for lekki grin

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Yankiss(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2019
F3dan:
Hmn what does she stands to gain?
They have caught her already.

Meanwhile Check my signature for a clean 2.5KVA generator for sale.
DM for price.
The bitch got more exhibits in the phone na? Just wanting to hide the others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How
Nigerian ladies wey don cast....

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by loswhite(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2019
Preshy561:
You saw what you were looking for.
is it not better to see and dumb her then move on than to be in fake relationship... useless girls everywhere
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Saviola247: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
Bros. Forget about what ever you saw because if you wanna repair that phone and see what's in there, you will have more broken heart. Just free the matter and know if she would apologise and then. If she does apologize, then I think you can reconsider the relationship because nobody holy pass. Because the new babe wey you want go look for fit worst pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Yomight91: 7:03pm On May 20, 2019
She the owner of the phone na, she can do anything with the phone that is her own cup of tea...

Received senses broda someone react like that you are still confused you need serious deliverance..
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
Trust Igbo babe at your own peril
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
The only NASCO I know, was a biscuit...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.