Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (28758 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Runaway girlfriend..cry
Na me & you o. We are not running anywhere.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

Na me & you o. We are not running anywhere.
I have missed you small. Just small oo cry

Anyway, how have you been faring?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
I have missed you small. Just small oo cry

Anyway, how have you been faring?
Go joor. Your wahala is too much.

I'm good in the elephant city. How are you too?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 4:12pm On May 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

Go joor. Your wahala is too much.

I'm good in the elephant city. How are you too?
Lol, I no get wahala. You of all people should know that.cheesy

Your usual city, lol, it's been long I went there, Arab city no dey interest me again.

I'm just good and strong dear, and also spreading the gospel to my fellow guys on this forum.

Seems you've not been that active for some times now?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 4:27pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Lol, I no get wahala. You of all people should know that.cheesy

Your usual city, lol, it's been long I went there, Arab city no dey interest me again.

I'm just good and strong dear, and also spreading the gospel to my fellow guys on this forum.

Seems you've not been that active for some times now?
I don't know o.

I no blame you o. Nothing interesting dey here so.

Yeah. I see you. I see the "gospel" you spreading.
Btw, how's your virgin gf?

I have been alternating between active & inactive.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

I don't know o.

I no blame you o. Nothing interesting dey here so.

Yeah. I see you. I see the "gospel" you spreading.
Btw, how's your virgin gf?

I have been alternating between active & inactive.
Lol, I'll show up one of these days to see my buddies. Maybe, also see you.lipsrsealed

Lol, how good have I been spreading it? Interesting? grin

Still searching for virgin GF, since you are forming hard to get.cheesy God go do am for me.

Oh! alright, make I use one eye dey look you. Lol.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Lol, I'll show up one of these days to see my buddies. Maybe, also see you.lipsrsealed

Lol, how good have I been spreading it? Interesting? grin

Still searching for virgin GF, since you are forming hard to get.cheesy God go do am for me.

Oh! alright, make I use one eye dey look you. Lol.
No wahala. Ww are waiting.

Very disturbingly...lol

The way you talk about them, I thought they are readily available. So why STILL SEARCHING?

Good evening. Hope you had a good day.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 10:59pm On May 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

No wahala. Ww are waiting.

Very disturbingly...lol

The way you talk about them, I thought they are readily available. So why STILL SEARCHING?

Good evening. Hope you had a good day.
Lol, forget not to keep something.smiley

Ofcourse it should be disturbing to you.cheesy

Lol, you think they aren't? They are, just trying to select the best, but you won't just allow me. cry

Evening, i sure had a nice day. You, you did?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
I'm here to learn

Please how do I pronounce this your moniker?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2019
Twoclans:
Come to think of it, absolutely nothing.

I have always been blessed with the best guys. Na me my way no pure sef lipsrsealed

ARE you kidneying me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 9:02am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:

Lol, forget not to keep something.smiley

Ofcourse it should be disturbing to you.cheesy

Lol, you think they aren't? They are, just trying to select the best, but you won't just allow me. cry

Evening, i sure had a nice day. You, you did?
How can I? I definitely will.

Jisike sad

See my see wahala o. Am I now their keeper? I'm not holding you o. Select away jare.

I had a great day and night as well. Good morning. Up &; about?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 9:53am On May 24, 2019
MissJoy29:

How can I? I definitely will.

Jisike sad

See my see wahala o. Am I now their keeper? I'm not holding you o. Select away jare.

I had a great day and night as well. Good morning. Up &; about?
Lol, I trust you on that, adaoma.

I want to select you.cheesy

Good morning, that's good to know. Just having a little rest before I kick out, you?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Please how do I pronounce this your moniker?
the same way you pronounce yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.